• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Ticket

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      They don’t come anymore fake than her,just more California dirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She’s not very popular yet joe got more votes than any president in history

Comment

It’s going to be a great 4 years of Kamala/joe
          open flowing borders, drugs flowing

CALI, Colombia—Mexico’s House of Representatives passed a bill on Tuesday aimed at reining in the powers of “foreign agents.” Critics say the move is intended to restrict the role of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency’s (DEA) operations related to the country’s drug war.

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
            It’s going to be a great 4 years of Kamala/joe
            open flowing borders, drugs flowing

How's that drug war going? Are we winning? I heard that the democrats are gonna take our guns away, raise taxes and I even heard they eat babies.

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
              How's that drug war going? Are we winning? I heard that the democrats are gonna take our guns away, raise taxes and I even heard they eat babies.
              Yes their words....
              if the corrupt Mexican government is going to push back on the DEA as they say and Joe is pro illegal immigration by no wall with policy of open arms, see any Dem state. Then yes Drugs are going to be much worse.
              what about that is Pro American? Allowing tens of thousands to flow into America how does that serve our citizens? What? It’s racist to even say? That’s the argument?

Comment

I think the taxes and eating babies is probably true
                The drug war has been a loser since day one, making it legal is just another way of generating tax money so the can piss it away on some useless program.
                Last edited by 1484-1075; 12-17-2020, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Have you researched Biden's gun proposals?? From what I read is they want to tax you on the guns you already have and then put extra tax on any ammo you buy.. And the eating babies thing.. That was said at a AOC town hall last year I think.. The video went viral on social media.. Actually a comical video.. AOC was played..
                  Last edited by crazy; 12-17-2020, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                          From the look on his face... I think he's mighty glad he's wearing them too...lol

Comment

Gonna be a fun four years listening to this guy everyday if he makes it four years as maybe he with him calling Harris p[resident elect is his way to show the American people the future..

Watch: Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris ‘President-Elect’

President-elect Joe Biden committed yet another verbal flub Tuesday when he erroneously referred to Vice President-elect Kamala Harris as “president-elect.”

Biden made the error during his planned remarks regarding the coronavirus pandemic in his hometown of Wilmington, Delaware.

Read more
                            https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...UORxarfKq5uoeE

Comment

Comment

I have asked this on this forum, other forums and on Facebook and never could get a straight answer.. I even tried to google it and came up empty.. This was shared to my Facebook page and I am sharing it here..

Joe Biden's Accomplishments Over 47 Years

Finally someone on Facebook answered what I have been asking for.. What has Sleepy Joe accomplished over his 47n years in Washington.. This is from a Facebook post shared to me..

OMG....FINALLY SOMEONE POSTED Biden's 47 years of accomplishments or lack thereof...It's a good - quick read.
                                Joe Biden's Political Career. By year.
                                1973 Biden enters politics...
                                1977 ***Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, “allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle”... fact check me....
                                1983 **BIDEN TAXES SS**
                                1988 ***ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism...
                                1990 Hang on almost there...
                                1993 **BIDEN TAXES SS=AGAIN**
                                1994 ***Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today. This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe. This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Factcheck me...it's true.
                                1997 Almost, not yet...
                                2008 calls Obama the first “articulate" and "clean" mainstream African-American
                                2020: NOW HE SAYS HE’S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
                                *** copy and paste this like i did.***
                                He's not going to fix anything. He's a brainless puppet for the global elite who want our constitution dismantled and for YOU to live under the JACKBOOT! If they take the 2nd, you loose them ALL! WAKE UP PEOPLE! Please, wake up... our freedom is at stake.

Comment

Working...
                                X