Worth the Price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth the Price?

What better time then 'Veterans Day' to post one of the best videos I've ever seen that speaks 'Truth to Power' leading up to the invasion of Iraq,especially the role of our now 'supposedly' elected President Joe Biden...After watching this video and listening to the commentary of the participants,especially ''Veteran'' Matthew Hoh,and not be overcome with emotional 'rage'...'fury'...and yes 'sadness',then your 'dead inside'...It's ''TERRIFYING'' to me watching war-mongers like Joe Biden pushing and supporting death and destruction with NOTHING but ''LIES'' with these 'Regime Change Wars'...Who are these men and what kind of f*cking monsters are they????...Money...Greed...Oil...MIC...Wall Street...Defense Contractors...Weapons Manufactures...Exxon...Lockheed Martin...Raytheon...Boeing,etc.-etc.-etc...with the Corporate Stooge,War-Mongering Water-Boy,and Puppet Joe Biden being on the 'receiving end' of all their ''Good fortune''...

Now,with that being said...When it comes to domestic policy,I am on the opposite end of the political spectrum when it comes to President Trump,some of his policies,his tax cuts,his cabinet picks,supreme court picks,his cronyism,his BS,that's just the short list,I could go on and on...As I've stated many times before,we here in the NYC Metropolitan area 'grew up' with Donald Trump...We KNOW who he is...Trump is the exact 'same' person now,as he was then...Good,Bad,or Ugly,at least he ''IS'' who he ''IS'',at least he's an ''Honest Enemy'',and not some POS WAR-MONGERING PHONY like Joe Biden who would stab you in the back for a 'BUCK' quicker then you can say....''Weapons of Mass Destruction''...

Now,when it comes to Trump's foreign policy,I agree with a lot of it...Now here this,President Donald Trump DID NOT,I repeat,DID NOT start a single NEW WAR,and actually met with US adversaries to find 'common ground' and 'reduce tensions'...As opposed to war-mongers Obama/Biden who came into office 'bombing' 2 countries and left 8 years later 'bombing' 7 countries...When Trump came into office,he wanted to reduce tensions in the Middle East,bring the troops home,begin talks and dialogue with countries like Russia,North Korea,Iran,etc....But Hillary,the Corporate Democrats,the Neo-Cons, and the MIC would have none of it...And that's when all the BS,LIES and PROPAGANDA started with ''RUSSIAGATE''...And for the next 4 years,all we heard was...Trump's a Putin Puppet...Trump's a Putin Puppet...So right off the bat,Trump had to play ''Defense'',and couldn't implement a lot of his foreign policy initiatives,which was exactly their intension...Watch the Video....

https://www.globalresearch.ca/worth-...aq-war/5729199

Re: Worth the Price?

Originally posted by wizard View Post
    What better time then 'Veterans Day' to post one of the best videos I've ever seen that speaks 'Truth to Power' leading up to the invasion of Iraq,especially the role of our now 'supposedly' elected President Joe Biden...After watching this video and listening to the commentary of the participants,especially ''Veteran'' Matthew Hoh,and not be overcome with emotional 'rage'...'fury'...and yes 'sadness',then your 'dead inside'...It's ''TERRIFYING'' to me watching war-mongers like Joe Biden pushing and supporting death and destruction with NOTHING but ''LIES'' with these 'Regime Change Wars'...Who are these men and what kind of f*cking monsters are they????...Money...Greed...Oil...MIC...Wall Street...Defense Contractors...Weapons Manufactures...Exxon...Lockheed Martin...Raytheon...Boeing,etc.-etc.-etc...with the Corporate Stooge,War-Mongering Water-Boy,and Puppet Joe Biden being on the 'receiving end' of all their ''Good fortune''...

Now,with that being said...When it comes to domestic policy,I am on the opposite end of the political spectrum when it comes to President Trump,some of his policies,his tax cuts,his cabinet picks,supreme court picks,his cronyism,his BS,that's just the short list,I could go on and on...As I've stated many times before,we here in the NYC Metropolitan area 'grew up' with Donald Trump...We KNOW who he is...Trump is the exact 'same' person now,as he was then...Good,Bad,or Ugly,at least he ''IS'' who he ''IS'',at least he's an ''Honest Enemy'',and not some POS WAR-MONGERING PHONY like Joe Biden who would stab you in the back for a 'BUCK' quicker then you can say....''Weapons of Mass Destruction''...

