Tax evasion ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax evasion ?

Donald Trump tears into the New York Times for 'made-up, phony' story that he paid just $750 in federal income tax in 2016 and 2017, no income tax for 10 years and reported vast losses across his business empire

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...residency.html

The Times reported that Trump paid just $750 in federal income taxes in both 2016 and 2017, and paid no income taxes in 10 of the last 15 years
    That's despite receiving $427.4 million through 2018 from his reality television program and other endorsement and licensing deals
    Trump was able to minimize his tax bill by reporting losses across his empire
    He is said to have claimed $47.4 million in losses in 2018, despite claiming income of at least $434.9 million in a financial disclosure that year
    Trump denied the report on Sunday, calling it 'total fake news'
    He has previously blasted the long-running quest for his financial records as a 'continuation of the most disgusting witch hunt in the history of our country'
    He is the only modern president who has refused to release his tax returns

Re: Tax evasion ?

That's OK brother nuno. The dedicated cult loyalists will dismiss this with a shrug of their shoulders and claim he is the risen one.

Meanwhile, common men and women shoulder the nations tax burden as they struggle to make each months bills.
    The orange oompa-loompa jets around the world, dines on our expense and plays golf as we pay the golf cart fees.

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...mzLvB9RdxRGuB0
      And your savior,along with every other ceo,uses every loophole they can.

Comment

As I suspected. Praise to their chosen one.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Asking for a friend......Is it just me, or does the federal government now look like a Trump business? Struggling for direction under the impulses of an unhinged CEO, deeply in debt, high manager turnover rate, low morale, countless lawsuits over questionable practices, and sinking brand reputation........

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
            Donald Trump tears into the New York Times for 'made-up, phony' story that he paid just $750 in federal income tax in 2016 and 2017, no income tax for 10 years and reported vast losses across his business empire

So why don’t all you leftist trump haters show us how you pay more tax than your account ants or tax preparers say that you should pay,don’t be shy.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
              So why don’t all you leftist trump haters show us how you pay more tax than your account ants or tax preparers say that you should pay,don’t be shy.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I do my own taxes. I don't have a account ant.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                I do my own taxes. I don't have a account ant.
                Still waiting on paying more tax than your required to.Nothing more than more leftist propaganda.

Comment

Still waiting on paying more tax than your required to.Nothing more than more leftist propaganda.

I paid more federal taxes then the fraudulent fake orange gypsy billionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post

Trump practices leadership as well as he practices business, and we just saw that his business is mostly smoke, mirrors and bullspit.

Comment

I paid more federal taxes then the fraudulent fake orange gypsy billionaire.

Didn't ask how much tax you paid and dont care, and you still didn't answer the original question.
                      Nobody pays more than their legally responsible for, rich,poor or somewhere in between.

Comment

Didn't ask how much tax you paid and dont care, and you still didn't answer the original question.
                        Nobody pays more than their legally responsible for, rich,poor or somewhere in between.
                        I don't know if I paid more taxes then I should have.
                        I don't employ an army of lawyers, accountants and tax avoidance counselors in an effort to not pay my fair share.
                        I play by the same rules as every working class person that pays their fair share of taxes every year.

I do know I paid more federal taxes in 2015 & 2016 then our thief in chief.

Comment

I don't know if I paid more taxes then I should have.
                          I don't employ an army of lawyers, accountants and tax avoidance counselors in an effort to not pay my fair share.
                          I play by the same rules as every working class person that pays their fair share of taxes every year.

I do know I paid more federal taxes in 2015 & 2016 then our thief in chief.

Tooooo bad

Comment

Trump took advantage of the Obama/Biden tax code.
                            Amazing how in debate how Biden accuses millionaires and billionaires as his tax papers showed he made millions himself..as if he is different than Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                              Trump took advantage of the Obama/Biden tax code.
                              Amazing how in debate how Biden accuses millionaires and billionaires as his tax papers showed he made millions himself..as if he is different than Trump.
                              We all do the best we can LEGALLY do with the tax code. Questionable deductions land our forms in the auditor's office.

Certain income levels should not be exempt from paying their fair share while the rest of us carry the burden.

Comment

Working...
                              X