Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Ticket

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
    Biden/Harris mentality is ruling Phily right now. Riots. Looting. Attacking police.
    Nobody wants it.
    One of our guys is National Guard. He was deployed this week. To the great Democrat world of Philly. You can have it Fx. The rest of the state doesn't want it. Don't ask for our tax money to pay for their actions either.
    Lousy that their votes will be counted with ours too. Not a trustable vote count for sure.
    Cost is all they are in way too many ways.
    That kid likes lots of hours. Instead he has to babysit a bunch of Democrat animal babies liable to attack him or spit at him or throw stuff at him for minimal to no money.
    No thanks on Biden/Harris. I'm sure the media will not divide the nation if their Commie Chinese team of Biden gets in.....then they are free to use Chinese slaves and dump and pollute all over China with no consequence. Out of sight. Out of mind....in China the investors dreamworld.
    Well Slave, the first sentence of your post has put it at the top of the list to receive the coveted "Darwin Award."

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
      Here. I'll do it again. Trump is a crook, a misfit, a psychological nutcase.
      Did I read anything you posted ?
      Nope.

So let's spin this the other way.
      I haven't heard you say one thing about trumpie. You really think this country, this world would be better with his crime family in control forever. ( that is what he wants )
      Ah yes,now I understand,your not only a hypocrite,but your a sanctimonies hypocrite to boot,who can't even look into a damn mirror to face his own party's corruption...who wallows in his own ignorance and delusion because it doesn't fit into his narrative and ideology...how sad and pathetic is that?...your hatred for Trump supersedes EVERYTHING...common sense...open mind...facts...TRUTH?....Nicholson was right...''You can't handle the Truth''...you have my sympathies...

You must have me confused with a Trump supporter...I am not...As I've stated many times with articles and posts on this web-site...we here in the NYC Metropolitan area know Trump better than anyone...we all grew up with Trump...I have friends who have friends who did business with Trump,when you ask them about it,well,they laugh,you go into a business deal with Trump knowing there's a good chance you might get screwed,that's Trump...is Trump corrupt?...of course he is...he's a rich businessman who hates a dime because it's not a quarter...Ok,you win,Trump is corrupt...BOTH PARTIES are corrupt...BOTH PARTIES are just one head on the same coin...BOTH PARTIES are screwing the working class,working poor,and the poor...and that's the big difference between us...you've always got your delusional POMS-POMS out cheering for the corrupt BLUE-TEAM,as opposed to the corrupt RED-TEAM...with all that being said,still doesn't change the fact that Joe Biden,for the past 47 years,has been a lying,racist,corporate stooge,water-boy,and war-mongering puppet...and if you read any of the ''FACTUAL HISTORY'' articles that have been documented and verified by ''LEFT-WING'' web-sites,instead of wallowing in your delusion,you would know the TRUTH as well....

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55771.htm

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
        Ah yes,now I understand,your not only a hypocrite,but your a sanctimonies hypocrite to boot,who can't even look into a damn mirror to face his own party's corruption...who wallows in his own ignorance and delusion because it doesn't fit into his narrative and ideology...how sad and pathetic is that?...your hatred for Trump supersedes EVERYTHING...common sense...open mind...facts...TRUTH?....Nicholson was right...''You can't handle the Truth''...you have my sympathies...

You must have me confused with a Trump supporter...I am not...As I've stated many times with articles and posts on this web-site...we here in the NYC Metropolitan area know Trump better than anyone...we all grew up with Trump...I have friends who have friends who did business with Trump,when you ask them about it,well,they laugh,you go into a business deal with Trump knowing there's a good chance you might get screwed,that's Trump...is Trump corrupt?...of course he is...he's a rich businessman who hates a dime because it's not a quarter...Ok,you win,Trump is corrupt...BOTH PARTIES are corrupt...BOTH PARTIES are just one head on the same coin...BOTH PARTIES are screwing the working class,working poor,and the poor...and that's the big difference between us...you've always got your delusional POMS-POMS out cheering for the corrupt BLUE-TEAM,as opposed to the corrupt RED-TEAM...with all that being said,still doesn't change the fact that Joe Biden,for the past 47 years,has been a lying,racist,corporate stooge,water-boy,and war-mongering puppet...and if you read any of the ''FACTUAL HISTORY'' articles that have been documented and verified by ''LEFT-WING'' web-sites,instead of wallowing in your delusion,you would know the TRUTH as well....

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55771.htm
        Thank you for calling me a hypocrite.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
          Deflection? Diversion? I was curious as to the choice of words you posted. I/We Bernie supporters have never accused Bernie of anything other than consistently bringing the same message his entire political career. That deserves accolades, not accusations such as this. "Bernie made a deal with the 'corporate devil' when he agreed to support whoever the nominee was in order to be allowed to run." If anything, I would say he is honorable and supportive of who was chosen to represent.

