Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Ticket

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    The sad part is that the Main Stream media is part of it with hiding all of the Biden corruption.. .. I still don't think he will be the next president..
    I sure hope you are right Crazy because I would love to be proved wrong!

Comment

The sad part is that the Main Stream media is part of it with hiding all of the Biden corruption.. .. I still don't think he will be the next president..
      The despicable and disgusting part is that the Corporate MSM is part of it with hiding all of the Biden and DC establishment corruption...

1)Blanket silence regarding revelations of Hunter Biden's corruption...2)Refusal to air the president's address to the nation...3)Trump's unedited speech pulled from youtube...And those 3 are just for starters...I'm no fan of Trump,but I call that a conspiracy...Can you say ''Deep State''...Orwell's 1984 and Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 should be read again and again...

As bad as Trump's arrogance and narcissism may be,his Democratic replacement Kamala Harris(Biden's been a known temp from day one),was being vetted by Wall Street as a safe bet for financial,social and political issues,and the MIC gang for foreign issues regarding the Middle East...For those who have any memory at all,the exact same circumstances took place with Obama who was vetted by the same entities in 2008...

Biden/Harris were hand picked for a serious(not unpredictable like Trump)Neo-con performance who like other Democrats before,were hell-bent on world hegemony starting with Bill Clinton and up to the present day...In there desperation to 'escape' Trump,the masses fell into the only trap available,Sleepy Joe...

The whole DC establishment and Corporate media turned Trump into a 'Fascist Devil',and the American people's only 'hope' and 'salvation' lies with Joe Biden,who has come to ''save them'',which doesn't encourage anyone to question his 'past history',or his party's for that matter,since Joe Biden is their 'Messiah'...

Not only have they created this black and white world,but anyone who supported Trump is ignorant and amoral,and I've seen this not only first hand,but all over social media as well...They claim Trump's followers are from the lower classes,uneducated,cult like worshipers,who are totally without redemption...They ''themselves'' don't even see their ''OWN'' profound arrogance,ignorance,and yes prejudice in such statements...

If I've said it once,I've said it a thousand times...The 'Elites' are playing us...''ALL OF US''...A ''Divide and Conquer'' world makes it so much 'easier' for them to manipulate ALL OF US....

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55237.htm

Comment

If I've said it once,I've said it a thousand times...The 'Elites' are playing us...''ALL OF US''...A ''Divide and Conquer'' world makes it so much 'easier' for them to manipulate ALL OF US....
        And everyday we vote for them. We vote with our dollars. We vote by using their platforms.
        We the people can taken back our power by not buying Chinese. Not watching their news. Not using FB YouTube Twitter. Get rid of your tracking phones.......are you strong enough?
        At least this forum software is not theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
          And everyday we vote for them. We vote with our dollars. We vote by using their platforms.
          We the people can taken back our power by not buying Chinese. Not watching their news. Not using FB YouTube Twitter. Get rid of your tracking phones.......are you strong enough?
          At least this forum software is not theirs.
          Yes Strappy,I agree...I know it's not easy but people can choose to stay out of debt and live below their means...Debt magnifies fear...The PTB count on it...Shut off those TV's and screens,the pundits and MSM...Think critically,every situation or story I hear or read about these days,I always look at from the perspective of 'who benefits'...Follow the Money...Read decent books,expand your knowledge...Adapt to culture change,because there is no stopping it...Stop letting other people,especially pundits 'define your thinking',that's the main goal...Propaganda is a wicked bitch and American's have been exposed to it incessantly for many decades...A big problem for the elites in the not to distant future is going to be the 180 million gun owners in this country...They have 'every right' to defend themselves from ''TYRANNY'' and ''OPPRESSION''...The elites in this country have nothing but contempt for working class Americans,they refer to US as the ''bewildered herd''....Little do they realize that WE are the ''Great Beast'' when awakened!!!!!!!!

Comment

If Biden is President January 20. How long before Kamala takes over as President?

Comment

If Biden is President January 20. How long before Kamala takes over as President?
              Maybe Jimmy should start an over/under poll.. I will give him till around May... Even Obama.said that about Biden .. Give him time and he will surely screw things up...

Comment

January 20th is the only date in the Constitution so until then it's not settled.
                But if it's Biden I think sometime in June.
                Kamala is not Presidential at all.

