X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Ticket

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
    That's a matter of opinion...imo.
    Yes, it is a matter of opinion. Not mine alone....

Global perception of US falls to two-decade low

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54169732

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
      Yes, it is a matter of opinion. Not mine alone....

Global perception of US falls to two-decade low

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54169732
      There's a left and a right political view of most everything.
      And the BBC is just like MSN and CNN on their views.
      And their views are not for the working class nor poor but views designed by the top 1% corporate donors to manufacture consent at the polls by the working class and poor.....for the top 1% to have even more.
      Don't they have enough yet?
      Trump is not in that percentile....but the corporate sponsors and donors are.

Comment

There's a left and a right political view of most everything.
        And the BBC is just like MSN and CNN on their views.
        And their views are not for the working class nor poor but views designed by the top 1% corporate donors to manufacture consent at the polls by the working class and poor.....for the top 1% to have even more.
        Don't they have enough yet?
        Trump is not in that percentile....but the corporate sponsors and donors are.
        There is fact and fiction as well. Negative polling is not a result of partisanship. It is a result of how people actually feel about reality. For those capable of accepting the data, it is a measure of their actual performance and used as a guide on how to improve their performance on any given issue. For other's, it is viewed as an attack on a fragile ego of a person that is incapable of understanding the difference. I have seen positive and negative feedback from various sources and there is one glaring similarity, no matter the source, ANY negative polling is taken as a slight or "fake news" and discounted to it's integrity.

Comment

There is fact and fiction as well. Negative polling is not a result of partisanship. It is a result of how people actually feel about reality. For those capable of accepting the data, it is a measure of their actual performance and used as a guide on how to improve their performance on any given issue. For other's, it is viewed as an attack on a fragile ego of a person that is incapable of understanding the difference. I have seen positive and negative feedback from various sources and there is one glaring similarity, no matter the source, ANY negative polling is taken as a slight or "fake news" and discounted to it's integrity.
          How did that "scientific" and " factual" polling work out for Hillary?
          I think she was ahead 98%.

Comment

How did that "scientific" and " factual" polling work out for Hillary?
            I think she was ahead 98%.
            You would need to ask her Slave. I wasn't aware of her causing our global perception of US to fall to two-decade low.

Comment

You would need to ask her Slave. I wasn't aware of her causing our global perception of US to fall to two-decade low.
              2 decades we gave them our military and the jobs which paid taxes for the military. Fair weather friends?
              More than 2 decades.

Comment

Who, in their right mind, would vote for this guy?
                He's not capable of the job anymore.
                https://youtu.be/0HzOoCZLTxE

Comment

As an Administrator of this site I click the link and read the article for content. I have noticed one particular theme. Redundancy. Something also, my responses are either ignored or not understood. When crafting a response, the words chosen are to drive home my point or position without undo waste of energy or band width. I apologize for solely relying on the comprehension level of those I reply to. My bad. I will work diligently to improve my delivery, up to and including illustrations if necessary, to help those that just don't quite "get it." If you go back and read my replies they will lead you to this particular quote by Joe Biden. "The hard truth is that under President Trump, we’ve become weaker, sicker, poorer, more divided, and more violent." No links or endless words can drive home that message any clearer.
                  And I notice how there has never been a denial or rebuttal about the corruption that is Joe Biden and the DNC to that redundancy despite your 'partisan blue team' intellectual mumbo-jumbo post,especially about the corrupt corporate puppet Biden...not one sentence...not one word...not one syllable...and all your 'flowery' rhetoric doesn't change that fact...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55801.htm

