• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Protests 2020

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
    The leader is a black Hispanic.
    How can they be white Supremacists?
    He's in the link I posted.
    They are right wing and hate Antifa.....but the Proud Boys are NOT white Supremacist.

https://youtu.be/SlOH_iKxPus
    Trump’s David Duke Amnesia

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/tr...-duke-amnesia/

Trump lies to cover up a previous lie he lied about while he lied about another lie he told.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 222lifer; 10-02-2020, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Well..I went by somebody saying he is a black Hispanic.
      I don't think he is black. But he is definitely Hispanic.
      Hispanics don't usually fall into the "white" Supremacist category.....do they.
      Look him up..Enrique Tarrio.
      What do you call a far right radical violent group ?
      "The Proud Boys are a far-right, neo-fascist male-only organization with ties to white nationalism that promotes and engages in political violence."
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

Spin that anyway you choose.

Read more and tell me they aren't a hate group.

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.
      https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...oup/proud-boys

Comment

Well..I went by somebody saying he is a black Hispanic.
        I don't think he is black. But he is definitely Hispanic.
        Hispanics don't usually fall into the "white" Supremacist category.....do they.
        Look him up..Enrique Tarrio.
        Cuban descent Slave.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
          Cuban descent Slave.

Are Cuban's considered to be white Supremacists now?
          Puerto Ricans?
          Dominicans?
          I saw a Proud Boy busted giving stuff to Hamas. His name was Solomon.....I guess Jews are now white supremacists now to? Sounds like a Jewish name to me. And he had a lawyer named Goldberg.

Very strange group...these white Supremacist Proud Boys.
          Last edited by slavenomore; 10-02-2020, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Are Cuban's considered to be white Supremacists now?
            Puerto Ricans?
            Dominicans?
            I saw a Proud Boy busted giving stuff to Hamas. His name was Solomon.....I guess Jews are now white supremacists now to? Sounds like a Jewish name to me. And he had a lawyer named Goldberg.

Very strange group...these white Supremacist Proud Boys.
            "The Proud Boys are a far-right, neo-fascist male-only organization with ties to white nationalism that promotes and engages in political violence."

Comment

It actually says white supremacists in your link where you have white nationalism in your post. It makes no sense when a Cuban American is leader as you say.
              The Proud Boys are a far-right,[1][2] neo-fascist[3][4][5][6] and male-only[7][8] organization with ties to white supremacists[9] that promotes and engages in political violence.[
              Last edited by slavenomore; 10-02-2020, 09:14 PM.

Comment

It actually says white supremacists in your link where you have white nationalism in your post. It makes no sense when a Cuban American is leader as you say.
                It's plain English Slave. "Ties to white supremacists"

I reposted the link information fxstc07 put up for you earlier.

Comment

An Internal Affairs investigation document from the Clark County Sheriff’s Office in Vancouver, WA explicitly stating the FBI considers the "Proud Boys to be an extremist group with ties to white nationalism.”

Clark County Sheriff's Memo is available in a PDF file

https://propertyofthepeople.org/docu...Sheriff-s-Memo

Comment

An Internal Affairs investigation document from the Clark County Sheriff’s Office in Vancouver, WA explicitly stating the FBI considers the "Proud Boys to be an extremist group with ties to white nationalism.”

Clark County Sheriff's Memo is available in a PDF file

https://propertyofthepeople.org/docu...Sheriff-s-Memo

The Sheriffs used an FBI report which the FBI denies...but anyways.

I find it very strange that Hispanics and now even Jews in Israel associate with white supremacists...somethings wrong with that picture...White nothing is their goal...they are sort of a "men's rights" type group it seems.
                    Not my kind of group but here they are...I wouldn't belong to any radical groups....you have feminists...then you have these guys...you can't have one without the other...most groups on opposing ends don't just want equal rights..they want MORE THAN EQUAL rights imo. And I don't trust that our Deep State has members in groups on all sides of all kinds of issues and even instigated violence at times for politics..theyve been caught enough times to believe that.

