Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protests 2020

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    Yeah Trump sent the feds in like he promised to do {see another Trump promise kept} as the city was being vandalized by the rioters every night.. That is is sworn duty to protect America from these criminals.. And no we are not talking about the protesters but we will see you spin them into the conversation That's what you are good at.. Spinning.. Rememeber that protesters protest while the rioters destroy property..
    Yes but they are all good people being mistreated by the police.Poor babies will be all better when they return to their Moms basement.
    Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Yeah Trump sent the feds in like he promised to do {see another Trump promise kept} as the city was being vandalized by the rioters every night.. That is is sworn duty to protect America from these criminals.. And no we are not talking about the protesters but we will see you spin them into the conversation That's what you are good at.. Spinning.. Rememeber that protesters protest while the rioters destroy property..
      There ya go. You got it! Rioters riot and protesters protest. See how easy that was?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Protests 2020

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
        There ya go. You got it! Rioters riot and protesters protest. See how easy that was?

Seems you had the problem with it..You keep calling the rioters in Portland "protesters". peaceful at that and then told me to watch on the ground live video feeds..

Comment

Protests 2020

There we have it. Up to the minute coverage from the goose stepping gazzette. Still having trouble with the differences between protesters and rioters?

Here is some more "LIVE" video from your peaceful protesters..

https://publicintegrityforum.com/rio...dium=HTMLEmail
          Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Seems you had the problem with it..You keep calling the rioters in Portland "protesters". peaceful at that and then told me to watch on the ground live video feeds..
            Show me where I said that please. I did not call rioters in Portland peaceful protesters. I explained the differences between the two. I also gave examples of how peaceful protests escalate. There are protesters in Portland that are peaceful. There are live feeds from the protests as well that peaceful protesters are producing. There are feeds from Portland, L.A. and Seattle. If you wish to promote a certain agenda, the very least would be to bring a factually accurate account of our exchange.

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Like I said, try a different news source. There are many live feeds available from those on the ground in the midst of the protests. Real time documentation of what transpires. Who escalated the situation, etc.

I have to wonder if those "educated" on the differences between peaceful protesters and rioters you spoke of received the education from Trump University? My bet is on yes.

Show me where I said that please. I did not call rioters in Portland peaceful protesters. I explained the differences between the two. I also gave examples of how peaceful protests escalate. There are protesters in Portland that are peaceful. There are live feeds from the protests as well that peaceful protesters are producing. There are feeds from Portland, L.A. and Seattle. If you wish to promote a certain agenda, the very least would be to bring a factually accurate account of our exchange.

I brought up the riots in Portland and you told me to watch the live videos of the "peaceful protests " Then you brought up Trump university trying to spin the whole thing..
              Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

I brought up the riots in Portland and you told me to watch the live videos of the "peaceful protests " Then you brought up Trump university trying to spin the whole thing..
                What you quoted as "proof" shows nothing proving the accusations you made. It does show what I posted and no where did I say watch live videos of the "peaceful protests."

"There are many live feeds available from those on the ground in the midst of the protests. Real time documentation of what transpires. Who escalated the situation, etc."

I also don't see anything in regards to this accusation either.

"Seems you had the problem with it..You keep calling the rioters in Portland "protesters". peaceful at that and then told me to watch on the ground live video feeds."

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

What you quoted as "proof" shows nothing proving the accusations you made. It does show what I posted and no where did I say watch live videos of the "peaceful protests."

"There are many live feeds available from those on the ground in the midst of the protests. Real time documentation of what transpires. Who escalated the situation, etc."

I also don't see anything in regards to this accusation either.

"Seems you had the problem with it..You keep calling the rioters in Portland "protesters". peaceful at that and then told me to watch on the ground live video feeds."

Okay I will post what you want to hear so it ends already.. go deliver your freight.
                  Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

This is an article talking about non-violent protests and those that are supporting such actions by placing themselves on the front line.

Portland’s ‘Wall of Moms’: A Nonviolent Resistance Campaign with Historical Precedent
                    While BLM protests have spread to virtually every U.S. city and town and attracted the participation of tens of millions of Americans, it is the city of Portland, Oregon that has made headlines recently. Last week, heavily-armed, camouflage-clad secret police began attacking and snatching antiracist protesters off Portland’s streets and forcing them into unmarked vans – an Orwellian scene in every sense. After a national uproar, we learned that those officers were among members of federal paramilitary-style units deployed from the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Department of Justice’s (DoJ) Marshals Service. The Trump administration initially attempted to justify the deployment of these forces to Portland by claiming they were sent to protect federal buildings and other federal properties. They have since altered that narrative, suggesting that the federal units are needed to curb violent crime. If history has taught us anything, however, it is that the use of militarized federal agents and equipment as an occupying force in our cities only enflames tensions on the ground and leads to atrocities, like the assault on 53-year-old protestor Christopher David, a Navy veteran beaten and pepper-sprayed by federal agents for trying to engage officers in conversation and nonviolently refusing an illegal order to vacate the public area outside a Portland courthouse.
                    I will leave you with two quotes that speak directly to the necessity of fighting to protect freedom, human rights and liberty, especially in the face of fascist elements right now trying to destroy that very foundation of democracy:

“Protest beyond the law is not a departure from democracy; it is absolutely essential to it.”

– Howard Zinn

“Fascism itself can only be turned away if all those who are outraged by it show a commitment to social justice that equals the intensity of their indignation.”

– Arundhati Roy
                    https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/07...cal-precedent/

Comment

Re: Protests 2020

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                      This is an article talking about non-violent protests and those that are supporting such actions by placing themselves on the front line.

Portland’s ‘Wall of Moms’: A Nonviolent Resistance Campaign with Historical Precedent

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/07...cal-precedent/
                      At what point does non violence protests become violent protests??

Comment

Protests 2020

Okay I will post what you want to hear so it ends already.. go deliver your freight.
                        Why don't you post proof of what you accused me of? Because I never posted what you said? Spin a few more lies while you're at it.

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Why don't you post proof of what you accused me of? Because I never posted what you said? Spin a few more lies while you're at it.

Your reading between the lines.. Spin a few more lies?? Now that's funny coming from the Spinmaster..
                          Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

So do tell what you say I accused you of?? All you do is spin whatever I say.. You aren't worth it..
                            Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

So do tell what you say I accused you of?? All you do is spin whatever I say.. You aren't worth it..
                              Post 52 and no, I don't spin what you say. I provide the exact words you posted. If it makes you uncomfortable being confronted for posting inaccuracies then perhaps you should understand that and refrain from doing that.

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Post 52 and no, I don't spin what you say. I provide the exact words you posted. If it makes you uncomfortable being confronted for posting inaccuracies then perhaps you should understand that and refrain from doing that.

No, nothing you post makes me uncomfortable . Something in your head? Seems not much else there..You really need to do better..
                                Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X