Ok Lifer,as far as the DNC goes,I guess we should just....never mind the staggering fraudulence perpetrated by the democrats/DNC...never mind that unhinged Hillary is still parading around arbitrarily calling everyone Russian agents...never mind arrogant self-important Obama threatening to step in if the American Public chooses the wrong candidate...never mind the rigged democrat primary...never mind the Pied-Piper strategy that saddled us with Trump to begin with...never mind Hillary illegally stealing down ballot races in order to enrich herself...never mind disgraced DNC chair continuing to get paid by the DNC six months after vacating the chairmanship...never mind the DNC installing known liar Brazile in her place...never mind the Sanders Purge of 'Sanders supporters' from the DNC by Perez...never mind the friendly journals listed in Podesta's emails from whom the democrats could count on 'election manipulation'...never mind the democrats outright retreat from civil liberties in their 2012 platform...never mind Pelosi's cowardly surrender to torture...never mind Pelosi's refusal to 'impeach' Bush's torture,Bush's war crimes,Bush's lying us into war...''but Trump's phone call is suddenly to much to ignore''...never mind Obama's failure to prosecute the banks...never mind Obama's failure to prosecute torture...never mind Obama's failure to prosecute the banks...never mind Obama's expansion from two wars into seven killing thousands of women and children...never mind Obama's ''kill list''

https://larouchepac.com/20151022/oba...killing-people
                  https://progressive.org/dispatches/o...illing-people/

never mind the DNC'S declaration in open court that their business is 'none' of the 'Public's business' and has no obligation whatsoever to even bother listening to the Public...never mind the the democrats active sabotage of Single-Payer...never mind the democrats torpedoing plans to reform Prescription Drug prices...never mind the democrats erosion of Civil Liberties and Obama's 'indefinite detention'...never mind Obama arresting American Citizens without due process,evidence,or judicial oversight...never mind Obama's BS austerity...never mind Obama's ''Deportation Machine''(deporter-in-chief)...never mind Obama's private prison explosion...never mind the democrats insanely 'un-democratic' super delegate system which ''screwed'' Bernie Sanders ''TWICE'' out of the nomination...

never mind that the top democrats,along with the top republican cockroaches knew all along that not only was the ''Middle East Wars'' an absolutely cluster-f*uck loser,and that there was no discernible plan or progress,that they didn't have the ''foggiest notion'' of what they were doing...those unconscionable bastards,Obama,Pelosi,Biden,Emanuel,Clinton,Brenna n,Lynch,anyone who might have known about this atrocity,this lying- WAR CRIME,kept sending earnest,Patriotic Soldiers into that goddamn meat-grinder...losing arms,legs,minds....LIVES...but the lie was known and perpetrated first by the republicans,then continued shamelessly by the democrats...by Biden,Clinton,and Pelosi,the ones who want to continue the carnage...yes Lifer,yes,the ''DNC STANDARD-BEARERS''...the type of candidate that DEFINES the democratic party...the democrats,along with the neo-cons are an abomination...SOULESS...Obama's wife Michelle summed it up perfectly,though unintentionally....''Our values are the same,she said of Bush,We disagree on policy,but we don't disagree on humanity''...this statement couldn't be more revealing,they are most definitely on the same values page...LIVES don't mean S*hit compared to perceptions produced from MONSTROUS LIES and corporate media propaganda...OH,and the windfall of all those speaking gigs and book deals...

Goddamn these utterly soulless monsters...Where it in my power,all their fortunes would be confiscated,every lying dime...they would be combined and redistributed to every soldier,or soldier's widow,who served or was deployed from 2001 on...and those lying scumbags would be consigned to flipping lamb burgers in the Iraqi green zone,or some Afghanistan village,where all that Depleted Uranium ordinance was unleashed...Corporate Democrats should BURN IN HELL...

Comment

Who, in their right mind, would vote for this guy?
                    He's not capable of the job anymore.
                    https://youtu.be/0HzOoCZLTxE
                    You have the guy who belongs in the nursing home and the other guy who did 5 rallies in PA Saturday and did Michigan, Iowa, Georgia and North Carolina and Miami yesterday. Last rally was the one in this link which began at 11 pm or later. He started out at 6am. Today he does 5 more. Scranton. Fayetteville NC. And 3 separate ones in Michigan. This is the guy qualified to lead....lets put Joe and all of DC and media who think like him into the past and go forward starting now with TRUMP.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...locka-florida/

