transition team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transition team

No transition team is needed, give the white house to Biden in the same way it was given to Trump from Obama. Hypocrites is the left wing far out wackos new name.

Re: transition team

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
    No transition team is needed, give the white house to Biden in the same way it was given to Trump from Obama. Hypocrites is the left wing far out wackos new name.
    Do you really believe that propaganda from your right wing information source ?
    Horsepucky !

Has trump invited, or even spoke with Biden 2 full weeks after the election ?
    Nope.

Flashback 2016: Obama Invites President-Elect Trump to Oval Office to 'Facilitate a Transition…Come Together'
    Obama invited then-Republican President-elect Trump to the Oval Office on November 10, 2016, alongside soon-to-be first lady Melania. Hours earlier, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton told her supporters, "Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead." The AP noted Trump was "uncharacteristically quiet" during the meeting with the president, framed as an "olive branch" after months of nasty rhetoric between the two party leaders. Reports would later emerge that Obama was "pissed, but inescapably pragmatic" in his approach to the Oval Office meeting with Trump.
    Obama told the dozens of camera-snapping photographers and journalists crammed into the Oval Office on November 10—two days after Election Day—that "it is important for all of us, regardless of party…to now come together and work together."
    https://www.newsweek.com/flashback-2...oncome-1546455

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
      Horsepucky !

Nope.

Flashback 2016: Obama Invites President-Elect Trump to Oval Office to 'Facilitate a Transition…Come Together'

https://www.newsweek.com/flashback-2...oncome-1546455

And what did the Obama administration then do?? They spied on him and his transition team and well into his term as President.. And it is all well documented.. And the media played along..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        And what did the Obama administration then do?? They spied on him and his transition team and well into his term as President.. And it is all well documented.. And the media played along..
        Come on crazy ,we all know that obummer,the empty suit, never did anything out of the ordinary, or illegal

Comment

Horsepucky !
          Tell me... is that what your left wing information source told you? And while you're at it... tell me why your left wing information source is to be believed and the right wing information source is not to be believed because that sure sounds bias on your part if you ask me. That is... unless you are one of those that think your opinions are fact... then in that case you wouldn't be bias... just an arrogant fool.

Nope.
          And how do you know this to be an absolute fact? Which I believe to be true because it would make sense to me because if I were Trump... I wouldn't of either but that's not the issue here... is it? The issue is that you keep trying to state your opinions as facts when they are not.

Comment

Working...
          X