Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Main Stream Media..

Nolte: The Scandals Are the Least of CNN’s Problems

CNN has a major scandal on its hands, but scandal remains the least of CNN’s problems. But let’s start with those scandals…

What joy it brings to my heart to watch CNN’s ratings and reputational collapse. These evil, vindictive, pompous, petty, and violence-loving left-wing serial liars deserve every bit of disgrace, exposure, humiliation, and failure a just universe decides to heap upon them. I make no apologies for thrilling at the spectacle of the unjust getting walloped in the face with a sock full of justice. Hopefully, there’s a lot more scandal to come. If Chris Cuomo, who now stands accused of a full-blown sexual assault, is going to win his upcoming $60 million lawsuit, it’s going to have to be loaded with two things, hypocrisy and dirt packaged as a form of blackmail — as in: Give me a big, fat, quick settlement or this becomes a two-year story as the court case drags out. You knew what I was doing to help my brother. You did worse. Here are the emails to prove it. — XXXOOO, Fredo.

Already, though, wow… Chris Cuomo fired — the top ratings guy. CNN chief Jeff Zucker forced to resign in disgrace. Allison Gollust, Zucker’s sidepiece and likely successor forced to resign in disgrace. Chris Cuomo’s brother, the governor of New York, who was on a glide path to the presidency, forced to resign in disgrace. Two CNN producers — two! — facing criminal probes for unlawful sexual behavior with a minor. Primetime anchor Don Lemon about to go to court over a credible sexual assault allegation. The entire CNN team caught red-handed covering up Andrew Cuomo’s horrific scandals to turn him into an American folk hero….

And yet, CNNLOL is so broken, all of that is the least of its problems. You see, it’s just a fact of life that if people like you, you can pretty much get away with anything. Bill Clinton was a perfect example of this. When he was elected president in 1992, everyone knew he was a total scoundrel and adulterer. After he was caught lying under oath to cover up a sleazy adulterous affair with a much younger subordinate and credibly accused of the horrific rape of Juanita Broaddrick, his approval ratings hit the sixties and seventies. Why? Because people liked the guy. He’s a bit withered today, but at the time, Clinton was charming, down-to-earth, had a sense of humor about himself, was good-looking, and fallible. Because of this, he not only survived; he thrived. Is that fair or just? Of course, it’s not. It just is what it is. Which brings me to CNN’s real problem…

If CNN were staffed with likable people instead of the most insufferable gathering of smug assholes in television history, these scandals would be background noise. Remember that CNN’s ratings were collapsing long before these sordid scandals went nuclear. So one wonders if CNN’s new owners over at WarnerMedia-Discovery understand this; if they get that without replacing the faces of CNN, nothing will change ratings and, therefore, revenue-wise. As I’ve stated before, I would sit down and have a few beers with Rachel Maddow any day of the week. We agree on nothing, but she at least comes off as a real person and actually has a sense of humor. Maddow is likable, and so are many people at MSNBC, which is why MSNBC crushes CNN in the ratings.

CNN is toxic with smug, self-righteous, self-satisfied, humorless, holier-than-thou on-air personalities. Everything is always all about them; their virtue and bravery and integrity and victim status. John Berman, Alisyn Camerota, Brianna Keilar, Jake Tapper, Don Lemon, Erin Burnett, Jim Acosta, Brian Stelter, John Avlon, Bill Weir, S.E. Cupp, Blitzer, Borger, Smerconish, Zakaria, and on and on and on…. These are just awful and unlikable and unappealing people, and nothing will improve at CNN until CNN bites the bullet and replaces the Herd of Frank Burns with real people who don’t sneer at the rest of us from Mount Pompous.