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                      And I notice how there has never been a denial or rebuttal about the corruption that is Joe Biden and the DNC to that redundancy despite your 'partisan blue team' intellectual mumbo-jumbo post,especially about the corrupt corporate puppet Biden...not one sentence...not one word...not one syllable...and all your 'flowery' rhetoric doesn't change that fact...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55801.htm

Ok Lifer,as far as the DNC goes,I guess we should just....never mind the staggering fraudulence perpetrated by the democrats/DNC...never mind that unhinged Hillary is still parading around arbitrarily calling everyone Russian agents...never mind arrogant self-important Obama threatening to step in if the American Public chooses the wrong candidate...never mind the rigged democrat primary...never mind the Pied-Piper strategy that saddled us with Trump to begin with...never mind Hillary illegally stealing down ballot races in order to enrich herself...never mind disgraced DNC chair continuing to get paid by the DNC six months after vacating the chairmanship...never mind the DNC installing known liar Brazile in her place...never mind the Sanders Purge of 'Sanders supporters' from the DNC by Perez...never mind the friendly journals listed in Podesta's emails from whom the democrats could count on 'election manipulation'...never mind the democrats outright retreat from civil liberties in their 2012 platform...never mind Pelosi's cowardly surrender to torture...never mind Pelosi's refusal to 'impeach' Bush's torture,Bush's war crimes,Bush's lying us into war...''but Trump's phone call is suddenly to much to ignore''...never mind Obama's failure to prosecute the banks...never mind Obama's failure to prosecute torture...never mind Obama's failure to prosecute the banks...never mind Obama's expansion from two wars into seven killing thousands of women and children...never mind Obama's ''kill list''

https://larouchepac.com/20151022/oba...killing-people
                      https://progressive.org/dispatches/o...illing-people/

never mind the DNC'S declaration in open court that their business is 'none' of the 'Public's business' and has no obligation whatsoever to even bother listening to the Public...never mind the the democrats active sabotage of Single-Payer...never mind the democrats torpedoing plans to reform Prescription Drug prices...never mind the democrats erosion of Civil Liberties and Obama's 'indefinite detention'...never mind Obama arresting American Citizens without due process,evidence,or judicial oversight...never mind Obama's BS austerity...never mind Obama's ''Deportation Machine''(deporter-in-chief)...never mind Obama's private prison explosion...never mind the democrats insanely 'un-democratic' super delegate system which ''screwed'' Bernie Sanders ''TWICE'' out of the nomination...

never mind that the top democrats,along with the top republican cockroaches knew all along that not only was the ''Middle East Wars'' an absolutely cluster-f*uck loser,and that there was no discernible plan or progress,that they didn't have the ''foggiest notion'' of what they were doing...those unconscionable bastards,Obama,Pelosi,Biden,Emanuel,Clinton,Brenna n,Lynch,anyone who might have known about this atrocity,this lying- WAR CRIME,kept sending earnest,Patriotic Soldiers into that goddamn meat-grinder...losing arms,legs,minds....LIVES...but the lie was known and perpetrated first by the republicans,then continued shamelessly by the democrats...by Biden,Clinton,and Pelosi,the ones who want to continue the carnage...yes Lifer,yes,the ''DNC STANDARD-BEARERS''...the type of candidate that DEFINES the democratic party...the democrats,along with the neo-cons are an abomination...SOULESS...Obama's wife Michelle summed it up perfectly,though unintentionally....''Our values are the same,she said of Bush,We disagree on policy,but we don't disagree on humanity''...this statement couldn't be more revealing,they are most definitely on the same values page...LIVES don't mean S*hit compared to perceptions produced from MONSTROUS LIES and corporate media propaganda...OH,and the windfall of all those speaking gigs and book deals...

Goddamn these utterly soulless monsters...Where it in my power,all their fortunes would be confiscated,every lying dime...they would be combined and redistributed to every soldier,or soldier's widow,who served or was deployed from 2001 on...and those lying scumbags would be consigned to flipping lamb burgers in the Iraqi green zone,or some Afghanistan village,where all that Depleted Uranium ordinance was unleashed...Corporate Democrats should BURN IN HELL...
                      Thank you for making my point. Redundancy. Another installment of Groundhog day. The jockey that whips a dead horse. The Pomeranian with a leg fetish. It's all the same wizard. Old news.

