Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Provides 6-Page Document Of Accomplishments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trump Provides 6-Page Document Of Accomplishments.

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
    What I am saying is we have 2 to vote for, Trump or Biden. As in the past with me I vote for the lesser of the evil if I can say it that way. I don't think of Trump like I did when he was running before he won.

What I tend to not like is any one trashing the systems that are in place from the founders. I do not trust anything the left media, Democrats in office anymore. We all know some old school Dems from the past. Every single one I talk to say the dems have gone way way to far left. It not the same party as it once was.

Tell me this to anyone on this site that is a Dem! If Sanders was the nominee I believe you would be all over this site supporting him, but since it is Biden its really quiet for his support. How come? Each of you know good and well that you dont even want Biden in office. I can not prove this but I believe it.

The majority vote came up again. Anyone who wants the ECS abandoned does not see the impact of that

https://www.findlaw.com/voting/how-u...rce=google~ppc

The ECS was a compromise to make sure congress was not able to elect the president and make sure highly populated areas from haveing to much voting powers.

If it were by popular vote then every single politician would only campaign in the heavy populated areas and to hell with the rest of the country.

Look at the 2019 census. Its not hard to see what states would be campaigned in and the majority of the USA vote wouldn't me anything.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_and_territories_of_the_United_State s_by_population

I would have to say that's a very good assessment of what the hell is going on in the Democratic Party Jimmy...Lesser evil?...As far as I'm concerned,wanting Biden because he's not Trump is the same as wanting cancer because it's not heart disease...It's partly the arrogance of the Democratic Party,and of Democrats,to assume that not voting for them is voting against people's own 'interests' to blame for Trump...

I didn't vote for Trump and wouldn't vote for him in 2020 either...But Joe Biden is not 'in my interests' either...In that event my only interest would be voting Green or boycotting the vote altogether...But the arrogance that Democrats represent the 'interests' of the people is appalling and seldom called out...And calling out the corruption,greed,and war-loving antics of the Democratic Party only looks like Trump support to 'anybody but Trump' liberals...

What if both Trump and the Democratic Party are corrupt and irredeemable?...I'm supposed to choose one of the two,a turd burrito or a s*it sandwich?...No thanks...

Comment

Re: Trump Provides 6-Page Document Of Accomplishments.

I am really tired of the right telling me what I believe. On this site, on FB, on instagram, on tv, in the newspapers. You lump us liberals all together. Get over yourselves. Am I happy about Biden? No. But I am far more unhappy about Trump. Do I approve as a liberal what has happened to Bernie? NO!!! But is that going to make me lean to the right? NO!! Think about your union rights if nothing else. The Republican party will never be there to protect those rights. And that is not the only right you are giving up by voting Republican. I know because I once voted for a republican candidate that became our president.

Watching the PBS series about the Roosevelt's for about the third time last night, I am even more secure in where I stand on issues in this country. Biden may not be my choice but I am counting on those people that he surrounds himself with if he wins, to make big changes in this country. To undo so much of the harm Trump has done.

Comment

Working...
      X