The other problem is that these are bad people. I don’t mean leftists. They are that, but not all leftists are bad people. CNNLOL is staffed with bad people, which on top of its ratings humiliation, is why it’s currently embroiled in this growing scandal. You see, when you are staffed with bad people, with toxic narcissists who are unprofessional and unethical, what happens is exactly what’s happening at CNN. Everyone believed Jeff Zucker was cheating on his wife and doing so unethically with someone who reports to him. That left him ethically compromised, which allowed an unethical narcissist like Chris Cuomo to do all kinds of unethical things, like fake his coronavirus quarantine and serve as a political aide to Governor Brother. It allowed Jake Tapper to collude with the Deep State to foment a coup against Donald Trump. It allowed Brian Stelter to lie and spread conspiracy theories. It meant bringing back Jeffrey Toobin after being caught on video jerking off during a work meeting….

And then it all fell apart because that’s what happens to towers of corruption. Even for an institution as unethical as CNN, Chris Cuomo finally went too far and was fired. And what’s the result of firing a truly bad person like Cuomo? He rolls on you, and now Zucker and Gollust are out, and more is coming… The only way out of this for CNN is for CNN to replace this godless herd of indecency and smugness with people who are decent, genuine, likable, humble, and relatable. Good heavens, has everyone forgotten that this is still TeeeeeVeeeeee?

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...cnns-problems/

Comment

CNN doesn't care about Ratings. Their job is to push the agenda. The mouth piece of... I used to say Democrat party then I said CIA but maybe the voice of the global Cabal...

Comment

Caitlin Johnstone: ‘Russian Propaganda’ Means Disputing US Propaganda

Managers of empire understand something that the general public does not; that human minds are very hackable, which can be used to advance the interests of power.

The Associated Press has published yet another article based on unevidenced assertions by anonymous government officials about the scary horrifying frightening Russian menace, this time to accuse another media outlet of promoting propaganda. Without a trace of irony. “U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday accused a conservative financial news website with a significant American readership of amplifying Kremlin propaganda and alleged five media outlets targeting Ukrainians have taken direction from Russian spies,” AP reports. “The officials said Zero Hedge, which has 1.2 million Twitter followers, published articles created by Moscow-controlled media that were then shared by outlets and people unaware of their nexus to Russian intelligence. The officials did not say whether they thought Zero Hedge knew of any links to spy agencies and did not allege direct links between the website and Russia.” “The officials briefed The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive intelligence sources,” AP adds, repeating the refrain we’re all familiar with now which is always used to justify a complete absence of evidence or accountability for incendiary claims about governments the United States doesn’t like.

You have to scroll down to the 11th paragraph for some examples of the “Kremlin propaganda” that Zero Hedge is accused of “amplifying.” These turn out to be entirely innocuous objections to Western imperial narratives that were “written by people affiliated with the Strategic Culture Foundation,” an outlet the Biden administration sanctioned last year “for allegedly taking part in Russia’s interference in the 2020 U.S. election.” “Recent articles listed as authored by the foundation and published by Zero Hedge include those with the headlines: ‘NATO Sliding Towards War Against Russia In Ukraine,’ ‘Americans Need A Conspiracy Theory They Can All Agree On’ and ‘Theater Of Absurd… Pentagon Demands Russia Explain Troops On Russian Soil,’” writes AP’s Nomaan Merchant. You can read those three articles AP lists by clicking here...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...russia-ukraine

here...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-can-all-agree

and here respectively...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...s-russian-soil

Decide for yourself if these are sinister foreign psyops which require the urgent attention of the most powerful intelligence agencies in the world acting in concert with one of the most influential news agencies on earth, or if they are not in fact relatively reasonable opinions which only stand out because they fall outside the Overton window of what’s considered acceptable debate in the tightly controlled spectrum of mainstream political discourse. For its own part, Zero Hedge says that “this website has never worked, collaborated or cooperated with Russia, nor are there any links to spy (or any other) agencies.” The Associated Press offers no evidence or arguments to the contrary.

Zero Hedge happens to be one of the numerous outlets who periodically avail themselves of my open offer for anyone to republish my work free of charge if they want to, and what’s funny is I was just the other day noticing the number of views they get when they do so and marveling that the U.S. narrative control machine hasn’t done a better job of reducing their audience. Now a few days later here’s the U.S. intelligence cartel using its media mouthpieces to brand it a Kremlin propaganda operation in what The Electronic Intifada director Ali Abunimah calls a “direct government attack on free speech.”