"The hard truth is that under President Trump, we’ve become weaker, sicker, poorer, more divided, and more violent."

It isn't a difficult message to understand.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for making my point. Redundancy. Another installment of Groundhog day. The jockey that whips a dead horse. The Pomeranian with a leg fetish. It's all the same wizard. Old news.

"The hard truth is that under President Trump, we’ve become weaker, sicker, poorer, more divided, and more violent."

It isn't a difficult message to understand.

''The masses never thirsted after truth,whoever provides them with illusions is easily their master,whoever attempts to destroy their illusions,is their victim''

Don't you see people,this quote fits Lifer to a ''T''...it's all about his agenda,his narrative,his ideology,that's all that matters to him...his post doesn't even make any sense...''Groundhog day''...''jockey that whips a dead horse''...''Pomeranian with a leg fetish''...What the hell does that even mean or have anything to do with what I posted?...all he's got is a quote from his hero and the guy he's voting for...once again,this is nothing but nonsense,a distraction,a diversion,deflection...he's doesn't want to talk about Biden's 47 years of corruption,because he knows he can't defend it,he doesn't want to talk about the Middle East Wars that Biden supported,he doesn't want to talk about the thousands of Patriotic Soldiers that lost their lives,he doesn't want to talk about the thousands of Patriotic Soldiers that came home crippled in mind and body....using his very own words...''THAT'S OLD NEWS''...just think about that for a second...he doesn't want to talk about the tens of thousands of INNOCENT women and children that have been killed in the Middle East...he doesn't want to talk about ANYTHING I posted,because he knows he can't defend any of it...ANY OF IT!!!!...all he has to offer about ALL THE FACTS I POSTED is a quote from Joe Biden and his own Blue Team Ideology!!!!

Listen people,just go back on this thread and review everything I've posted with 'Factual' links and articles about Joe Biden's 47 years in politics...not one sentence...not one word...not one syllable from the corporate democrat apologists on this web-site 'denying' any of it,because they know it's all 'TRUTH',and if they tried,they would look like (fill-in-the-blanks)...those FACTS and LINKS are destroying their ''ILLUSIONS'' about Joe Biden and the DNC...and they just can't deal with it because it doesn't fit their ''IDEOLOGY''...please,don't take my word for it,I recommend,and even implore people to do their own research about Joe Biden and the DNC...
                        Last edited by 222lifer; 11-02-2020, 12:04 PM.

Comment

You have the guy who belongs in the nursing home and the other guy who did 5 rallies in PA Saturday and did Michigan, Iowa, Georgia and North Carolina and Miami yesterday. Last rally was the one in this link which began at 11 pm or later. He started out at 6am. Today he does 5 more. Scranton. Fayetteville NC. And 3 separate ones in Michigan. This is the guy qualified to lead....lets put Joe and all of DC and media who think like him into the past and go forward starting now with TRUMP.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...locka-florida/
                          What does that break down to? Trump snorting 3 lines per event? Imagine what could have been accomplished with health care or pension reform let alone Trump's blasting numbers of Corona infections into the Stratosphere? Just imagine....Had Trump applied that effort anywhere other than another Jim Jones, super spreader revival? I think I'll stick with Biden when it comes to common sense.

Comment

''The masses never thirsted after truth,whoever provides them with illusions is easily their master,whoever attempts to destroy their illusions,is their victim''

