Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protests 2020

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    No, nothing you post makes me uncomfortable . Something in your head? Seems not much else there..You really need to do better..
    Do better than point out your inaccuracies? It's quite easy as I bring them in your posts to the forefront. Post 52 is an example that you failed to address. I never said what you accused me of saying.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Re: Protests 2020

More on the protests and the elite federal Gestapo troops violating court orders. If your a law and order type of person but can dismiss these actions as necessary, then law and order isn't really a factor. One cannot choose which laws to follow.

Videos Appear To Show Federal Officers Shooting And Macing Reporters And Legal Observers, Despite A Judge's Order
      Journalists and legal observers covering protests in Portland, Oregon, say federal law enforcement officers have shot at them, maced them, and forced them to move, in violation of a federal judge's order.
      US District Judge Michael Simon entered a temporary restraining order on July 23 that blocks federal officers from arresting or using physical force against clearly marked journalists and legal observers in Portland. In first-person declarations filed in court on Tuesday, legal observers and reporters described being shot at and maced, and in some instances they provided video footage of the incidents.
      The latest court filing from the American Civil Liberties Union of Oregon and other lawyers includes nine declarations from journalists and legal observers who alleged they were targeted by federal officers in violation of Simon's order last week.
      Haley Nicholson, who said in her declaration she was wearing a neon green legal observer hat while filming the demonstrations on July 24, included a link to a video that appears to show an officer pointing a gun through an opening in a fence and shooting into a group of people standing on the other side. Nicholson said the officer shot her from about 4 feet away in her chest with a 40mm rubber bullet, and included a photo of the bruise.
      https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...rtland-lawsuit

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        More on the protests and the elite federal Gestapo troops violating court orders. If your a law and order type of person but can dismiss these actions as necessary, then law and order isn't really a factor. One cannot choose which laws to follow.

Videos Appear To Show Federal Officers Shooting And Macing Reporters And Legal Observers, Despite A Judge's Order

One cannot choose which laws to follow.

Maybe you ought to send this message to the DNC.. They don't follow your lead..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post

Maybe you ought to send this message to the DNC.. They don't follow your lead..
          Don't take this thread to another place it doesn't belong.
          The DNC has nothing to do with the Protests 2020 thread.

fxstc07 - mod

Comment

The most important word in the whole leftist leaning ,rioter protecting article---"APPEARS" ,gives the whole article ZERO credibility

Comment

Don't take this thread to another place it doesn't belong.
              The DNC has nothing to do with the Protests 2020 thread.

fxstc07 - mod
              Actually they do because they fail to admit what is going on in Portland and have failed to denounce the rioters.. Even Rep Nader called the riots a "Myth"

Comment

More peaceful protesters,this time Richmond VA

Virginia newspaper calls out local leaders after Richmond riots: 'Enough is enough'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/virgin...-leaders-riots

A Virginia newspaper called out local leaders on Monday after a weekend of rioting and lawlessness in Richmond, asking: "When will they say “enough?”

The Richmond Times-Dispatch criticized local officials in an editorial published on Monday titled, “Where is the Leadership?”

The editorial asked when will the violence stop.

“What is the end game to these protests? The violence seems to escalate daily, not just in Virginia’s capital city but across the country,” it said, adding that “the absence of leadership at all levels of government has compounded these circumstances.”

“We’ve normalized too many behaviors that make Richmond — and the United States — a less safe and prosperous place to live,” the editorial continued.

Comment

The dims answer,nothing to see here,just move along.
                  Sure looks like the dims have no concern for any of the businesses or people that have lost everything because of the useless political hacks that run these cities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                    The most important word in the whole leftist leaning ,rioter protecting article---"APPEARS" ,gives the whole article ZERO credibility
                    Had you bothered to read the article you could have read the reports from 4 different reporters and legal observers all saying they were targeted and shot while wearing clothing that identified them as neutral observers or reporters.
                    Here is another journalist that was shot in Portland.

A journalist who's worked with PBS and National Geographic tells us what it was like being shot in the eye by law enforcement in Portland
                    Trip Jennings doesn't know why law enforcement agents Portland shot him in the head, nor if there will be lasting damage to the eye in which he was struck with a less-lethal round.
                    But the videographer for PBS and National Geographic fully understands that if this can happen to him — a 6'2" white guy with a fancy camera around his neck; a veteran journalist complying with a police order to disperse — then what about those without that privilege?
                    Jennings is not the first journalist to be shot in the eye at a Black Lives Matter protest. It happened to Linda Tirado, a freelance journalist who told Business Insider that she was blinded by a "non-lethal" but life-changing projectile. Over one weekend, in the wake of the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis, monitors documented over 100 police attacks on credentialed members of the media, including TV crews on the receiving end of a less-lethal volley.
                    This was and is nothing more then Gestapo tactics. Like attacking a 75 year old man in Buffalo. No reason, just a use of illegal Marshall law.

https://www.businessinsider.com/port...-police-2020-7

Comment

The dims answer,nothing to see here,just move along.
                      Sure looks like the dims have no concern for any of the businesses or people that have lost everything because of the useless political hacks that run these cities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I think they are really trying to capture them as a voting block..you know sign up Bernie's supporters.. Biden said yesterday that anyone causing property damage should be arrested and prosecuted..Maybe that's why they want to give the inmates voting privileges..

Comment

What we see is Trump's America ... protests 2020, raging pandemic, racial division and hatred and daily doses and fabricated lies and half truths.

Comment

I don't like what is going on in the protest cities. I don't like the violence rioting and looting. What I also do not like is armed protesters of either faction. People marching with assault rifles demanding this or that. The people have the right to protest peacefully. It's the job of the states and it's cities to uphold the law. It is not the job of the federal government to interfere unless help is asked for from the states. We are supposed to be a republic of 50 sovereign states. We are a democracy. Like it or not the citizens elected those governors and mayors. The feds should stay out of those cities unless it's help is asked for.

Comment

The most important phrase in the legal world is "innocent until proven guilty" and the use of the word "APPEARS" protects against legal action pursued for misrepresentation. Prudence doesn't reduce the articles credibility. Ignorance of the law certainly does though. Now what were you saying about "zero" credibility?

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
                              I don't like what is going on in the protest cities. I don't like the violence rioting and looting. What I also do not like is armed protesters of either faction. People marching with assault rifles demanding this or that. The people have the right to protest peacefully. It's the job of the states and it's cities to uphold the law. It is not the job of the federal government to interfere unless help is asked for from the states. We are supposed to be a republic of 50 sovereign states. We are a democracy. Like it or not the citizens elected those governors and mayors. The feds should stay out of those cities unless it's help is asked for.
                              They are not going around patrolling the streets just protecting federal Property like the court houses.. The reason they are there is because most of the mayors have refused to protect the Federal Property.. I agree 100% of what the Federal Government is doing.. They are not in all the cities so I would assume some of the mayors are doing it correctly.. I agree that there shouldn't be protesters carrying guns from either side..

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                                The most important phrase in the legal world is "innocent until proven guilty" and the use of the word "APPEARS" protects against legal action pursued for misrepresentation. Prudence doesn't reduce the articles credibility. Ignorance of the law certainly does though. Now what were you saying about "zero" credibility?

How did that work out for Judge Kavanaugh ??

Comment

Working...
                                X