Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Docker I don't hate Trump the man. I dislike the job he is doing as POTUS. I have disliked the draft dodger for many years. I have disliked the wheeler dealer businessman for his use of the bankruptcy laws to destroy many peoples lives. I think he is a two faced New York City liar. And yet I still believed some of his 2016 campaign promises/lies and voted for him.

I think the man is pro business and anti labor. I think the man mislead the public about the pandemic and we are now paying the price. He has, IMO, knowingly down played the seriousness of the virus. I think over the past 4 years he has been the ring leader of a revolving door 3 ring white house circus. Fake news and alternative facts. Kelly Ann and Sarah trying to clarify/peddling the previous late night rambling tweets. The man is an outright liar and the faithful still believe him.

Docker I enjoy reading your posts. I don't agree with a lot of them politically. But I don't like the way you appear to analyze my mind set. You don't know me personally. You seem to partly blame my opinions on CNN. I'm up most mornings around 4:30. I switch back and forth between CNN, MSNBC and FOX depending on the topics being disgust. I do try to address the posts here on TOL without trying to read the poster's mind. For the most part I try to stay out of political debates because they are IMO pointless.

Regardless of what the Obama administrations did and what Biden may or may not do my opinion of Trump isn't gonna change. He is IMO a bad president.

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...efurbishments/
      If the people of this country were really important, the offshore giveaway would't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
        Docker I don't hate Trump the man. I dislike the job he is doing as POTUS. I have disliked the draft dodger for many years. I have disliked the wheeler dealer businessman for his use of the bankruptcy laws to destroy many peoples lives. I think he is a two faced New York City liar. And yet I still believed some of his 2016 campaign promises/lies and voted for him.

I think the man is pro business and anti labor. I think the man mislead the public about the pandemic and we are now paying the price. He has, IMO, knowingly down played the seriousness of the virus. I think over the past 4 years he has been the ring leader of a revolving door 3 ring white house circus. Fake news and alternative facts. Kelly Ann and Sarah trying to clarify/peddling the previous late night rambling tweets. The man is an outright liar and the faithful still believe him.

Docker I enjoy reading your posts. I don't agree with a lot of them politically. But I don't like the way you appear to analyze my mind set. You don't know me personally. You seem to partly blame my opinions on CNN. I'm up most mornings around 4:30. I switch back and forth between CNN, MSNBC and FOX depending on the topics being disgust. I do try to address the posts here on TOL without trying to read the poster's mind. For the most part I try to stay out of political debates because they are IMO pointless.

Regardless of what the Obama administrations did and what Biden may or may not do my opinion of Trump isn't gonna change. He is IMO a bad president.
        Now that reply I can respect 2631 because it came from the heart... not just on a fault finding mission... just like my opinions.

As for your remark about CNN... IMO... CNN and MSNBC are basically one in the same. As for Fox... they're just about as bad these days because they have been gradually becoming more bias against Trump since the son took over but what makes that an insult to their viewers is that they think they aren't smart enough to notice that fact.

As for me analyzing a person's mindset... I'm sorry but that's what I do because I was taught to try to look at things from another's prespective... not just your own and many times you will see where they are coming from even though you may not agree with it... you can understand how they come to believe and see things the way they do. You know... "Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins". I also believe a person's character has a lot to do with how they perform in an agrument or debate. For instance... and I'm not saying you but there are people out there that will never accept or admit the fact that they could be wrong. There are people who state their opinion about you and complain about getting attacked when you state your opinion about them.There are people who tried to edit their post then ask to point out where they said that. There are people who do nothing but just act childish and post drivel. Those are just a few instances because I have many... I've been arguing with people for years and come to believe that a man's character has a lot to do when it comes to what they post.

And you're right... I don't know you personally but I did form a vague opinion of you over your post thru the years... and believe me... it's not a bad opinion either because like I said before... I thing you really care for your Brothers... your union... your country... but just not your president. And as far as your character... I believe you to be honest... sincere... mature and straightforward. I'm just trying to be honest and tell things the way I see it 2631.