Don't you see people,this quote fits Lifer to a ''T''...it's all about his agenda,his narrative,his ideology,that's all that matters to him...his post doesn't even make any sense...''Groundhog day''...''jockey that whips a dead horse''...''Pomeranian with a leg fetish''...What the hell does that even mean or have anything to do with what I posted?...all he's got is a quote from his hero and the guy he's voting for...once again,this is nothing but nonsense,a distraction,a diversion,deflection...he's doesn't want to talk about Biden's 47 years of corruption,because he knows he can't defend it,he doesn't want to talk about the Middle East Wars that Biden supported,he doesn't want to talk about the thousands of Patriotic Soldiers that lost their lives,he doesn't want to talk about the thousands of Patriotic Soldiers that came home crippled in mind and body....using his very own words...''THAT'S OLD NEWS''...just think about that for a second...he doesn't want to talk about the tens of thousands of INNOCENT women and children that have been killed in the Middle East...he doesn't want to talk about ANYTHING I posted,because he knows he can't defend any of it...ANY OF IT!!!!...all he has to offer about ALL THE FACTS I POSTED is a quote from Joe Biden and his own Blue Team Ideology!!!!

Listen people,just go back on this thread and review everything I've posted with 'Factual' links and articles about Joe Biden's 47 years in politics...not one sentence...not one word...not one syllable from the corporate democrat apologists on this web-site 'denying' any of it,because they know it's all 'TRUTH',and if they tried,they would look like (fill-in-the-blanks)...those FACTS and LINKS are destroying their ''ILLUSIONS'' about Joe Biden and the DNC...and they just can't deal with it because it doesn't fit their ''IDEOLOGY''...please,don't take my word for it,I recommend,and even implore people to do their own research about Joe Biden and the DNC...
                            Redundancy brother wizard. That's what it's all about. You're beating a dead horse over and over. That little quote I put up from Biden is exactly how many of us feel. My reason for choosing the Democrat candidate running for President? It really isn't that hard to understand. I've explained it more than once.

Comment

Redundancy brother wizard. That's what it's all about. You're beating a dead horse over and over. That little quote I put up from Biden is exactly how many of us feel. My reason for choosing the Democrat candidate running for President? It really isn't that hard to understand. I've explained it more than once.

You've explained nothing Lifer,you've been 'gas-lighting' the whole time...spin and BS is all you've posted...So,Joe Biden's corrupt history is a dead horse...it's a dead horse Lifer because YOU WANT it to be a dead horse,because you know damn well you CAN'T defend his corruption,that's the only reason it's a dead horse...you couch your comments in innuendo and nonsense,wanting nothing to do with FACTS,because those FACTS don't coincide with your ideology and who your voting for...your whole case for supporting and voting for Biden is 'Trump bad,Biden not Trump' and 'Redundancy'...and that's it...Why do you refuse to comment on Biden's 47 years of corruption?...Why is that Lifer?...Why do you refuse to comment on the ''FACTUAL'' links...articles...or any of the comments I've posted about the long history of Joe Biden being nothing more than a lying,racist,corrupt corporate stooge,water-boy,and puppet for Wall Street and corporate America?...Why is that Lifer?...you can fool your fellow corporate democrats on this web-site,but you sure as hell 'ain't' fooling me brother...

Now,at the risk of being ''REDUNDANT''...Let's see if you have the 'GUTS' to respond here and now to these articles...I tried this on a previous post,but of course you blew me off...Come on brother,redundant or not...COMMENT on the articles...fake news...Joe turned over a new leaf...Joe didn't know any better...Joe really didn't mean it...give me something Lifer...Oh,that's right,I almost forgot...Joe's corrupt history is 'OLD NEWS'...I'll tell you what,indulge me anyway brother Lifer...and remember,these articles are from 'Left-Wing' web-sites...

First articles have to do with Uncle Joe's Racism from a ''Black Perspective''...Black Agenda Report is a African-American web-site that speaks Truth and Corruption to power...Joe Biden,along with the Clinton's authored the 1994 crime bill which incarcerated more African-Americans than the whole Republican party combined...I know,I know Lifer...'redundant'...'dead horse'...'old news'...but have the GUTS to comment on it anyway...would do you say,give it a shot!!!!!

https://www.blackagendareport.com/jo...s-past-we-wont

https://www.blackagendareport.com/bl...e-need-bust-it

https://www.blackagendareport.com/fr...upreme-failure

https://www.blackagendareport.com/jo...-imperial-rule

Next article is about Uncle Joe 'selling out' the working class as pointed out by none other than Bernie Sanders in said article...Uncle Joe supported and voted for NAFTA and TPP which destroyed tens of thousands of blue-collar jobs,including thousands of ''UNION JOBS'' sending them to cheap labor countries...I know,I know Lifer...'redundant'...'dead horse'...'old news'.....Comment or Spin?

