Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The path to challenging "systemic voter fraud" during the 2020 presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The path to challenging "systemic voter fraud" during the 2020 presidential elect

Attached Files

Comment

Re: The path to challenging "systemic voter fraud" during the 2020 presidential elect

Massive fraud, the election was stolen blah blah blah. Trump's 2017 voter fraud commission, headed by Pence, found exactly what? No there wasn't massive voter fraud. No there wasn't widespread voter fraud. Yes Rodham Clinton did get 2.7 million more votes than Trump. Now he wants another commission to investigate widespread voter fraud in the states he lost. I've asked this questions a couple of times and can't recall getting a direct answer. Why is it that during the 4 years Trump was in office he didn't eliminate the systematic voter fraud he claimed? I don't believe that "deep state" is answer enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
        Massive fraud, the election was stolen blah blah blah. Trump's 2017 voter fraud commission, headed by Pence, found exactly what? No there wasn't massive voter fraud. No there wasn't widespread voter fraud. Yes Rodham Clinton did get 2.7 million more votes than Trump. Now he wants another commission to investigate widespread voter fraud in the states he lost. I've asked this questions a couple of times and can't recall getting a direct answer. Why is it that during the 4 years Trump was in office he didn't eliminate the systematic voter fraud he claimed? I don't believe that "deep state" is answer enough.
        Because the states run the elections.. Next Wednesday the electoral votes goes to Congress.. There are many republican house members who will protest the electors.. Now a senator from Missouri is going to do so as well.. Could get interesting.. What that means is both chambers of congress then have to go back and debate the issue for I think two hours.. Again as I have posted earlier that it is the establishment that does not want Trump in office.. He disrupted their party in Washington...

Comment

Here's a better link

https://youtu.be/_PpyoYlGqBg

Comment

https://fb.watch/2Ixc0lBRoA/

Short clip

Comment

Why is it that during the 4 years Trump was in office he didn't eliminate the systematic voter fraud he claimed? I don't believe that "deep state" is answer enough.
              Originally posted by crazy View Post
              Because the states run the elections.. Again as I have posted earlier that it is the establishment that does not want Trump in office.. He disrupted their party in Washington...
              There's your answer 2631... and let me add... for what other reason did the democrats push and push for the nationwide mail -in-voting scheme... and a I do mean scheme... except for the intention to commit widespead voting fraud. Trump knew it but tried to stop it... or are you saying that he didn't try hard enough because the media sure crucified him on a daily basis for campaigning against it... and if that's the case... what else could he have done to stop it? And if you recall... there were many on these political forums that were highly vocal when opposing it too for the obvious reason of it being a breeding ground for corruption. I know that I was on our site... but only to fall on deaf ears. And the results would of been contested no matter who the victor turned out to be. It's just that the people would be more outraged and willing to do something about that fact if Trump still would of won because the MSM would of been behind him and the fact that the democrats could have easily proved something that they were involved with the whole time.

IMO... there was no need at all for mail in voting... after all... Biden supporters had no problem getting out there when it came to their so called protests.

I can't speak for anyone else but all I want is a fair election and IMO... it has been stolen from us and now forever gone which many people don't even give a damn because their candidate came out the victor.

Do you think there was any fraud committed during this election because I sure do and I can assure you that many... many others do as well? You make it sound so easy and that one man alone could end decade upon decade of deep seated government corruption. I'm just surprised he didn't end up like JFK.

Comment

Because the states run the elections.
                Okay the states run the elections. In the 2016 presidential election Trump won the key states of Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, North Carolina, Arizona and Wisconsin. Trump played the smarter game by going after the electoral college 306-232. Yet he still called for a commission to investigate wide spread voter fraud because he lost the popular vote. The commission headed by his vice president Pence didn't find any widespread voter fraud.

This time he lost the key states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and Georgia. and lost the electoral vote 306-232. No claims of fraud in Florida, N. Carolina or any other states that he won. Republican Pence couldn't find any widespread fraud in the 2016 election. Republican Barr couldn't find any in the 2020 election. Rudy and Sydney couldn't prove any widespread fraud to the courts. The Scotus wouldn't even here the Texas AG's law suit. Again, and this is just my opinion, Biden didn't win the election as much as Trump lost it by being himself. And I believe that it was not because of widespread fraud perpetrated by the states. Or by the "deep state" or the "mainstream media. He lost because the majority of voters were just sick of him.

