Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Protests 2020

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
    What exactly does the people you named have to do with the title and subject of this thread ?
    Nothing.
    You've adopted the spin strategy from someone we know.

The only thing I promote is what the Declaration of Independence says.
    "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
    Your the one who bought up sexual pervert,as in Clinton and Jackson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
      Your the one who bought up sexual pervert,as in Clinton and Jackson

You forgot to add Trump in your comments .

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe I have stated this before.
        It's a shame many can't comprehend the violence and fear those radical white wing hate groups pose. But mention BLM, or Antifa and the righties get all out of shape.

U.S. homeland chief says white supremacists pose 'most persistent' domestic threat
        White supremacist groups have posed "the most persistent and lethal threat" of violent extremism in the United States in recent years, acting U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf said at a congressional hearing on Wednesday.
        U.S. President Donald Trump and his top officials have sought to promote a law-and-order message amid nationwide racial justice protests over the summer, some of which became violent. Wolf has warned of the threat of anarchists or left-wing anti-fascist agitators, but faced criticism from liberal groups for not acknowledging the danger posed by white supremacists.
        Wolf's remarks follow a U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) whistleblower complaint earlier this month that alleged Wolf attempted to play down U.S. white supremacist activity.
        FBI Director Christopher Wray said during a congressional hearing last week that the FBI is conducting multiple investigations into violent domestic extremists following months of street protests against racism and police brutality.

Wray said the largest "chunk" of investigations were into white supremacist groups.
        https://news.yahoo.com/u-watchdog-in...145443425.html

Comment

Looks as though the right wing nut jobs don't have as much support as they claimed.
          A bunch of guys that feel the need to walk around wearing camo military clothes with guns strapped to their body.
          To me, they are nothing more then a bunch of goose stepping brown shirts.

Proud Boys rally in Portland draws only about 200 after city braced for thousands
          A rally by the far-right Proud Boys in Portland, Oregon, in support of President Donald Trump and police drew about 200 protesters Saturday afternoon, far fewer than the expected thousands that led the city to brace for potential violence.
          Among the rallygoers who gathered at a city park were dozens wearing militarized body armor, including helmets and protective vests. Many flew American flags or black flags bearing the logo of the Three Percenters, another far-right group, and some wore Make America Great Again hats. Some had long guns.
          The Multnomah County sheriff had said police were anticipating a crowd of 1,000 to 3,000 people at the demonstration, NBC affiliate KGW reported. Organizers of the rally had said they expected to draw 20,000 people.
          The Proud Boys, a group of self-declared Western chauvinists, were denied a permit for the planned gathering due to coronavirus social-distancing concerns, but rallied anyway in what they had said would be a free speech event to support Trump and the police and condemn anti-fascists.
          https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...tests-n1241186

Comment

Looks as though the right wing nut jobs don't have as much support as they claimed.
            A bunch of guys that feel the need to walk around wearing camo military clothes with guns strapped to their body.
            To me, they are nothing more then a bunch of goose stepping brown shirts.

Proud Boys rally in Portland draws only about 200 after city braced for thousands

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...tests-n1241186
            And exactly how are the spineless scum blm and antifa who harass people eating dinner or just being out of the house any different??? or are we still calling them peaceful protesters ???.Beating on cars, burning and destroying private property all in the name of what.
            Nothing more than another load of leftist bull-hit brought to you by the bias media.

Comment

And exactly how are the spineless scum blm and antifa who harass people eating dinner or just being out of the house any different??? or are we still calling them peaceful protesters ???.Beating on cars, burning and destroying private property all in the name of what.
              Nothing more than another load of leftist bull-hit brought to you by the bias media.
              As I recall, I never said anybody was any different. The point of my post was to highlight the radical right, their manner of intimidation, namely camo garb, visible weaponry and support for Trump ... all showing they are every bit as dangerous as the "spineless scum blm and antifa" ( your quote ) that you fear. With less displays of weapons however.

And if you want to know why people are protesting ( again, your quote ) "Beating on cars, burning and destroying private property all in the name of what".
              The names of the lost men and women recently are well known. Your allowed to say their names.

Comment

As I recall, I never said anybody was any different. The point of my post was to highlight the radical right, their manner of intimidation, namely camo garb, visible weaponry and support for Trump ... all showing they are every bit as dangerous as the "spineless scum blm and antifa" ( your quote ) that you fear. With less displays of weapons however.

