Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Ticket

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
    What does that break down to? Trump snorting 3 lines per event? Imagine what could have been accomplished with health care or pension reform let alone Trump's blasting numbers of Corona infections into the Stratosphere? Just imagine....Had Trump applied that effort anywhere other than another Jim Jones, super spreader revival? I think I'll stick with Biden when it comes to common sense.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    He got alot done despite the Dems and corrupt government agencies trying to impeach him for THEMSELVES, with lies for 3 years.

Biden is the typical relationship of our union leaders. Anybody else has to do NOTHING for us....and the union worker must do EVERYTHING for EVERYBODY or be disciplined or told the world will end or your job will end or the unions will end...or the company you work at will end....and it's all the union workers responsibility to do the work, pick up the tab, and get dirt kicked in your face while constantly asked to sacrifice more.
    Do it for the company.
    Do it for the union.
    Do it for the Democrats.
    Do it for Joe.
    Always go the extra 100 miles.
    .....and " you're lucky you have a job".
    You're lucky they are giving you lip service.
    Don't EVER EXPECT anything in return....maybe WORDS...thats what we get....WORDS in return.
    We act....they give WORDS.
    What will Joe do FOR US?
    NOTHING.
    Just like the Dems always do for private sector unions...NOTHING.
    But we gotta do for JOE now. Because God knows he can't be EXPECTED to DO anything...Look at him. Listen to him.....Hes GONE. Senile. We'd have to be the biggest fools in history to vote for him.
    Forget it.
    The companies and the union leaders want guys who run around and work their assets off for them. They want us to give them our whole lives.

We want the same. Trump is the guy who does that. 6am-midnight the guy works....not 2 hours/day like Joe Biden.
    We would be written up, disciplined and fired if we were like Joe. He is fired in my book. And our leaders should bust their assets and work harder and figure out who the Hell they are working for too. And pick a candidate we can support and believe in...Not a loser like this guy or his party.
    Last edited by slavenomore; 11-03-2020, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
      He got alot done despite the Dems and corrupt government agencies trying to impeach him for THEMSELVES, with lies for 3 years.

Biden is the typical relationship of our union leaders. Anybody else has to do NOTHING for us....and the union worker must do EVERYTHING for EVERYBODY or be disciplined or told the world will end or your job will end or the unions will end...or the company you work at will end....and it's all the union workers responsibility to do the work, pick up the tab, and get dirt kicked in your face while constantly asked to sacrifice more.
      Do it for the company.
      Do it for the union.
      Do it for the Democrats.
      Do it for Joe.
      Always go the extra 100 miles.
      .....and " you're lucky you have a job".
      You're lucky they are giving you lip service.
      Don't EVER EXPECT anything in return....maybe WORDS...thats what we get....WORDS in return.
      We act....they give WORDS.
      What will Joe do FOR US?
      NOTHING.
      Just like the Dems always do for private sector unions...NOTHING.
      But we gotta do for JOE now. Because God knows he can't be EXPECTED to DO anything...Look at him. Listen to him.....Hes GONE. Senile. We'd have to be the biggest fools in history to vote for him.
      Forget it.
      The companies and the union leaders want guys who run around and work their assets off for them. They want us to give them our whole lives.

We want the same. Trump is the guy who does that. 6am-midnight the guy works....not 2 hours/day like Joe Biden.
      We would be written up, disciplined and fired if we were like Joe. He is fired in my book. And our leaders should bust their assets and work harder and figure out who the Hell they are working for too. And pick a candidate we can support and believe in...Not a loser like this guy or his party.
      I see. Does this mean you don't like Biden?

Comment

I actually have explained it wizard. Multiple times. You don't like my answer. Keep putting the whip to that dead horse my friend. We all need a form of release. Redundancy has found a home with your posts.

