Russia,Russia,Russia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Russia,Russia,Russia.

Nice to see a few people here condone lies and deceit. The excuse "they all do it" makes for a fine statement about honesty and integrity.
    Both of which are lacking in this administration and with their followers.
    I'm sure those are the same principles you all instilled in your children.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      If Sullivan decides to go against the DOJ then it will just show the this whole sh*t show is nothing more than a political stunt..
      Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
      IMO, Judge Sullivan signs off and General Flynn walks, as he should.
      There's that bit in post 58 that is the stickler. Sullivan has a reputation for holding feet to the fire.

Jeff Sessions DOJ is involved as well. I assume there will be questions that need answers.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        Nice to see a few people here condone lies and deceit. The excuse "they all do it" makes for a fine statement about honesty and integrity.

Not about condoning anything.Do you believe its not a everyday occurrence .Really is a shame honesty and integrity are not part of the political picture of either side.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post

One way or the other Flyyn lied. I assume under oath? With a hand on the bible?

Comment

Not about condoning anything.Do you believe its not a everyday occurrence .Really is a shame honesty and integrity are not part of the political picture of either side.
            You are of course correct.
            But this is about the here and now.
            We can point fingers at past aggressors, or we can strive to change the present in the hopes the future will change.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
              There's that bit in post 58 that is the stickler. Sullivan has a reputation for holding feet to the fire.

Jeff Sessions DOJ is involved as well. I assume there will be questions that need answers.

Your right, if Sullivan decides to play hardball Trump will pardon Flynn anyway.

Comment

Your right, if Sullivan decides to play hardball Trump will pardon Flynn anyway.
                Originally posted by crazy View Post
                If Sullivan decides to go against the DOJ then it will just show the this whole sh*t show is nothing more than a political stunt..
                Yep, the Crimer in Chief will show the world that lies are acceptable, the truth doesn't matter, and it was all a political stunt to cover the Russian asset Trump, orchestrated by Barr.

Comment

Yep, the Crimer in Chief will show the world that lies are acceptable, the truth doesn't matter, and it was all a political stunt to cover the Russian asset Trump, orchestrated by Barr.
                  Do you have actual proof of all these accusations that you have made, asking for a friend.

Do you have the actual proof, for all these accusations that you have made,how about the Russian asset part, and any proof that Barr didn't abide by the law.

Comment

Do you have the actual proof, for all these accusations that you have made,how about the Russian asset part, and any proof that Barr didn't abide by the law.
                    Do you have the actual proof that the accusations I made about the Russian asset part and that Barr didn't abide by the law to contradict them?

There are many pieces to this puzzle. Each piece should be thoroughly examined and not be hidden from the public.

The grounds for the DOJ dropping the case do not align with what I have seen as a reason for the signed guilty plea posted in this thread. Questions, so many questions.

Replying for a friend.

Comment

Do you have the actual proof that the accusations I made about the Russian asset part and that Barr didn't abide by the law to contradict them?

There are many pieces to this puzzle. Each piece should be thoroughly examined and not be hidden from the public.

The grounds for the DOJ dropping the case do not align with what I have seen as a reason for the signed guilty plea posted in this thread. Questions, so many questions.

Replying for a friend.

Nothing to contradict,you have nothing, you made the statement,I asked for proof, you have nothing.
                      You or I will never see all the parts of the puzzle.
                      The grounds for the DOJ dropping the case don't have to align with what ever you may see as a reason.
                      Questions ,will never end and answers won't please everyone.

Comment

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrE....B9OyXs5n_RyI-
                        Just a little more to ponder.

Comment

Nothing to contradict,you have nothing, you made the statement,I asked for proof, you have nothing.
                          You or I will never see all the parts of the puzzle.
                          The grounds for the DOJ dropping the case don't have to align with what ever you may see as a reason.
                          Questions ,will never end and answers won't please everyone.
                          There's plenty there to contradict if you had evidence. Evidence, an integral part of investigations. Evidence, must be provided to secure a verdict.

We have every right to see the parts of the puzzle. It seems things never change no matter how much we are promised. Some transparency. More hot air is all it amounts to.

The grounds for the DOJ dropping this case better align with the reasons given or any hope of Flynn's lies passing the Judge's concerning eye are gone. It was posted that there was a bit of coercion to gain that guilty plea. Just more spin from Faux Snooze or does it have merit?

Comment

Again you made the accusations, with no proof,"as links proving your point", just as everyone else is told to produce.

Comment

Again you made the accusations, with no proof,"as links proving your point", just as everyone else is told to produce.
                              That changed on 4.02.2020 for everyone.

http://teamstersonline.com/forums/sh...l=1#post410261

Last edited by Jimmy; 05-08-2020, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Sadly you don't seem to want to know the truth.. It doesn't fit your ideology.. Democrats good,Republicans bad.. How would you have felt if Bush had done this to Obama??

Comment

Working...
                                X