Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Democrat Senators Want National Mask-Wearing Mandate in Next Virus Relief Bill

Sens. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) and Ed Markey (D-Mass.) have called for a nationwide mask-wearing mandate to be included in the next pandemic relief bill.

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post

Sens. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) and Ed Markey (D-Mass.) have called for a nationwide mask-wearing mandate to be included in the next pandemic relief bill.
      Guess these two clowns don't go outside very much..

Comment

Don't agree with you often, but I do here this is BS IMO...was hoping Kennedy would have beat Markey in the last election (INO Markey is in Corporate back pocket) and Kennedy cousin Robert Jr. is a big anti-vaccine guy

Comment

I don't watch the news, but my wife does....heard them say that now Covid-19 is the leading cause of death in America....to me that saids it all.....it's true they do mark everyone who die's as Covid-19....keep telling the lie over and over and it becomes the "Truth". Interesting article IMO...

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-se...-detat/5728207

Falsifying Death Certificates

In the US, the deaths certificates are falsified on the instructions of the CDC.

COVID-19: The “underlying cause of death”. This concept is fundamental. It is defined by the WHO as “the disease or injury that initiated the train of events leading directly to death”.

The criteria have been changed. In the US, the CDC instructions are crystal clear. COVID-19 will be the underlying cause of death “more often than not”

click screenshot below to access CDC document (pdf):

"Will COVID-19 be the underlying cause?
          The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID- 19 being the underlying cause more often than not."

"
          Should “COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test?
          COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc. If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II. (See attached Guidance for Certifying COVID-19 Deaths)"

"Free Speech is Suppressed

The lockdown narrative is supported by media disinformation, online censorship, social engineering and the fear campaign.

Medical doctors who question the official narrative are threatened. They loose their jobs. Their careers are destroyed. Those who oppose the government lockdown are categorized as “anti-social psychopaths”:

Peer reviewed psychological “studies” are currently being carried in several countries using sample surveys.

Accept the “big Lie” and you are tagged as a “good person” with “empathy” who understands the feelings of others.

…[E]xpress reservations regarding … social distancing and the wearing of the face mask, and you will be tagged (according to “scientific opinion”) as a “callous and deceitful psychopath”.

In colleges and universities, the teaching staff is pressured to conform and endorse the official covid narrative. Questioning the legitimacy of the lockdown in online “classrooms” could lead to dismissal.

Google is marketing the Big Lie. The opinions of prominent scientists who question the lockdown, the face-mask or social distancing are “taken down”:

“YouTube doesn’t allow content that spreads medical misinformation that contradicts the World Health Organization (WHO) or local health authorities‘ medical information about COVID-19, including on methods to prevent, treat or diagnose COVID-19, and means of transmission of COVID-19.” (emphasis added)

They call it “fact checking”, without acknowledging that both the WHO and local health authorities contradict their own data and concepts."

Comment

Would you be willing to get a Covid vaccine in exchange for a $1,500 stimulus check? How one bold proposal would work

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/03/1500...ould-work.html

Comment

The Media always leads in what they are going to do

Comment

https://healthandmoneynews.wordpress...sterilization/

These are the articles they have said will be blocked. No negative talk about covid-19

Comment

https://healthandmoneynews.wordpress...he-population/

“These vaccines are unlikely to completely sterilize a population. They are very likely to have an effect which works in a %, say 60 or 70%.” Believe him, someone who has these levels of credentials doesn’t misspeak without correcting himself. Sterilization

Comment

https://youtu.be/yr_ClTUaUfY

The Covid-19 lock downs are far worse than the virus. We're going to see the damage done.
                    Your going to wish you were a Prepper

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                        Sorry... but the left would never allow something so important to go by the way of mail... just too many chances of fraud taking place. Mail is only to be relied on as a last resource and to be used only when it comes to trivial matters such as voting and junk mail.

Comment

I don't know what the big deal is. I thought that we wouldn't hear anymore about covid, covid, covid covid covid after the election on November th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz4DF3jQWhk

Sorry crazy I just couldn't help myself

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
                            I don't know what the big deal is. I thought that we wouldn't hear anymore about covid, covid, covid covid covid after the election on November th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz4DF3jQWhk

Sorry crazy I just couldn't help myself
                            The Great Reset.....see conspiracys

Comment

The Great Reset.....see conspiracys
                              Sorry, I don't get your point. 300,000 deaths in US so far doesn't seem like a conspiracy to me. It's been 40 days since the election and the spread of Covid 19 is worse now than ever. POTUS was wrong with his campaign prediction that it was a fraud and we wouldn't hear anymore about after Nov.4th.

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
                                Sorry, I don't get your point. 300,000 deaths in US so far doesn't seem like a conspiracy to me. It's been 40 days since the election and the spread of Covid 19 is worse now than ever. POTUS was wrong with his campaign prediction that it was a fraud and we wouldn't hear anymore about after Nov.4th.
                                Question," what is the percentage of US population of death.
                                That 300,000 deaths to 350 million people.

The damage of shutdowns far outweigh covid risk.

It's part of the great reset

Comment

Working...
                                X