Comment

[QUOTEI thing you really care for your Brothers... your union... your country... but just not your president. ][/QUOTE]

I support my president when I agree with his policies. When I disagree I can be a critic. But he is still my president. Do I like him? No I don't. But it is what it is. There have been many times in my life that I disagreed with my presidents. I didn't like when Carter lied to the Teamster president Fitzsimmons about deregulating the trucking industry. But he was still my president. I didn't like when Reagan decertified PATCO but he was still my president. Do I think Biden will be an effective president? No I don't. But come 1/20/21 he will be my president and I will disagree with him when I think he is wrong.

Comment

I disagree with you saying Trump being a bad president.. First I would say if Trump was actually a bad president then he more than likely would have gotten re-elected without a problem.. I look at what he has done but not at his methods.. He was never a politician and that he won in 2016 upset many in Washington.. The impeachment shit day one with headlines in the liberal media newspapers.. Although this country was already divided it put the final stake in it.. My sister in law still rarely speaks to us.. and she lives a half a mile down the road.. She never accepted Trump and she hated we supported him.. But look at all the accomplishments.. I know your still pissed about the wall when he said Mexico is gonna pay for it but in a way they are helping pay for it with tariffs.. ..But because of his immigration policies the influx of illegals has diminished although I have read where the caravans are starting up again as they will test Biden's amnesty stance.. Remember when you go country to country you have to prove you have been tested for the virus .. You think the illegals are gonna stop for a test?? Back to his accomplishments, Just how many wars has Trump gotten the US into.. ZIP! And he has been bringing home the troops to the disgust of the war machine people.. Peace deals in the middle east and they continue to negotiate with more countries.. Almost all of the Middle east wanted Trump to see a second term.. He has kept the price of oil down to make gas affordable although since the election there has been an uptick of almost $9 a barrel.. Now to the Coronavirus as this is what this thread is about.. He was hit with the worst pandemic in a hundred years .. Did he handle it well?? That jury is still out.. Sometimes his tweets and being in love with himself gets him into trouble.. He closed down travel with much of china and for that he was called a racist by the left and including Biden so we now know if Biden was in office those numbers of 2 to 2 1/2 million dying might have come true.. Then comes the attacks from left saying he should have done this or he should have done that.. But no one was in his shoes.. He did everything that Dr Fauci asked him to do but if I remember correctly Fauci was against the travel restrictions and Trump did it anyway.. You can even add in the Covid 19 relief bill that was passed yesterday.. Trump offered up to 2 trillion dollar bill that Pelozi turned down.. So in the end if we had to go through another pandemic I would want Trump at the top..

Comment

Crazy, you and I see things differently and were aren't gonna change each other's mind. If you will remember back before the recent change on TOL you were in the minority. I can't recall if I got into political debates with you. Mainly because I didn't want to gang up on you. I have too much respect for you and the rest of the TOL members to get into a fight. I tried to make my feelings clear in my previous post. Trump is the only president I have and I can live with that. Come Jan. 20th or shortly after I'll probably be posting my dislike for the Biden administration.

Trump offered up to 2 trillion dollar bill that Pelozi turned down..
              Are you sure? If so why did she turn it down? Could it have been because she wanted more for the people and less for corporations? I don't remember it...................... But just the other day I read where Trump wanted $1200 and McConnell said no.

Trump offered up to 2 trillion dollar bill that Pelozi turned down..

Comment

Originally posted by 2631;

I support my president when I agree with his policies. When I disagree I can be a critic. But he is still my president. Do I like him? No I don't. But it is what it is. There have been many times in my life that I disagreed with my presidents. I didn't like when Carter lied to the Teamster president Fitzsimmons about deregulating the trucking industry. But he was still my president. I didn't like when Reagan decertified PATCO but he was still my president. Do I think Biden will be an effective president? No I don't. But come 1/20/21 he will be my president and I will disagree with him when I think he is wrong.
                I notice that you didn’t mention Obama… like going around apologizing for the United States… sending the Iranian terror regime a plane full of cash… inciting the hell out of the race issue… held a gay bash at the White House and I could go on and on but in short… a real POS in my book.