The Proud Boys, a club of self-identified “western chauvinists” who have been energized by President Donald Trump’s request during Tuesday night’s debate that they “stand by,” have a chapter in Israel, despite the group’s association with antisemites and white nationalists.

The Israel chapter of the Proud Boys was established in February of 2018, and according to a blog post on the website ProudBoysUSA.com, the group has at least five members and meets once a month.
                    He said Israelis could be attracted to the Proud Boys because of the value placed on masculinity in Israel, and said Israeli men, as well as American Jews, may be “nauseated” by what Coleman called “the enforced cultural feminization” of men and boys in the U.S.
                    Coleman also said Jews who feel left out by the mainstream Jewish political alignment with the left — about 70% of Jews vote Democrat — may be attracted to the Proud Boys.

“There are a lot of Jewish guys,” he said, “who are very disgusted with the impression that is prevalent among many people — that all Jews are liberal, that all Jews hate Trump, that all Jews support what’s going on in this country in terms of the radical-left activism.”

The Proud Boys work hard to distance themselves from connections to the “alt-right,” though members and leaders frequently espouse misogynistic, Islamophobic and anti-immigrant rhetoric, according to the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center. A former Proud Boy, Jason Kessler, helped organize the deadly “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville. And a Proud Boy member involved in a clash with Black Lives Matter protesters in Portland was arrested on multiple charges, including felonies, this week.
                    https://forward.com/news/455608/ther...-debate-trump/

Comment

Here's a story with differing sides of the issue with Proud Boys denying white nationalism and white Supremacy.
                      https://katu.com/news/local/proud-bo...te-nationalism
                      The Proud Boys has not been able to independently confirm this classification. Nevertheless, our position is unchanged: racism of any kind – including white nationalism – is unwelcome in our fraternity. We believe in western culture - which includes principles such as limited government and individual rights. These same idea were considered extremist in 1776. If those same principles are again considered “extremist” in 2018 then perhaps it’s time for our us as nation to take a good long look at the philosophical heights from which we have fallen.

We also recall the release of an FBI file about Martin Luther King Jr. about a year ago that falsely characterized Dr. King as a communist who engaged in orgies with prostitutes. In both that case, and their supposed classification of the Proud Boys, we believe that the actions by the FBI could be characterized as 'extremely careless.'"

Comment

So slave, are you attempting to say the proud boys are not a violent right wing extremist group ? Spinning their history to say they aren't white nationalists, or white supremacists that display all the signs of violence and hate that the radical right seems to foster under this morbid administration.

White Supremacists, Domestic Terrorists Pose Biggest Threat Of ‘Lethal Violence’ This Election, DHS Assessment Finds
                        As the Trump administration continues to publicly downplay the role of the far-right in inciting violence, a recent Department of Homeland Security assessment leaked to The Nation describes “lone offender white supremacist extremists” as posing “the greatest threat of lethal violence” in the 2020 election.
                        The assessment, from the DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis and dated August 17, was published Friday by The Nation along with comments from a former senior DHS I&A intelligence officer, who corroborated claims made last week from the division’s former head that analysts had been instructed by political appointees to play down the threat of violent white supremacists.
                        President Trump has repeatedly pinned violence amid the protests on antifa, who he said he would designate a terror group, while ignoring the rise of far-right extremists. Brian Murphy, a former head of the DHS intelligence branch, said in a whistleblower complaint that he was ordered this spring by Acting Secretary Chad Wolf to stop processing assessments on Russian interference in the 2020 election, and instead refocus on China and Iran. Additionally, Murphy alleged the agency’s number two, Kenneth Cuccinelli, ordered him to modify intelligence assessments to make the threat of white supremacy appear “less severe” and include more information on “left-wing” groups and antifa.
                        https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam.../#3265b72e4287

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                          So slave, are you attempting to say the proud boys are not a violent right wing extremist group ? Spinning their history to say they aren't white nationalists, or white supremacists that display all the signs of violence and hate that the radical right seems to foster under this morbid administration.