Comment

There's your answer 2631... and let me add... for what other reason did the democrats push and push for the nationwide mail -in-voting scheme... and a I do mean scheme... except for the intention to commit widespread voting fraud.
                  You call it a scheme I don't. Having lost a family member and a neighbor to Covid-19 I agreed with mail in voting rather than voters chancing the virus by live voting at the polls. I know quite a few people who won't even go into a grocery store. They order and pay online and have their essentials delivered to their door step.

Trump knew it but tried to stop it
                  Didn't he say he approved of mail in voting in the red state of Florida?

Biden supporters had no problem getting out there when it came to their so called protests.
                  I'm not sure but I don't think all 80 million Biden supporters attended the protests. I don't personally know of any Biden supporters who attended protests. And I doubt that many if any of the rioters and looters even voted

You make it sound so easy and that one man alone could end decade upon decade of deep seated government corruption
                  Not "one man alone" but the POTUS supposedly the most powerful man in the world. The man who claimed fraud after winning the 2016 election because apparently his ego couldn't accept the fact that he lost the popular vote.

I wish my left leaning fellow TOS members would start posting again. My 2 fingers are getting tired of trying to defend the democrats.

Comment

You call it a scheme I don't. Having lost a family member and a neighbor to Covid-19 I agreed with mail in voting rather than voters chancing the virus by live voting at the polls. I know quite a few people who won't even go into a grocery store. They order and pay online and have their essentials delivered to their door step.
                    I called the mail-in-voting a scheme...not the virus. You may agree with the mail-in-voting but IMO... it was a fraudulent democratic scheme all the same... unless you really believe that our government actually cares about you personally. As for me... I believe they don't give a rats ass about any of us... especially when it comes to getting what they want. But... if you do believe that they do really care... all the power to you.

Didn't he say he approved of mail in voting in the red state of Florida?
                    Yes... he did...

Honestly... I didn't agree with him on that... he may have thought it was proven to be safe and secure in Florida but it wasn't proven to me... so I didn't think it was right for him to expect us to accept that just on his word because he sure wouldn't of accepted it on just my say so. Sorry Trump... like many others... I don't follow blindly.

I'm not sure but I don't think all 80 million Biden supporters attended the protests. I don't personally know of any Biden supporters who attended protests. And I doubt that many if any of the rioters and looters even voted
                    Do you really think he has 80 million supporters?

Not "one man alone" but the POTUS supposedly the most powerful man in the world. The man who claimed fraud after winning the 2016 election because apparently his ego couldn't accept the fact that he lost the popular vote.
                    You're right... he is egotistical and arrogant... no argument there. But... in all honesty... I don't believe he would of weathered the storm and held up the way he did if he wasn't so egotistical and arrogant. As for him losing the popular vote... IMO... I wouldn't rule out the possibilty that the democrats even cheated in that election as well... just wasn't enough to win.

But... on the other side of the equation... it is feasible that he could of lost the popular vote seeing how populated California is which one of the reasons for the eclectoral college in the first place.After all... California is what put Hillary on top with the most total popular votes in the nation... with Hillary getting around 3 million more votes. California alone... Hillary got 8 million to Trumps 4 million. So... if not for Cailifornia... Trump would of had the popular vote too... by around a million more votes.

I wish my left leaning fellow TOS members would start posting again. My 2 fingers are getting tired of trying to defend the democrats.
                    I would too 2631... but I will say... you're not doing bad at all for being all by yourself.. and that I respect because you always did stand up for what you believed in.
                    Last edited by Docker; 12-30-2020, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Do you really think he has 80 million supporters?
                      Hell no!!!!! I think Biden was a lousy candidate just like I did about Hillary. Like I posted before I think that a lot of Biden votes were cast more against Trump than because we actually liked Biden.

Comment

Hell no!!!!! I think Biden was a lousy candidate just like I did about Hillary. Like I posted before I think that a lot of Biden votes were cast more against Trump than because we actually liked Biden.
                        Let's put it this way then... do you think Biden actually got 80 million legal votes?

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                          Let's put it this way then... do you think Biden actually got 80 million legal votes?
                          Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't think Biden even came close to 80 million votes..

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Originally posted by crazy View Post
                              I don't think Biden even came close to 80 million votes..
                              I say no too... sorry 2631... you're outvoted 2 to 1... Trump gets four more years... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                                I say no too... sorry 2631... you're outvoted 2 to 1... Trump gets four more years... lol
                                Well then can you at least give me the 2 Georgia senate seats?

Comment

Working...
                                X