Biden has a treasure trove of solid people to help him negotiate the next 4 years with Bernie at the top of the list.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
          You never bothered to read the article,did you brother,of course not,corporate democrats are way too smart for that...those same 'corrupt corporate devils' SCREWED Bernie out of the nomination ''TWICE'',and that's ok with you because you support the solid Blue Team...Biden has a treasure trove of 'corrupt corporate devils' to help him negotiate the next four years with Wall Street at the top of the list....Tell me Lifer,please,no spin or cop-out,what's your thoughts on this article?

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...ot-main-street

Comment

https://pandemic.warroom.org/2020/10...re-free-world/
            Tyrmand: Joe & Co Sold Out the Entire Free World
            October 31, 2020 by War Room: Pandemic
            On December 4, 2013, Joe and Hunter Biden arrived in Beijing, China aboard Air Force Two. What followed from this trip would have wide-ranging national security implications and affect geopolitics across the West, potentially for generations to come.

It had been a well-known for decades that Joe Biden, the credit card senator from Delaware, was for sale. Now the Chinese Communist Party wanted to make him, and his son Hunter, rented agents of China’s political agenda. After deals were inked, the Bidens and their crew were poised to reap hundreds of millions of dollars in exchange for soft lobbying services (ie: undisclosed and unregistered) and endorsed access to the entire West’s developed economic market and its most powerful political structures. This was tantamount to selling out the American people, and by virtue of aiding China on its economically imperial path to global hegemony, the rest of the developed Western world as well.

By indirectly selling his influence through his son to the murderous Chinese Communist Party, Joe Biden was enabling the rise of an actor capable of unleashing horrific outcomes for America and her allies, the world’s developed democracies.

Hunter Biden, the ne’er do well son of the VP, with well-documented issues making headlines all too often, was the perfect useful idiot for this project. Addicted to drugs, even having been booted from the military for cocaine usage, sexually promiscuous, and connected all over Washington D.C. thanks to his father’s half century political career, he was an ideal bagman. With recently-released emails and text messages from his now famous laptop, it appears Hunter gave his father ‘50%’ of his earnings from these activities. By all indications, and thanks to Tony Bobulinski’s first person testimony to a national audience, Joe was fine with the ChiComs using his son so ‘the big guy’ could bring home the bacon for himself and his clan; siblings, spouses, and the next generations. Meanwhile, Hunter degenerated into a life of debauchery and drug abuse, that had the potential to eventually bring down the Democratic candidate for the President of the United States.
            The Bidens walked away from Beijing after this 2013 trip as 30% owners of a $1.5 billion investment fund. They offered nothing to the Chinese by way of consideration but their services as lobbyists and door openers.
            Last edited by slavenomore; 10-31-2020, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Once again,Joe Biden is lying through his dentures like he's been lying for the past 47 years...these two articles are documented ''FACTS'' about Joe Biden's character and past history...if you choose to 'ignore' them by ''NOT'' reading them...well,what does that say about you?...acknowledging the corruption and crimes of one party,while in the same breath,despite overwhelming 'facts and evidence',ignoring the the corruption and crimes of another party,because it doesn't coincide with one's narrative and ideology,is,at least to me,the height of hypocrisy...or,maybe's it's just my convoluted way of thinking!!!!

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...a-2020-1296786

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...fery-vs-record

Comment

https://pandemic.warroom.org/2020/10...re-free-world/
                Tyrmand: Joe & Co Sold Out the Entire Free World
                October 31, 2020 by War Room: Pandemic
                I'll see your conspiracy and raise....

The complaints from President Donald Trump and his allies have been growing louder as the election approaches: Why isn’t the mainstream media covering the Hunter Biden laptop story?

Trump and his allies say there is evidence of corruption in emails and documents allegedly found on a laptop belonging to Democrat Joe Biden’s son. They say those and other documents show that Hunter Biden used his father’s influence to enrich himself through business deals in Ukraine and China, and that his father not only facilitated that, but may have benefited financially.

But the Wall Street Journal and Fox News — among the only news organizations that have been given access to key documents — found that the emails and other records don’t make that case. Leaving aside the many questions about their provenance, the materials offered no evidence that Joe Biden played any role in his son’s dealings in China, let alone profited from them, both news organizations concluded.

As to Ukraine, a single email published by the New York Post suggests Joe Biden may have had a meeting with a representative of a Ukrainian company that employed his son. Trump and his allies alleged that means Joe Biden has lied when he said he never discussed his son’s business roles. The Biden campaign denies the meeting happened.