White Supremacists, Domestic Terrorists Pose Biggest Threat Of ‘Lethal Violence’ This Election, DHS Assessment Finds

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam.../#3265b72e4287
                          Icoup.I do not approve of the violence. But I believe the leftists who hate Trump started it at his rallies leading to his election showing up to instigate....and not peacefully either.
                          So you had a group who saw the left getting away with it and being favored by media......so the right leaners came up with groups to defend...if one group got away with it..it was bound to happen...and the political puppet masters knew it and instigate it imo.

My issue with the "white" Supremacist and nationalist issue is that the term is used as a race bating divisive sham..which does not get any respect from me.
                          The issue presented as it always is...is actually an attack on whites as is seen in the results...white history and statues and values attacked by the left. Not something I will get behind.
                          You see the first posts include a Cuban almost being described as a White Supremacist....which is ridiculous...but media puts it out there figuring nobody will find out that the leader is Cuban American.
                          And they are in Israel....where white nationalists not supremacists would never exist.
                          It's a divisive issue used against whites. I'll never stand with it....and my take is Trump sees it in a similar way. They try to put all others as Supreme to whites with the issue imo...white man evil...and Trump won't put up with it.

Comment

Icoup.I do not approve of the violence. But I believe the leftists who hate Trump started it at his rallies leading to his election showing up to instigate....and not peacefully either.
                            So you had a group who saw the left getting away with it and being favored by media......so the right leaners came up with groups to defend...if one group got away with it..it was bound to happen...and the political puppet masters knew it and instigate it imo.

My issue with the "white" Supremacist and nationalist issue is that the term is used as a race bating divisive sham..which does not get any respect from me.
                            The issue presented as it always is...is actually an attack on whites as is seen in the results...white history and statues and values attacked by the left. Not something I will get behind.
                            You see the first posts include a Cuban almost being described as a White Supremacist....which is ridiculous...but media puts it out there figuring nobody will find out that the leader is Cuban American.
                            And they are in Israel....where white nationalists not supremacists would never exist.
                            It's a divisive issue used against whites. I'll never stand with it....and my take is Trump sees it in a similar way. They try to put all others as Supreme to whites with the issue imo...white man evil...and Trump won't put up with it.
                            Hate comes in all colors and nationalities. That is demonstrated here daily.
                            Keep endorsing those groups of violent extremists.
                            You need to reexamine history.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                              Hate comes in all colors and nationalities. That is demonstrated here daily.
                              Keep endorsing those groups of violent extremists.
                              You need to reexamine history.

If you can't see that their is an agenda to hate whites and white traditional values...by attacking whites constantly as the only racists...I cannot support your stance. It is not for equality but a bias against one group.
                              Never do you see stories of blacks hating whites nor Hispanics nor Asians...but it exists.
                              When I see the stories of racism treated equally...Then the bias is gone.
                              Your side fosters hatred of whites, Catholicism, men, Christianity.
                              I can't support it.

Comment

If you can't see that their is an agenda to hate whites and white traditional values...by attacking whites constantly as the only racists...I cannot support your stance. It is not for equality but a bias against one group.
                                Never do you see stories of blacks hating whites nor Hispanics nor Asians...but it exists.
                                When I see the stories of racism treated equally...Then the bias is gone.
                                Your side fosters hatred of whites, Catholicism, men, Christianity.
                                I can't support it.
                                My side DOES NOT hate whites, or so called white traditional values ( whatever that is ) while you support the violent white nationalists.
                                I support equality for all.
                                I support a fair and open democracy.
                                I support a world NOT consumed by hate.

Proud boys, Boogaloo bois, skin head violent extremists only want division and a hate filled world.
                                And you advocate that ?

Comment

Working...
                                X