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...a-2020-1296786

Next articles are self-explanatory...just 'FOLLOW THE MONEY'' right into Uncle Joe's bank account...Joe Biden has been a corrupt POS his whole political career,and ALL the SPIN and BS by the corporate democrats on this web-site is not going to change that fact....Trump or no Trump!!!...I know,I know Lifer...'redundant'...'dead horse'...'old news'...Comment or Spin?....would do say Lifer?

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...ot-main-street

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/25/busin...ons/index.html

Comment

You've explained nothing Lifer,you've been 'gas-lighting' the whole time...spin and BS is all you've posted...So,Joe Biden's corrupt history is a dead horse...it's a dead horse Lifer because YOU WANT it to be a dead horse,because you know damn well you CAN'T defend his corruption,that's the only reason it's a dead horse...you couch your comments in innuendo and nonsense,wanting nothing to do with FACTS,because those FACTS don't coincide with your ideology and who your voting for...your whole case for supporting and voting for Biden is 'Trump bad,Biden not Trump' and 'Redundancy'...and that's it...Why do you refuse to comment on Biden's 47 years of corruption?...Why is that Lifer?...Why do you refuse to comment on the ''FACTUAL'' links...articles...or any of the comments I've posted about the long history of Joe Biden being nothing more than a lying,racist,corrupt corporate stooge,water-boy,and puppet for Wall Street and corporate America?...Why is that Lifer?...you can fool your fellow corporate democrats on this web-site,but you sure as hell 'ain't' fooling me brother...

Now,at the risk of being ''REDUNDANT''...Let's see if you have the 'GUTS' to respond here and now to these articles...I tried this on a previous post,but of course you blew me off...Come on brother,redundant or not...COMMENT on the articles...fake news...Joe turned over a new leaf...Joe didn't know any better...Joe really didn't mean it...give me something Lifer...Oh,that's right,I almost forgot...Joe's corrupt history is 'OLD NEWS'...I'll tell you what,indulge me anyway brother Lifer...and remember,these articles are from 'Left-Wing' web-sites...

First articles have to do with Uncle Joe's Racism from a ''Black Perspective''...Black Agenda Report is a African-American web-site that speaks Truth and Corruption to power...Joe Biden,along with the Clinton's authored the 1994 crime bill which incarcerated more African-Americans than the whole Republican party combined...I know,I know Lifer...'redundant'...'dead horse'...'old news'...but have the GUTS to comment on it anyway...would do you say,give it a shot!!!!!

https://www.blackagendareport.com/jo...s-past-we-wont

https://www.blackagendareport.com/bl...e-need-bust-it

https://www.blackagendareport.com/fr...upreme-failure

https://www.blackagendareport.com/jo...-imperial-rule

Next article is about Uncle Joe 'selling out' the working class as pointed out by none other than Bernie Sanders in said article...Uncle Joe supported and voted for NAFTA and TPP which destroyed tens of thousands of blue-collar jobs,including thousands of ''UNION JOBS'' sending them to cheap labor countries...I know,I know Lifer...'redundant'...'dead horse'...'old news'.....Comment or Spin?

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...a-2020-1296786

Next articles are self-explanatory...just 'FOLLOW THE MONEY'' right into Uncle Joe's bank account...Joe Biden has been a corrupt POS his whole political career,and ALL the SPIN and BS by the corporate democrats on this web-site is not going to change that fact....Trump or no Trump!!!...I know,I know Lifer...'redundant'...'dead horse'...'old news'...Comment or Spin?....would do say Lifer?

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...ot-main-street

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/25/busin...ons/index.html
                                I actually have explained it wizard. Multiple times. You don't like my answer. Keep putting the whip to that dead horse my friend. We all need a form of release. Redundancy has found a home with your posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X