Protests 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Protests 2020

Give us some more leftist spin,bla bla bla,white supremacy,skinheads,right wing.
    All the most important part of the leftist agenda [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Forgot “Racists “

Comment

I must have stuck a nerve when I said LOSER !

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
          Spin-Spin-Spin no answer
          The Proud Boys,Racist,skin heads, white supremacy, all live in the tiny LEFTIST head.
          Protection of the antifa,blm spineless degenerates by the supreme all loving dim party, only the best.

Comment

The losers are the slime wearing masks and helmets, acting in gangs hiding behind the leftist administrations and police depts. for their cover,shameless,not really the democrat party at its best.

Comment

Humorous. A person that deny's reality.

Right wing groups are only in leftist heads ? Maybe that's because the right wingers heads are empty.

The US election and right-wing militias
              Self-styled militias are seeking to play a role in U.S. politics in a way that hasn’t been seen in decades. Of diverse origins, such groups have capitalized on the social consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic and Black Lives Matters and police reform protests. Right-wing extremist groups have intensified their recruitment, opposed lockdowns, and promised to protect businesses from looting or help them not comply with COVID-19 regulations.
              What impact have these groups had on the U.S. election and post-election period so far, and on rule of law and democracy in the United States more broadly? What are their origins? How do they compare to and interact with extremist groups elsewhere in the world? What policies should the next U.S. administration adopt to respond to the challenges they pose?
              https://www.brookings.edu/events/the...wing-militias/

Comment

Humorous. A person that deny's reality.

Right wing groups are only in leftist heads ? Maybe that's because the right wingers heads are empty.

The US election and right-wing militias

https://www.brookings.edu/events/the...wing-militias/
                The pot calling the kettle black.
                The left doesn’t know reality,only their closed mind pathetic lifestyles.
                Leftist heads are only filled with one thing[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90] and plenty of it.

Comment

It's nice to know my "leftist head" can read, understand and interpret factual numbers and incidents. Can't say that about some people that lean way far right, like they are the chosen ones.
                  Only a fool would claim that some factions of radicals, skin heads, militia wannabe's aren't a threat to democracy and security in this country today.
                  The second link at the bottom is from the FBI Hate Crime Statistic page. They must all be "leftists" since they seem to agree that hate crimes are on the rise.

El Paso white supremacist terror attack hangs heavily over latest FBI hate crimes report
                  Tuesday November 17, 2020
                  Years of racist, anti-Latino rhetoric have continued to result in exactly what families and communities have feared to their core. NBC News reports that hate crimes against Latinos rose nearly 9% in 2019. Nearly half of the over 50 hate-motivated killings stem from one incident alone: the white supremacist terrorist attack that sought to target Mexicans in El Paso last year.
                  These acts are part of what is the highest reported number of hate crimes in more than 10 years, according to FBI data. Racist acts “are at a decade high—and it’s not a surprise,” tweeted the Congressional Hispanic Caucus (CHC) in response to the report. “After the open hostility and blatant racism from the Trump administration, this is the result.”
                  The white supremacist terrorist who murdered people as they went about their day spewed the same kind of racist rhetoric as impeached president Donald Trump, whose campaign horrifically refused to stop using the same “invasion” rhetoric that “featured prominently in the El Paso suspect’s manifesto,” The New York Times reported at the time.
                  Just weeks before the mass shooting, Trump in fact chuckled and “joked” about a rallygoer’s suggestion to shoot men, women, and children at the southern border. “That’s only in the Panhandle you can get away with that stuff,” Trump said during the Florida event, smiling and swaying at the podium.
                  https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...-crimes-report

FBI Hate Crime Statistics page: https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2019/topic-pages/victims

Comment

It's nice to know my "leftist head" can read, understand and interpret factual numbers and incidents. Can't say that about some people that lean way far right, like they are the chosen ones.
                    Only a fool would claim that some factions of radicals, skin heads, militia wannabe's aren't a threat to democracy and security in this country today.
                    The second link at the bottom is from the FBI Hate Crime Statistic page. They must all be "leftists" since they seem to agree that hate crimes are on the rise.

El Paso white supremacist terror attack hangs heavily over latest FBI hate crimes report

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...-crimes-report

FBI Hate Crime Statistics page: https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2019/topic-pages/victims
                    PROTESTS 2020,your constant, never ending spin with the racist,skinhead,white supremacy,proud boys,absolutly zero to do with the action of the leftist so-called protesters blm,antifa.
                    Why dont you start another thread to pontificate on the people that live in your head.