You've explained nothing,and didn't have the 'GUTS' to answer not ''ONE'' of my questions...forget it,I'm bored with your 'dishonesty' and 'gas-lighting'...you know Lifer,I wish I could honestly say what I want to say without being admonished,censored,or banned from this web-site from corporate democrat apologists administrators like yourself...but that's neither here nor there...what I want to say is I completely understand NOW,thanks to corporate democrats like yourself,the utter disdain and revulsion that conservative republicans have for the democratic party,and I mean,'all of us'(well,I used to be a democrat)...why would they make a distinction,I sure as hell wouldn't...and it's not just because of this,but everything,the dishonesty,gas-lighting,pandering,violence and riots,property damage,defunding the police,racism,lies,arrogance,corruption,the whole corporate media in the tank for your corporate bought and paid for boy Biden,the whole corrupt DC establishment of both parties wanting Trump out because he puts an ugly face on their corruption...and that's why millions of people,including millions of hard working Americans voted for Trump as a way to throw a 'Molotov Cocktail' into the 'System' and blow it into 'Smithereens'...the difference between us Lifer?...I understand and empathize where they're coming from...meanwhile,you could 'care less' where their coming from...it's all about YOU and your arrogance,and your gas-lighting,and your superior mind-set,and your ridiculous and phony one or two line responses to anyone's post,and your whole ''vote blue no matter who'' corrupt corporate blue team BS....I hope I wasn't to 'redundant' for your taste Lifer...now let's hear that one or two line response that we've all come to enjoy!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
          You've explained nothing,and didn't have the 'GUTS' to answer not ''ONE'' of my questions...forget it,I'm bored with your 'dishonesty' and 'gas-lighting'...you know Lifer,I wish I could honestly say what I want to say without being admonished,censored,or banned from this web-site from corporate democrat apologists administrators like yourself...but that's neither here nor there...what I want to say is I completely understand NOW,thanks to corporate democrats like yourself,the utter disdain and revulsion that conservative republicans have for the democratic party,and I mean,'all of us'(well,I used to be a democrat)...why would they make a distinction,I sure as hell wouldn't...and it's not just because of this,but everything,the dishonesty,gas-lighting,pandering,violence and riots,property damage,defunding the police,racism,lies,arrogance,corruption,the whole corporate media in the tank for your corporate bought and paid for boy Biden,the whole corrupt DC establishment of both parties wanting Trump out because he puts an ugly face on their corruption...and that's why millions of people,including millions of hard working Americans voted for Trump as a way to throw a 'Molotov Cocktail' into the 'System' and blow it into 'Smithereens'...the difference between us Lifer?...I understand and empathize where they're coming from...meanwhile,you could 'care less' where their coming from...it's all about YOU and your arrogance,and your gas-lighting,and your superior mind-set,and your ridiculous and phony one or two line responses to anyone's post,and your whole ''vote blue no matter who'' corrupt corporate blue team BS....I hope I wasn't to 'redundant' for your taste Lifer...now let's hear that one or two line response that we've all come to enjoy!!!!!
          There is nothing dishonest about my answer. You just don't like it. I also told you why I lean that way. It's as simple as reading the wins and losses for labor we've compiled on our site. It's the disgust I have for blatant fascism from the current occupant of the white house. I made it pretty simple when I included that quote of Biden. That quote expresses how I and many other's feel after enduring 4 years of the Orange Shart Cannon. I'll share it again. "The hard truth is that under President Trump, we’ve become weaker, sicker, poorer, more divided, and more violent."

I wonder who Bernie voted for?

Comment

Gas lighting? Huh !
            I’ve heard that expression before! From someone else here before!
            Interesting !

Comment

Seems rather a strong word to use here over this subject.

gaslighting definition: manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

Often times this is used in a relationship to control the other person, such as a spouse. I have yet to see gaslighting take place on this site.

I will not be apologizing to anyone for my vote for Biden. Everyone knows Bernie was my first choice. Left with a choice between Biden and Trump, it is a total complete no brainer. I have posted SO MUCH here on this site the last four years having to do with what our Orange POTUS has done to hurt people rather than help people in this country. I realize my post will probably not even be read because I refuse to drag a topic out in a huge debate on the site anymore. I haven't the energy or desire but really have something to say here about this. I CANNOT bare 4 more years of Trump. Does that make me another white, corporate democrat, site administrator? Well, if you think so, so be it.
              Last edited by ABFwife; 11-03-2020, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                Seems rather a strong word to use here over this subject.

gaslighting definition: manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

Often times this is used in a relationship to control the other person, such as a spouse. I have yet to see gaslighting take place on this site.

