Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coronavirus

I just stopped at the grocery store and needed some toilet paper. That isle was almost empty. Nothing but empty shelves so I asked whats up? I was told the corona virus. I said what does that have to do with toilet paper. She said every one is going crazy and buying anything then can.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      I just stopped at the grocery store and needed some toilet paper. That isle was almost empty. Nothing but empty shelves so I asked whats up? I was told the corona virus. I said what does that have to do with toilet paper. She said every one is going crazy and buying anything then can.
      If one gets the coronavirus then one would understand the necessity of toilet paper. Besides I kinda think too many people watch the Walking Dead TV series.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
        Gee, and a few days ago Uber Prez was all about the hoax. The Kushner/Miller response was what we have come to expect. Laden with BS.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
        He never said it was a hoax. That's just more bullsh*t from the liberal media. Oh wait now I know where you learned to spin...

Comment

When I went to work Tuesday, four people were out sick and two at work were sick. Made me pretty uncomfortable because I think we are pretty near the end of the flu season now. Our local news said if you are over sixty, you should try to stay home from work so that you don't get sick. Like for how long and how do you do that without losing your job??? Not looking forward to going to work today!

Comment

I am still wondering why Trump has stopped all travel from Europe over what he described as a "democratic hoax" just a few weeks ago. Suddenly this virus has now become "real".
            What I don't understand is why those European restrictions don't apply to any country in which Trump owns a gold course ...
            The U.K and Ireland are exempt from travel restrictions ? The virus has a reported death in Ireland and many cases reported in the UK. What exempts them from the travel ban ?
            Money.

Trump’s travel ban sidesteps his own European resorts
            President Donald Trump’s new European travel restrictions have a convenient side effect: They exempt nations where three Trump-owned golf resorts are located.
            Trump is already under fire for visiting his properties in both countries as president, leading to U.S. taxpayer money being spent at his own firms. The president has been saddled with lawsuits and investigations throughout his term alleging that he’s violating the Constitution’s emoluments clause by accepting taxpayer money other than his salary.
            https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...resorts-126808

Comment

My son manages a large auto parts store and has about 50 employees between part time and full time. He is worried about employees coming to work sick. Where do you draw the line?? Just how many will call in sick when they just need a day off?? And that would be in every profession. I have about four medical appointments over the next two months. Wife wants me to cancel them. I am not sure just yet as I don't want to fall in the trap of fear.... My wife on the other hand?? Well we can say we haven't used a public bathroom on the trip home. Nice to have your own 25 feet behind you. Stay safe everyone..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                He never said it was a hoax. That's just more bullsh*t from the liberal media. Oh wait now I know where you learned to spin...
                He most certainly did speak of a "hoax" at one of Der Fuhrer's own rally's, February 28th. This hoax was all perpetuated by the dems. His tender wittle feelers were hurt by the big bad dem's that questioned his and his administration's response (or lack there of) to the outbreak. Trumplethinskin just can't take a little criticism. Fake new! Fake news!

Fast forward to last night and we are all graced with the Orange one's monotone moan of misinformation. As painful as it was to watch Trump stumble over multi syllable words, it was nice to see the adults in the room sat him down to at least BS America.

Comment

He most certainly did speak of a "hoax" at one of Der Fuhrer's own rally's, February 28th. This hoax was all perpetuated by the dems. His tender wittle feelers were hurt by the big bad dem's that questioned his and his administration's response (or lack there of) to the outbreak. Trumplethinskin just can't take a little criticism. Fake new! Fake news!

Fast forward to last night and we are all graced with the Orange one's monotone moan of misinformation. As painful as it was to watch Trump stumble over multi syllable words, it was nice to see the adults in the room sat him down to at least BS America.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrC...WzqiK4hD2bHGg-
                  It seems that your President said it was a democratic hoax.I have not read or heard that he actually called the virus a hoax.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                    https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrC...WzqiK4hD2bHGg-
                    It seems that your President said it was a democratic hoax.I have not read or heard that he actually called the virus a hoax.
                    It seems that my quote was either not read or not understood.

Comment

• Re: Coronavirus

Still dont see a link that states he called the virus a hoax.
                      Dont recall your quote as being stated as your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                        I am still wondering why Trump has stopped all travel from Europe over what he described as a "democratic hoax" just a few weeks ago. Suddenly this virus has now become "real".
                        What I don't understand is why those European restrictions don't apply to any country in which Trump owns a gold course ...
                        The U.K and Ireland are exempt from travel restrictions ? The virus has a reported death in Ireland and many cases reported in the UK. What exempts them from the travel ban ?
                        Money.

Trump’s travel ban sidesteps his own European resorts

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...resorts-126808
                        The virus has always been real.. The hoax he was referring to is the Democratic party . You know liken the Russian hoax.

Comment

He was referring to the DNC as the hoax. You can put your take on it any way you like.

Comment

Still dont see a link that states he called the virus a hoax.
                            Nor will you. Someone was quick to jump on my post without understanding the context. You're arguing a post that was in agreement.

Dont recall your quote as being stated as your opinion.
                            Nor will you. See above.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                              He was referring to the DNC as the hoax. You can put your take on it any way you like.
                              I did put my take on it and it's in agreement to the point of Trump blamed the democrats and "fake news" for perpetuating the "hoax." You're arguing a post that's in agreement.

Comment

Along with NYC, Dublin......

Boston St. Patrick’s Day Parade Canceled Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

The Boston St. Patrick's Day Parade has been canceled, city officials said Monday.

Mayor Marty Walsh's office said in a statement that the annual parade through the streets of South Boston would be called off "out of an abundance of caution" amid coronavirus concerns.

"While the risk in Boston remains low, this situation is changing very quickly and we are closely monitoring any local cases," Walsh said in the statement. "Our top priority is preventing any new cases, to the best of our ability, and we are paying close attention to guidance from public health officials."
                                https://www.nbcboston.com/news/coron...elled/2088234/

Comment

Working...
                                X