Now,when it comes to Trump's foreign policy,I agree with a lot of it...Now here this,President Donald Trump DID NOT,I repeat,DID NOT start a single NEW WAR,and actually met with US adversaries to find 'common ground' and 'reduce tensions'...As opposed to war-mongers Obama/Biden who came into office 'bombing' 2 countries and left 8 years later 'bombing' 7 countries...When Trump came into office,he wanted to reduce tensions in the Middle East,bring the troops home,begin talks and dialogue with countries like Russia,North Korea,Iran,etc....But Hillary,the Corporate Democrats,the Neo-Cons, and the MIC would have none of it...And that's when all the BS,LIES and PROPAGANDA started with ''RUSSIAGATE''...And for the next 4 years,all we heard was...Trump's a Putin Puppet...Trump's a Putin Puppet...So right off the bat,Trump had to play ''Defense'',and couldn't implement a lot of his foreign policy initiatives,which was exactly their intension...Watch the Video....

Absolutely.
    The recruiters texted me looking for my kids who are all that age....as this election stuff is still going on.
    They will most probably get the nastiest text ever in the next few days. I refrained due to Veterans Day.
    But I will be giving a nasty message to pass on to the POS warmongering loser Pentagon for not supporting a President who wanted to stop this that only them and the corporate world desire. Biden and Deep State are looking for fresh meat.....their future is die and be maimed for them....not make good trade deals to have a future for them.
    Total evil scum
    .. Yes I really want my kids to die for the POS country Bush's and Clinton and Obama left us.
    No thanks.Never call my kids to sacrifice for this BS.
    Last edited by 222lifer; 11-12-2020, 07:43 AM. Reason: Removed language

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
      Absolutely.
      The recruiters texted me looking for my kids who are all that age....as this election stuff is still going on.
      They will most probably get the nastiest text ever in the next few days. I refrained due to Veterans Day.
      But I will be giving a nasty message to pass on to the POS warmongering loser Pentagon for not supporting a President who wanted to stop this that only them and the corporate world desire. Biden and Deep State are looking for fresh meat.....their future is die and be maimed for them....not make good trade deals to have a future for them.
      Total evil scum
      .. Yes I really want my kids to die for the POS country Bush's and Clinton and Obama left us.
      No thanks.Never call my kids to sacrifice for this BS.
      Yes Slave,well stated...like pawns on a chessboard brother,like pawns on a chessboard!!!!!...''Total evil scum''...Oh,I think your being way to kind Slave...you see,there is no 'spinning' the ''FACTS'' of that video...there is no 'spinning' the ''TRUTH'' of that video...corporate democrats won't comment on that video...the best they can do is ignore it,and hope it fades into the dungeons not only on this web-site,but also in the dungeons of their conscientiousness,so they can keep 'spewing' what a great,decent,and ''moral'' guy Uncle Joe really is...

Now,I don't care what your political affiliation is,and I don't care what your religious affiliation is...all that is out the window when it comes to ''PURE EVIL''...as God is my witness,there is a 'Special Place in Hell' for men like George Bush,Dick Cheney,Donald Rumsfeld,and Joe Biden...these 4 men concocted a scenario that they ''KNEW'' were nothing but LIES and DECEPTION that CAUSED the DEATHS of what some estimates are...''OVER ONE MILLION PEOPLE''...and for WHAT????.....''MONEY'' and ''POWER''...and anyone here who believes in the justice of 'KARMA',knows instinctively that these 4 men will BURN in Dante's Inferno for the rest of Eternity...And all the Trump bashing in the world is not going to change that fact...you want to know the ONE THING that Trump is NOT...Trump is not a ''MASS MURDERER'' like that POS Joe Biden!!!!

https://www.globalresearch.ca/joe-bi...manity/5729353

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post

Have you notice that since "Biden" won the election there is no more talk of "Foreign Interference" what a surprise.

Comment

Working...
        X