Comment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...hugs-dc-video/
                      Creme right off the top of the leftist party.PROTESTS 2020

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                        https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...hugs-dc-video/
                        Creme right off the top of the leftist party.PROTESTS 2020
                        So as some sort of rebuttal you post a segment of a video, which I had already shown was edited so as not to show what really happened. That clown you posted about was the instigator in this whole fight. He got what he started, as somebody else finished it for him.
                        Remember post #253 ? Here is the video and explanation again. Follow along, if you can. https://www.dailydot.com/debug/andy-...a-march-video/

The difference between us is simple. I admit that BLM, antifa and others you are distressed about, do exist. They protest, some violently, some loot and burn, which is criminal activity.
                        Generally what they don't do is shoot and murder people. They don't usually carry guns and wear those silly camo outfits with bandoleers slung over their shoulder like the radical rights who invaded Michigan, or those that wanted to kidnap and murder the governor of Michigan.

Can you admit these radical groups exist ?
                        Can you say they don't cause violence ?

I doubt you'll answer with any logical explanation on these radical right wing groups.

The New Wave of Global Terrorism Is Right-Wing Extremism
                        In early October 2020, less then a month before the United States federal election, the FBI thwarted an alleged terrorism plot by right-wing extremists to kidnap the Michigan governor, storm the state capital building and commit acts of violence against law enforcement.
                        The composition of many of these organizations are right-wing terror groups whose grievances are rooted in racism, misogyny, anti-Semitism, anti-LGBTQ sentiments, Islamophobia and perceptions of government overreach. Given the wide range of grievances, these groups are defined as being complex, with overlapping viewpoints from similarly minded individuals advocating different but related ideologies.
                        https://www.usnews.com/news/best-cou...obal-terrorism

Comment

So as some sort of rebuttal you post a segment of a video, which I had already shown was edited so as not to show what really happened. That clown you posted about was the instigator in this whole fight. He got what he started, as somebody else finished it for him.
                          Remember post #253 ? Here is the video and explanation again. Follow along, if you can. https://www.dailydot.com/debug/andy-...a-march-video/

The difference between us is simple. I admit that BLM, antifa and others you are distressed about, do exist. They protest, some violently, some loot and burn, which is criminal activity.
                          Generally what they don't do is shoot and murder people. They don't usually carry guns and wear those silly camo outfits with bandoleers slung over their shoulder like the radical rights who invaded Michigan, or those that wanted to kidnap and murder the governor of Michigan.

Can you admit these radical groups exist ?
                          Can you say they don't cause violence ?

I doubt you'll answer with any logical explanation on these radical right wing groups.

The New Wave of Global Terrorism Is Right-Wing Extremism

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-cou...obal-terrorism
                          Show me where i said they didn't exist or cause violence???
                          Some protest, question being burn, loot,destroy cities, harass citizens with their gang style culture and then are given a platform by the dim mayors, and governors.Naming streets and parks after these animals!!! tearing down statues for their cause?
                          You can go on and on forever about the extreme right, doesn't change for a minute what your so-called protesters have accomplished,I am sure you are proud of them.
                          I am not distressed at all because I know the minute these animals decide they are going to leave the sanctuary urban area's where they are coddled and protected by the leftist government,they are finished.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                            Show me where i said they didn't exist or cause violence???
                            Right here, right now. Say they exist and say they have caused violence. Don't evade this, say it.

Some protest, question being burn, loot,destroy cities, harass citizens with their gang style culture and then are given a platform by the dim mayors, and governors.Naming streets and parks after these animals!!! tearing down statues for their cause?
                            You can go on and on forever about the extreme right, doesn't change for a minute what your so-called protesters have accomplished,I am sure you are proud of them.
                            This one is easy.
                            Both sides protest. One side likes to kill people.
                            Streets are named after all manner of people. Statues were erected of criminals, like Hitler. Should they be allowed to stand ?

I am not distressed at all because I know the minute these animals decide they are going to leave the sanctuary urban area's where they are coddled and protected by the leftist government,they are finished.
                            I know someone else that is finished. 80 million people said so.

Comment

Right here, right now. Say they exist and say they have caused violence. Don't evade this, say it.

This one is easy.
                              Both sides protest. One side likes to kill people.
                              Streets are named after all manner of people. Statues were erected of criminals, like Hitler. Should they be allowed to stand ?

I know someone else that is finished. 80 million people said so.
                              Post #175 will do, also post #64 says stay on subject."PROTESTS2020"
                              The white supremacy,skinheads,proud boys,nazi's and any other people that live in your head, have zero to do with the starting of these riots by the leftist,"PROTESTS 2020"

Comment

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/libera...l-street-gang/
                                Criminals,I would presume the sh-t eating grins will be gone when they find out they don't get a free ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X