Protests 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Protests 2020

Well slave, I think I now understand your stance after the "white traditional values" comment.
    Seems you, like our president, are focused on race, instead of equality for all people, regardless of race, color, creed or religious affiliation.

That says it all.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
      Well slave, I think I now understand your stance after the "white traditional values" comment.
      Seems you, like our president, are focused on race, instead of equality for all people, regardless of race, color, creed or religious affiliation.

That says it all.

You are intent on shaming your own people. Blacks don't do that. Hispanics don't do that. Jews don't do that. And Xi ain't gonna do that. If America is great, it came from white Christian men. That is fact. It can't be changed in an honest way. And your side wants or changed.
      If the rest were greater why are we number one. Why do people want to come here if we are so terrible?
      Your side attacks the Catholics ..they attack European roots and tradition. If it's so terrible why would you live here? To change to ways which are more filled with poverty and tyrants and bullies? Real racists who kill their people? Do you want your offspring enslaved and killed?
      Like in Africa or the Middle East or China?
      The talk of the left filled with classes for employees for whites to hate themselves...sounds very much like you want us to go that way. Who would want that?

Comment

That says it all.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/202...sts-and-nazis/

Proud Boys Founder Announces He’s Suing Biden, CNN and ‘Reporters Who Call Multiracial Patriotic Group White Supremacists and Nazis’
        This story calls the leader Cuban and African American.....yet they are white Supremacist racists....media must smoke strong dope.

McInnes has previously sued the SPLC. He told Newsmax that smearing people as Nazis is the “new N-word,” as far as he is concerned.
        Last edited by slavenomore; 10-04-2020, 09:48 PM.

Comment

That says it all.

This was just a quick find as to the insane world your people are taking us....totally nuts.
          Read the comments. But they are becoming more...
          https://www.reddit.com/r/racism/comm...tent=post_body
          Should I hate myself for being a white male?
          Well, here it goes. I'm very apprehensive but at the same time I do want to have as many opinions on my thoughts as possible.

I'm a white American male. I grew up in Thailand. I've spent most of my life outside the US. This is just my background for context.

For a long, long time I thought I thought I was very liberal and progressive. I still believe I am.

Yet I just feel like no matter how much I might advocate or speak out for oppressed I'm somehow still view as tainted or evil in the eyes of those groups. I feel like no matter what I say or do I'm still viewed as the enemy.

I can't seem to do anything right and it drives me absolutely nuts these days.

It makes me wonder if I'm really just an evil hateful person deep down and if I should just hate myself for being the race I am.

This isn't sarcasm I'm wrestling with this a lot.
          This is where the old hippies still following LSD nonsense hippie crap into old age take us..total confusion, insanity, and weakness...lost souls. Wake up man.

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-or...ives-officers/
            Peaceful protesters hard at work.National media not covering any of the rioting anymore trying to make the average citizen believe its not happening anymore.Nothing more than protecting the dim leaders of these cities and states.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
              The Sheriffs used an FBI report which the FBI denies...but anyways.

I find it very strange that Hispanics and now even Jews in Israel associate with white supremacists...somethings wrong with that picture...White nothing is their goal...they are sort of a "men's rights" type group it seems.
              Not my kind of group but here they are...I wouldn't belong to any radical groups....you have feminists...then you have these guys...you can't have one without the other...most groups on opposing ends don't just want equal rights..they want MORE THAN EQUAL rights imo. And I don't trust that our Deep State has members in groups on all sides of all kinds of issues and even instigated violence at times for politics..theyve been caught enough times to believe that.

https://forward.com/news/455608/ther...-debate-trump/
              I was curious about Enrique Tarrio' s life and did a little digging. Criminal prosecutions before the Proud Boys days. What was most interesting is his family fled Castro's Cuba in the 80's and arrived in Florida. He was born in the US. The proud boys have an anti-immigrant stance. The hypocrisy doesn't surprise me at all. I got mine so screw everyone else

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Just a big wave of my hand saying bye bye to these scum balls. Hope they enjoy their time in the grey bar hotel.
                The radical right and the Trump supporters of extremism. Stand down, stand by. Words to remember.