I will not be apologizing to anyone for my vote for Biden. Everyone knows Bernie was my first choice. Left with a choice between Biden and Trump, it is a total complete no brainer. I have posted SO MUCH here on this site the last four years having to do with what our Orange POTUS has done to hurt people rather than help people in this country. I realize my post will probably not even be read because I refuse to drag a topic out in a huge debate on the site anymore. I haven't the energy or desire but really have something to say here about this. I CANNOT bare 4 more years of Trump. Does that make me another white, corporate democrat, site administrator? Well, if you think so, so be it.
                What are examples of gas-lighting?...targets of gas-lighting are manipulated into turning against their cognition,their emotions,and who they fundamentally are as people...If a wife tells her husband that he is shirking child care responsibilities,and he responds by refusing to acknowledge that it's even happening,he is gas-lighting her...

If a person 'proves' with 'FACTUAL LINKS and ARTICLES the 47 year CORRUPTION of a bought and paid for politician,and that person responds ''by refusing to acknowledge that even or ever happened''...HE IS GAS-LIGHTING!!!!...now you get it ABFwife?

I can't stress this enough,I have posted on here the last few weeks,with FACTS ABFwife,not EMOTION,FACTS,the 47 year political corruption of Joe Biden,NOT 4 YEARS,47 YEARS,and how he has 'destroyed' tens of thousands of peoples lives,and for anyone NOT to ADMIT that ''TRUTH'',is to me,disgraceful,despicable,and beyond my comprehension,and I have done,and will continue to do everything in my power to expose the corruption that is Joe Biden...

Now,do NOT,I repeat,do NOT,I repeat,do NOT make this about Trump...I get it,your defending your vote for Biden because Trump is a 'bad man'...Ok,NOW that we have that settled,I'm asking you as the honest person I know you are,if you READ any of the ''FACTUAL'' links or articles that I posted from 'left-wing' web-sites 'proving' the 47 year corruption that is Joe Biden...and IF you did,could you please COMMENT on those articles...NOT TRUMP...NOT a quote from Biden,the articles that I posted...Lifer wouldn't do it because he didn't have the guts to,KNOWING full well,that there's no way on this God's earth he in anyway shape or form could defend Biden's corruption...and at the risk of being ''REDUNDANT'',if you didn't read said articles,I would be more than happy to post them again...ABFwife,despite what Biden supporters try to portray,or even acknowledge,Joe Biden's 'corrupt history' is WHO Joe Biden is...(please don't mention Trump) and whether you or anyone else who can't or won't ADMIT that ''TRUTH'',will NOT change the ''FACT'' that Joe Biden has 'SOLD-OUT' the working class,working poor,and poor for '30 pieces of silver' 47 years ago...

Tell you what ABFwife,if you please,could you just read this one article and comment on it...I would like to know your take on it,or any other of the Biden supporters on this web-ste...true/false...fact/fiction...and WHY you feel that way...inquiring minds want to know...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55801.htm

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
                  Gas lighting? Huh !
                  I’ve heard that expression before! From someone else here before!
                  Interesting !
                  Spare me your self-righteous condescending comment Nuno...it only exposes your arrogance and partisanship...the only time you voice your opinion about anything is with snide and mocking comments...when you have something intelligent to post,you let me know,otherwise just keep posting your Lincoln Project nonsense and be quiet...

Comment

There is nothing dishonest about my answer. You just don't like it. I also told you why I lean that way. It's as simple as reading the wins and losses for labor we've compiled on our site. It's the disgust I have for blatant fascism from the current occupant of the white house. I made it pretty simple when I included that quote of Biden. That quote expresses how I and many other's feel after enduring 4 years of the Orange Shart Cannon. I'll share it again. "The hard truth is that under President Trump, we’ve become weaker, sicker, poorer, more divided, and more violent."

I wonder who Bernie voted for?

Bernie voted for Biden like he said he would from the get-go....he's always been a class act and a man of his word...changes nothing about Biden's corruption...

Say it ain't so Joe....