The lack of major new revelations is perhaps the biggest reason the story has not gotten traction, but not the only one. Among others: Most mainstream news organizations, including NBC News, have not been granted access to the documents. NBC News asked by email, text, phone call and certified mail, and was ultimately denied.
                https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...leged-n1245533

Comment

I'll see your conspiracy and raise....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...leged-n1245533
                  Wow...lies...This is from the WSJ.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-bid...ki-11603927190
                  The Bidens and Tony Bobulinski
                  Joe owes the public a response about the family’s business.
                  By The Editorial Board
                  Oct. 28, 2020 7:19 pm ET

Joe Biden was a private citizen at the time of these alleged meetings, and there is no evidence we’ve seen that he personally benefited from the China deal. But he hasn’t denied that the meetings took place, and the Bobulinski documents make clear that Mr. Biden hasn’t been honest about his knowledge of his son’s business affairs.
                  Whether Mr. Biden was an active participant, or simply lent his prestige so Hunter could close the deals, Joe Biden appears to have aided his son’s transactions with often shady characters in Ukraine, China, Kazakhstan and beyond. Mr. Biden might be forgiven for wanting to help a troubled son succeed, but to ignore the ethical and security risks attached to Hunter’s Chinese Communist partners is bad judgment.
                  Mr. Bobulinski sounded credible.
                  MSN seems to be on the conspiracy side of the table along with their Russian collusion nonsense.
                  Unions shouldn't support Biden. He is out for himself and DC elites, as they have all been in the Democrat party our whole lives.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                    You never bothered to read the article,did you brother,of course not,corporate democrats are way too smart for that...those same 'corrupt corporate devils' SCREWED Bernie out of the nomination ''TWICE'',and that's ok with you because you support the solid Blue Team...Biden has a treasure trove of 'corrupt corporate devils' to help him negotiate the next four years with Wall Street at the top of the list....Tell me Lifer,please,no spin or cop-out,what's your thoughts on this article?

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...ot-main-street
                    As an Administrator of this site I click the link and read the article for content. I have noticed one particular theme. Redundancy. Something also, my responses are either ignored or not understood. When crafting a response, the words chosen are to drive home my point or position without undo waste of energy or band width. I apologize for solely relying on the comprehension level of those I reply to. My bad. I will work diligently to improve my delivery, up to and including illustrations if necessary, to help those that just don't quite "get it." If you go back and read my replies they will lead you to this particular quote by Joe Biden. "The hard truth is that under President Trump, we’ve become weaker, sicker, poorer, more divided, and more violent." No links or endless words can drive home that message any clearer.

Comment

Wow...lies...This is from the WSJ.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-bid...ki-11603927190

MSN seems to be on the conspiracy side of the table along with their Russian collusion nonsense.
                      Unions shouldn't support Biden. He is out for himself and DC elites, as they have all been in the Democrat party our whole lives.
                      I would tend to question the timing on this Slave. Along with all the evidence.

Comment

As an Administrator of this site I click the link and read the article for content. I have noticed one particular theme. Redundancy. Something also, my responses are either ignored or not understood. When crafting a response, the words chosen are to drive home my point or position without undo waste of energy or band width. I apologize for solely relying on the comprehension level of those I reply to. My bad. I will work diligently to improve my delivery, up to and including illustrations if necessary, to help those that just don't quite "get it." If you go back and read my replies they will lead you to this particular quote by Joe Biden. "The hard truth is that under President Trump, we’ve become weaker, sicker, poorer, more divided, and more violent." No links or endless words can drive home that message any clearer.
                        The "we" in Biden's statement at the end must mean the DNC and all of their operatives.

Comment

I would tend to question the timing on this Slave. Along with all the evidence.
                          Me too.....theyve had it while the impeachment hearings and investigations were happening.....bury...bury...bury. Evidence...the FBI...Justice Department and everybody.
                          They live by different standards and rules of the rest of the world go by.............top cops of the land......and most probably team with the liberals on the attacks on the blue collar cops....rotten people imo.

Comment

I found this elsewhere:
                            I didn’t know this. Did you?
                            “In 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. President Ford went to Congress for a relief package to allow American personnel and our allies to evacuate. However, there was ONE US SENATOR who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon. This senator reveled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford. Despite the efforts of this U.S .Senator--President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country’s fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America. When they arrived in America, President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees integrate into American society. That SAME troublesome SENATOR TORPEDOED ANY SUPPORT for these shell shocked, anti communist, Americans and our helpers, refugees. Instead, President Ford had to recruit Christian organizations to offer assistance on a voluntary basis. As he did so, the Senator belittled those efforts. What kind of person would oppose President Ford’s tireless work to do the right and humanitarian thing? Who would want to play politics with the well-being of innocent people who stood by America in the tragic Vietnam War? THAT SENATOR WAS JOE BIDEN [​IMG]
                            ”When the Center Held.”by Donald Rumsfeld in 2018.(biography of Gerald Ford)”

Comment

The "we" in Biden's statement at the end must mean the DNC and all of their operatives.
                              The "we've" at the end is a factual account of our country and status as a whole. The world has been watching and is not impressed with what they are seeing by any stretch of the imagination.

Comment

The "we've" at the end is a factual account of our country and status as a whole. The world has been watching and is not impressed with what they are seeing by any stretch of the imagination.
                                That's a matter of opinion...imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X