No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Billions Going to Foreign Aid in Bill: Gender Programs in Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING: Billions Going to Foreign Aid in Bill: Gender Programs in Pakistan

BREAKING: Billions Going to Foreign Aid in Bill: Gender Programs in Pakistan

https://dennismichaellynch.com/break...akistan-video/

Re: BREAKING: Billions Going to Foreign Aid in Bill: Gender Programs in Pakistan

There’s your pension money

Comment

Re: BREAKING: Billions Going to Foreign Aid in Bill: Gender Programs in Pakistan

Its been four years that they promised to fix the pension mess .. But we all know that politicians lie and that is what they did again..

Comment

We pensioners are only important when it comes to a vote, which is a very short time span for the political bullshit to be passed out and for us to swallow.The sooner we all realize these politicians only care about themselves and their big donors the better off we will be.Protect yourself with whatever you have to do to survive, because their not going to save you.

Comment

I don't pretend to know anything about foreign policy. And probably a large part of that foreign aid will be strategically well spent. But I believe that we should be feeding and sheltering and providing medical treatment here at home before we help the rest of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
            I don't pretend to know anything about foreign policy. And probably a large part of that foreign aid will be strategically well spent. But I believe that we should be feeding and sheltering and providing medical treatment here at home before we help the rest of the world.
            Absolutely,positively correct, take care of the homeland first at all costs.

Comment

This is the kind of BS that should have every single American outraged and jumping down their representative's throat. Those SOB's shut down our businesses and put our economy in the gutter... and still find a way to damage our economy even more. Everyone's getting a handout except the taxpayers. And that's not the insulting part... we're supposed to be grateful and kiss their ass for that $600 that they were so thoughtful and kind to throw our way.

Comment

The shame is non-existing for these bastards.$600 for the peasants,keep them quiet.This package is no more than a climate bill for the lunny leftist .I hope Trump vetoes it,and shoves it right up their azzes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                  The shame is non-existing for these bastards.$600 for the peasants,keep them quiet.This package is no more than a climate bill for the lunny leftist .I hope Trump vetoes it,and shoves it right up their azzes.
                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I know that I wouldn't blame him one bit if he did... especially after Pelosi made her condescending statement about how that $600 is more than sufficient for the average working family... evidently the lowest form of life in her book. By the way... speaking of low lifes... did you hear that dizzy Nancy made the remark about Trump... "I plan to pull him out of there by his hair, his little hands and his feet.”? She already shredded the Constitution... then she ripped of Trump's state of the Union speech and now lo and behold... she's wonder woman. Meantime in reality... she barely had the strength to rip the speech. Could you just imagine if Trump would of said something like that to Biden... lol

And people have the audacity to talk about Trump's mouth... I wonder why.

Comment

And of course Trump wants to make it interesting as he doesn't seem happy with the Covid bill as it is written . Maybe a veto on the future? Trump seems to want less.foreign aid and more to the American people . Wants checks of $2000..

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...elief-package/
                    Last edited by crazy; 12-22-2020, 08:02 PM.

Comment

If there's any justice in this country,(yes I know,that's a dubious assumption),the US working class will be livid and apoplectic after seeing the details of the stimulus bill that Congress passed...Hundreds of millions of dollars 'siphoned' off to 'foreign countries' like Burma,Egypt,Israel,Nepal,Pakistan,Cambodia,Sudan,a nd over a BILLION dollars to an ''Asia Reassurance Initiative Act''...

Meanwhile,all you received was $600 while tens of millions of your fellow Americans are unemployed,under-employed,and standing in line at 'food banks'...

Chump change for all the deplorables,while Hunter Biden launders a couple billion dollars from China,Moscow and the Ukraine...''Let them eat cake'',said Pelosi as she opens her 25 thousand dollar refrigerator filled with 13 varieties of gourmet ice cream...Can these Goddamn monsters be any more despicable and shameless?...Future book title about this period in our nations history would be....''The Grapes of Wrath''...PART 2!!!!!

Comment

Veto this bill Trump !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                          Veto this bill Trump !!
                          I sure hope he does... and by the sound of it... I think he will...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                              I heard yesterday it takes about three hours to print it out.. so that is a few hours less to read it.. The Covid Bill should have been a stand alone bill.. But that is what politicians do, they add crap in the bill to get their vote..

Comment

Working...
                              X