And if you want to know why people are protesting ( again, your quote ) "Beating on cars, burning and destroying private property all in the name of what".
                The names of the lost men and women recently are well known. Your allowed to say their names.
                Your lost men and women dont justify in any way the actions of your masked protesters, rioters.
                As far as your mention of fear, the dirtbags with the masks only show their spineless actions where they know the dims have neutered the police.Their actions wouldn't be handled in the same way away from the urban holes that condone them.
                I stick with the guns,you can keep your masked rioters.

Comment

Camo garb has never been looked at as intimidating in PA. Except may be in your hometown.
                  PA has always been filled with hunters.
                  What's with the "say their names"

A couple of them were either high at the time or were heavily associated with dopers who DO intimidate with their guns.

Comment

Your lost men and women dont justify in any way the actions of your masked protesters, rioters.
                    As far as your mention of fear, the dirtbags with the masks only show their spineless actions where they know the dims have neutered the police.Their actions wouldn't be handled in the same way away from the urban holes that condone them.
                    I stick with the guns,you can keep your masked rioters.
                    Killing of people doesn't justify protests ?
                    Since when do you get to decide who lives and dies ? Doesn't everyone's life matter ?
                    The only spineless ones are the little boys carrying big guns as a display of their small minded masculinity.

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                    Camo garb has never been looked at as intimidating in PA. Except may be in your hometown.

A couple of them were either high at the time or were heavily associated with dopers who DO intimidate with their guns.
                    Camo grab is fine during hunting season. Are you implying it's hunting season on the streets of these cities ?
                    Or are you another one that gets to decide who lives and dies ?

Then you ask about their names. Can you say Ahmaud Arbery ? The man whose name started most of this ?
                    Did he have a gun ? Nope. Was he high ? Nope.

In all, that was a poor excuse for defending the radical right wing scum you both support. Nazi's.

Comment

Killing of people doesn't justify protests ?
                      Since when do you get to decide who lives and dies ? Doesn't everyone's life matter ?
                      The only spineless ones are the little boys carrying big guns as a display of their small minded masculinity.

Camo grab is fine during hunting season. Are you implying it's hunting season on the streets of these cities ?
                      Or are you another one that gets to decide who lives and dies ?

Then you ask about their names. Can you say Ahmaud Arbery ? The man whose name started most of this ?
                      Did he have a gun ? Nope. Was he high ? Nope.

In all, that was a poor excuse for defending the radical right wing scum you both support. Nazi's.
                      Support,says who,YOU [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] You’re the one that is consumed with nazi’s.
                      Criminals are criminals,no matter what side they represent.
                      Saying slave and I are nazi promoters is nothing more than your constant leftist BS

Comment

Support,says who,YOU [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] You’re the one that is consumed with nazi’s.
                        Criminals are criminals,no matter what side they represent.
                        Saying slave and I are nazi promoters is nothing more than your constant leftist BS

You support far right radical skin head nazi ideologies.
                        Afraid to admit your true colors ?

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post

This one of those non intimidating camo garb boys Slave?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by 222lifer; 09-28-2020, 02:28 PM. Reason: Edited auto correct

Comment

You support far right radical skin head nazi ideologies.
                            Afraid to admit your true colors ?

True colors are yours which are the leftist liberal, communist ,antifa,blm,trump hating swill, that you promote on a daily basis.Maybe some day you will see that your supreme ideology is full of holes, probably not, just continue spewing your dim propaganda maybe you can convince more of your ilk.

Comment

True colors are yours which are the leftist liberal, communist ,antifa,blm,trump hating swill, that you promote on a daily basis.Maybe some day you will see that your supreme ideology is full of holes, probably not, just continue spewing your dim propaganda maybe you can convince more of your ilk.
                              True colors are yours which are the radical hated filled right wing, communist, proud boys, unite the right, obama clinton hating swill, that you promote on a daily basis.Maybe some day you will see that your supreme ideology is full of holes, probably not, just continue spewing your repukelican propaganda maybe you can convince more of your ilk.

Comment

True colors are yours which are the radical hated filled right wing, communist, proud boys, unite the right, obama clinton hating swill, that you promote on a daily basis.Maybe some day you will see that your supreme ideology is full of holes, probably not, just continue spewing your repukelican propaganda maybe you can convince more of your ilk.

Take a deep breath and get a grip, your over the edge.

Comment

Working...
                                X