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55771.htm

Comment

Bernie voted for Biden like he said he would from the get-go....he's always been a class act and a man of his word...changes nothing about Biden's corruption...

Say it ain't so Joe....

I thought you were done with me wizard?

Gee whiz Wiz. I guess by your explanation of us, the "corporate democrat," Bernie is one of us! Voting for Joe along party lines. Imagine that?

Comment

Say it ain't so Joe....

What a joke.....and the Dems are voting for him?
                        How many new wars can he start? And how fast?
                        How many kids can die for those corporate interests? Or live crippled the rest of their lives.....but he is such a " nice" guy.

Comment

China becomes #1 in the world and our wages and standards go down with any of the Swamp Establishment....and Joe was VP......heavy Swamp material.

Comment

What are examples of gas-lighting?...targets of gas-lighting are manipulated into turning against their cognition,their emotions,and who they fundamentally are as people...If a wife tells her husband that he is shirking child care responsibilities,and he responds by refusing to acknowledge that it's even happening,he is gas-lighting her...

If a person 'proves' with 'FACTUAL LINKS and ARTICLES the 47 year CORRUPTION of a bought and paid for politician,and that person responds ''by refusing to acknowledge that even or ever happened''...HE IS GAS-LIGHTING!!!!...now you get it ABFwife?

I can't stress this enough,I have posted on here the last few weeks,with FACTS ABFwife,not EMOTION,FACTS,the 47 year political corruption of Joe Biden,NOT 4 YEARS,47 YEARS,and how he has 'destroyed' tens of thousands of peoples lives,and for anyone NOT to ADMIT that ''TRUTH'',is to me,disgraceful,despicable,and beyond my comprehension,and I have done,and will continue to do everything in my power to expose the corruption that is Joe Biden...

Now,do NOT,I repeat,do NOT,I repeat,do NOT make this about Trump...I get it,your defending your vote for Biden because Trump is a 'bad man'...Ok,NOW that we have that settled,I'm asking you as the honest person I know you are,if you READ any of the ''FACTUAL'' links or articles that I posted from 'left-wing' web-sites 'proving' the 47 year corruption that is Joe Biden...and IF you did,could you please COMMENT on those articles...NOT TRUMP...NOT a quote from Biden,the articles that I posted...Lifer wouldn't do it because he didn't have the guts to,KNOWING full well,that there's no way on this God's earth he in anyway shape or form could defend Biden's corruption...and at the risk of being ''REDUNDANT'',if you didn't read said articles,I would be more than happy to post them again...ABFwife,despite what Biden supporters try to portray,or even acknowledge,Joe Biden's 'corrupt history' is WHO Joe Biden is...(please don't mention Trump) and whether you or anyone else who can't or won't ADMIT that ''TRUTH'',will NOT change the ''FACT'' that Joe Biden has 'SOLD-OUT' the working class,working poor,and poor for '30 pieces of silver' 47 years ago...

Tell you what ABFwife,if you please,could you just read this one article and comment on it...I would like to know your take on it,or any other of the Biden supporters on this web-ste...true/false...fact/fiction...and WHY you feel that way...inquiring minds want to know...

I'm not making it about anything other than what I already said because I made it very clear I am not getting into a knock down drag out argument with anyone on this site EVER AGAIN! I cast my vote for Biden. END of STORY!

Comment

How many of these shirts do you own wizard? One for each day of the month?

https://shorestore.com/products/jers...rd-t-shirt-118
                              LOL.

Comment

$1000 for each child in poor and working class tax refunds.....GONE.
                                That's a hurt voted for when they were convinced Biden was good for them.
                                I have 3 kids.
                                That kind of stuff was like Christmas in February when my kids were dependents. Brand new junk cars...but better than the former years car. Brand new washers and dryers.. TV....furniture...clothes....maybe a vacation. Stuff ya couldn't afford otherwise.
                                Gone under Biden.
                                Always looking out for poor and working class families.....not as much as Trump does.
                                I'm sure he'll give a bunch to single mothers though.....not married couples...ya get punished for that...and the social services don't get too much work with married couples.
                                Gotta keep them dependent on government " for their own good" of course.
                                Last edited by slavenomore; 11-05-2020, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X