Comment

Now this is the man that allegedly won the 2020 election?? And I say allegedly because the court challenges aren't over just yet.. It was all over social media that Biden was gonna address the nation last night after the electors cast their votes.. On C-span he had 4000 views.. That from someone who allegedly received 80 million votes??

Joe Biden Delivers Remarks Following States’ Electoral College Vote Day — Gets 4,000 Views on CSPAN Page …But Joe Got 80 Million Votes!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...million-votes/

This is getting predictable.
                  It should have been a great day for the “most popular Democrat in world history” after the 50 states put forth their electoral college vote today.

But only 4,000 watched his big speech on CSPAN tonight.
                  But Sleepy Joe

Comment

I don't always agree with Breitbart but I think the writer of this story nailed it..

Pollak: Biden’s Phlegmatic, Divisive Speech Burns Bridges to Trump’s America

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rumps-america/

President-elect Joe Biden delivered an angry, partisan speech Monday evening upon being voted the winner of the 2020 election by the Electoral College.

Biden did not just acknowledge victory; he taunted his defeated opponent, President Donald Trump. Rather than celebrate the result and reach out to Trump and his supporters, Biden — coughing up phlegm throughout his speech — attempted to rub salt in the wound, continuing to argue the case after he had already won it.
                    Biden seemed annoyed that Trump had contested the results at all. He has no right to be offended.

Biden was one of the Obama administration officials who “unmasked” Michael Flynn, as part of an effort undermine the incoming administration. On the campaign trail in 2019, Biden agreed eagerly with a voter who called Trump an “illegitimate president.” He called Trump a Nazi sympathizer and compared him to Joseph Goebbels and Adolf Hitler. Biden has never apologized for that.

In his speech, Biden declared that the election was “free and fair” — a dubious claim, which I have disputed elsewhere. He expects Americans to overlook a year of political violence, almost entirely by the left; unprecedented censorship by the mainstream media and Big Tech to cover up stories damaging to Biden’s political prospects; a debate commission stacked against Trump; and — most of all — a shift to vote-by-mail that was often pushed by Democrats over Republican objections.

Biden defended the election officials who, he said, had withstood “political pressure, verbal abuse, and threats of physical violence.”

Notably, Biden has yet to denounce the violence carried out against Trump supporters since the election, or the threats against the Trump campaign’s lawyers. During the election, he falsely claimed that left-wing rioters in Washington, DC, and Portland were “peaceful protesters.” It took him three days before he condemned riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Comment

Now this is the man that allegedly won the 2020 election?? And I say allegedly because the court challenges aren't over just yet.. It was all over social media that Biden was gonna address the nation last night after the electors cast their votes.. On C-span he had 4000 views.. That from someone who allegedly received 80 million votes??

Joe Biden Delivers Remarks Following States’ Electoral College Vote Day — Gets 4,000 Views on CSPAN Page …But Joe Got 80 Million Votes!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...million-votes/
                      Just more proof that this lifetime useless politican,that has zero accomplishments,and his California communist side kick,didnt generate 80 million votes, no how-no way.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                        Just more proof that this lifetime useless politican,that has zero accomplishments,and his California communist side kick,didnt generate 80 million votes, no how-no way.
                        Didn't Trump have doubts back in 2016 that the election might be rigged? Well this might be a dumb question for you. Since he has been POTUS for 4 years why hasn't he cleaned up the so called rigged election process? Don't tell me that he has been so pre-occupied with the collusion and impeachment false charges that he couldn't appoint a commission to insure a fair election process. 4 years in office and he didn't fix the so called problem. Even his appointed judges didn't bite.

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
                          Didn't Trump have doubts back in 2016 that the election might be rigged? Well this might be a dumb question for you. Since he has been POTUS for 4 years why hasn't he cleaned up the so called rigged election process? Don't tell me that he has been so pre-occupied with the collusion and impeachment false charges that he couldn't appoint a commission to insure a fair election process. 4 years in office and he didn't fix the so called problem. Even his appointed judges didn't bite.
                          I would say that anyone including Trump that tries or tried to change or police the swamp is swallowed up by it, no matter dim or repub

Comment

https://huntingny.com/forums/uploads...7ee7e32592.jpg
                            Just for the hitler lovers.
                            Last edited by 1484-1075; 12-15-2020, 04:21 PM.

Comment

There is nothing about this incoming regime policies that I agree with.

Comment

There is nothing about this incoming regime policies that I agree with.
                                It's is not about the policies but how they got there .. Corruption from the Get-go..

Comment

Working...
                                X