I never heard you talk about the democrats and their sanctuary cities… giving a free pass to the illegals and every other blatant violation of the Constitution they continue to commit which I could also go on and on. The Constitution doesn’t mean shit to them… that is… unless they can benefit from it.

I’d like to hear your thoughts about Biden’s corruption… his son Hunter… his probable onset of dementia… his perverted demeanor and so on.

Do you see where I’m going here… in other words… it appears to me that all you do is bring up every little thing you can find fault with when it comes to Trump. Who knows… maybe you think that Biden’s 47 year record of doing nothing speaks for itself. Maybe it’s that you can’t find any little fault when it comes to him. I also wonder many things you can rattle off of all the good things he has accomplished in those 47 years because I believe he is simply the establishment’s useful idiot.

It just seems to me that you expect Trump to be perfect but give everyone else a pass. I’ll say this as simple as I can… I think Trump has America’s best interest at heart and Biden doesn’t…. just himself… his party… big tech… China and the establishment and doesn’t give a rat’s ass about it citizens. At least I think that Trump does care about the citizens and other countries taking advantage of us.

As for Biden becoming your president come January… that remains to be seen. Which reminds me… do you think that it was a fraudulent election or not? Or do you have your doubts?

I hope that you don’t think I’m criticizing you 2631 because I’m not really… it’s just seems to me that your only focused on Trump’s faults… not the dire straits America is in today .
                Last edited by Docker; 12-22-2020, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Crazy, you and I see things differently and were aren't gonna change each other's mind. If you will remember back before the recent change on TOL you were in the minority. I can't recall if I got into political debates with you. Mainly because I didn't want to gang up on you. I have too much respect for you and the rest of the TOL members to get into a fight. I tried to make my feelings clear in my previous post. Trump is the only president I have and I can live with that. Come Jan. 20th or shortly after I'll probably be posting my dislike for the Biden administration.

Are you sure? If so why did she turn it down? Could it have been because she wanted more for the people and less for corporations? I don't remember it...................... But just the other day I read where Trump wanted $1200 and McConnell said no.
                  Yes I was like the underdog.. It was like they teamed up and made tag teams but they don't post much anymore although I would like to see them post.. Always good to have a two sided conversation.. I have my thoughts on why they don't but for now I will keep them to myself.. I have a few things to do but I will come back later and post links to the 1.8 trillion dollar package that Pelozi turned down..

Comment

Here you go 2631... it was a 1.8 trillion dollar package... shot down by Pelosi and senate republicans...

And you are right... Trump wanted at least $1200 and McConnell wouldn't go for it... as a matter of fact... I think that he didn't even want to see the $600. I also think the democrats were more interested in their pet projects getting the funding more than seeing the citizens getting their check.
                    Last edited by Docker; 12-22-2020, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Make sure you all ask Santa for Face Masks for Christmas as you never know when they will come in Handy..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                        Make sure you all ask Santa for Face Masks for Christmas as you never know when they will come in Handy..

It's kinda like people who are in the car (alone) or their families wearing a face mask....as a family do you wear your face mask in the house together?

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
                          It's kinda like people who are in the car (alone) or their families wearing a face mask....as a family do you wear your face mask in the house together?
                          Only time I use a mask is when I go into either the local lumberyard or the liquor store for beer..

Comment

Comment

China Jails Citizen Journalist for 4 Years Over COVID-19 Reporting

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_a...g_3634469.html

They're doing this to you thru Tech. How long before they come for you. Are we really that far from it.

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_a...g_3634469.html

They're doing this to you thru Tech. How long before they come for you. Are we really that far from it.
                                Red Dawn I hope you're ready for them. I like some Chinese food but only the ones with real chicken.
                                The film depicts the United States invaded by the Soviet Union and its Cuban and Nicaraguan allies.[4] However, the onset of World War III is in the background and not fully elaborated. The story follows a group of American high school students who resist the occupation with guerrilla warfare, naming themselves the "Wolverines", after their high school mascot.
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dawn

Comment

Working...
                                X