‘Proud Boy’ from NJ goes to prison for ‘political street brawl’
                Two members of the far-right Proud Boys were sentenced Tuesday to four years in prison for their roles in a street fight after a speech last year at New York's Metropolitan Republican Club.
                Judge Mark Dwyer said the lengthy sentences should deter people from engaging in what he called "political street brawls."
                Maxwell Hare, 27, and John Kinsman, 40, were convicted in August on charges stemming from the October 2018 fight between members of the Proud Boys and the loosely organized anti-fascist group known as Antifa after a speech by Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes .
                Ten members and associates of the Proud Boys were arrested in the days following the clash. Hare and Kinsman were the first two to go on trial.
                The Southern Poverty Law Center, a liberal advocacy organization, has designated the all-male Proud Boys as a hate group. The Proud Boys made headlines last week when the police chief in East Hampton, Connecticut, ruled that an officer's membership in the group didn't violate department policies.
                In issuing the sentences Tuesday, Dwyer said the brawl reminded of violent clashes that went unchecked in Europe in the 1930s, fueling the rise of fascism.
                https://nj1015.com/proud-boy-from-nj...KGk6jr8PpXnxqQ

Comment

More about the domestic threats from the radical right.

DHS: White Supremacists ‘The Most Persistent and Lethal Threat’ Within the U.S.
                  WHITE SUPREMACISTS "remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the homeland," the Department of Homeland Security concluded in its inaugural threat assessment released Tuesday, following widespread concern that President Donald Trump didn't do enough to condemn such groups at a debate last week.
                  "I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years," acting DHS secretary Chad Wolf wrote in a letter accompanying the report.
                  Trump said at the debate and has stressed subsequently that he believes the greatest domestic threat comes from far-left groups, including the loosely organized ideology known as Antifa – a conclusion not supported by other agencies that assess domestic threats, including the FBI.
                  https://www.usnews.com/news/national...-within-the-us

Comment

Sounds like another Deep starter on the DNC payroll.
                    How many murders in Chicago every week?
                    And who is doing the killing?
                    No threat there?
                    Last edited by slavenomore; 10-08-2020, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Shall we examine this theory again slave ?

Expert: Michigan 'a hotbed for militia activity,' with growing potential for violence
                      The Wolverine Watchman, the Michigan group plotting to kidnap and kill Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and others, is one of an estimated two to three dozen militia groups in the state that some fear could pose a growing threat.
                      Michigan has had a long history of militia groups, which are active in every state, according to Amy Cooter, a senior lecturer at Vanderbilt University, who has studied them for more than a dozen years. Modern militias, she said, date to the early 1990s as a response to a perceived fears of a tyrannical government.
                      Thursday, law enforcement arrested 13 people, including seven members of the Wolverine Watchman, which sparked a national conversation about domestic terrorism and the purpose of these private, loosely organized paramilitary groups organizations.
                      Amy Cooter, a senior lecturer at Vanderbilt University, who has studied them for more than a dozen years, worries that President Donald Trump may be stoking fears about the election and the more violent groups, are feeding off that. Militia groups, which mostly have been focused on Constitutional rights, also may be opening their doors to groups with racial agendas.
                      https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...er/5924615002/

Comment

Shall we examine this theory again slave ?

Expert: Michigan 'a hotbed for militia activity,' with growing potential for violence

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...er/5924615002/
                        "Constitutional rights" the most important part.The dims and the media aren't interested in those facts.While cities burn by the communist, anarchists which are all condoned by the peace loving dims and their media sidekicks.Nothing more than leftist propaganda at its best, trying to cover their unconstitutional ways.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                          "Constitutional rights" the most important part.The dims and the media aren't interested in those facts.While cities burn by the communist, anarchists which are all condoned by the peace loving dims and their media sidekicks.Nothing more than leftist propaganda at its best, trying to cover their unconstitutional ways.
                          So what these right wing radical idiots did, that you seemingly support, is an acceptable form of "protest" ?
                          What in the constitution allows them to bomb or kidnap anyone ?

The only "dims" here are those that support violence and anarchy.
                          The only ones that aren't interested in the facts are the cult members following Trump.

Comment

So what these right wing radical idiots did, that you seemingly support, is an acceptable form of "protest" ?
                            What in the constitution allows them to bomb or kidnap anyone ?

The only "dims" here are those that support violence and anarchy.
                            The only ones that aren't interested in the facts are the cult members following Trump.
                            Just as your never ending support for the communist,anarchy,and leftist rioters that have decimated the leftist controlled cities with their support.The damage has been done with little to no consequences to the criminals and all you cackle about is right wing,and your new over used word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                              Just as your never ending support for the communist,anarchy,and leftist rioters that have decimated the leftist controlled cities with their support.The damage has been done with little to no consequences to the criminals and all you cackle about is right wing,and your new over used word.
                              Cackle cackle says the neanderthal. He speaks but doesn't understand. Maybe his knuckles have a rash ?

Comment

Cackle cackle says the neanderthal. He speaks but doesn't understand. Maybe his knuckles have a rash ?
                                The only rash would be you,and your coddling of the leftist criminals you so much adore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X