I’ve disagreed with plenty of things I’ve seen published in Zero Hedge. I’ve also seen a lot of very useful information which is highly inconvenient for the U.S.-centralized empire. It’s that exact kind of information that the empire has been working very hard to marginalize and minimize amid widespread public access to the internet. The U.S. government is not actually worried about Russian propaganda. The U.S. government is worried about people disrupting U.S. propaganda. Every day we’re offered new reasons why it’s important to regulate what online materials are seen by people, from fake news clickbait to Russian propaganda to Covid misinformation to foreign trolls to domestic extremism to election security, and the only thing they all have in common is that the solution is a more tightly regulated internet. At a certain point you can only conclude it is internet regulation itself that they are after, in the same way you’d conclude after a stranger kept offering you different reasons why you should let him hold your wallet that he’s really just after your wallet.

Whoever controls the narrative controls the world. The ability to control the thoughts people have about what’s going on in their world is the only thing standing between the oppressive, exploitative status quo and revolutionary change. The powerful understand this while the general public do not. There is nothing, literally nothing, they wouldn’t be willing to do in order to ensure their control over dominant narratives. When they warn about Russian propaganda causing people to think wrong thoughts in their heads, they are so close to admitting the truth that they’re all acutely aware of: that human minds are very hackable, and that this can be used to advance the interests of power. Protecting this narrative control mechanism is the first and foremost priority of our ruling power structures, because it’s what all their other control mechanisms are built upon. That’s a major part of why the media have been acting so strangely these last few years, and it’s a major part of why everything seems so weird and why so many people feel like they’re going a bit crazy when they try to understand the world.

Right now, we’re looking at a race. Between humanity trying to awaken from the psychological cages that have been constructed for us, and the builders of those cages trying to finish tightening those bolts so they can lock down our minds forever.

https://consortiumnews.com/2022/02/1...us-propaganda/
        The U.S. government is not actually worried about Russian propaganda. The U.S. government is worried about people disrupting U.S. propaganda.
        Wll said Caitlin... that's it in a nutshell!!! That's why the establishment and their lackey... corrupt media is so desperately pushing for censorship at every turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
          Wll said Caitlin... that's it in a nutshell!!! That's why the establishment and their lackey... corrupt media is so desperately pushing for censorship at every turn.
          Another great hard hitting thought provoking post Docker...that's what I admire and respect about you brother,you're 'pissed' about the 'right stuff',because it's not just about ''ideology'',it's about TRUTH!!!!!....I've been reading Caitlin for years,she really gets to the heart of the matter,sees right through all they're lying BS propaganda,and she's not the only one...Many of your posts have invoked the likes of Matt Taibbi,Chris Hedges,Caitlin Johnstone,etc....These are independent journalists who speak 'Truth to Power' who call out the BS of both political parties,especially when it comes to the ''WAR MACHINE''...My point is Docker,keep posting you're knowledge,intelligence,and perspective,wherever,and whenever you can,because it's exactly what people need to hear,and I will do the same...I've been ridiculed,censored,deleted,and banned from other mostly left-wing web-sites for posting the Truth{same mentality as fx and lifer}....They're coming for us brother!!!!

''To maintain the power{of the state},it is essential that people remain in ignorance,that they live in ignorance of the truth,even the truth of their own lives...What surrounds us therefore is a vast tapestry of lies,upon which we feed".....Harold Pinter

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56964.htm

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56984.htm

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
            Another great hard hitting thought provoking post Docker...that's what I admire and respect about you brother,you're 'pissed' about the 'right stuff',because it's not just about ''ideology'',it's about TRUTH!!!!!....I've been reading Caitlin for years,she really gets to the heart of the matter,sees right through all they're lying BS propaganda,and she's not the only one...Many of your posts have invoked the likes of Matt Taibbi,Chris Hedges,Caitlin Johnstone,etc....These are independent journalists who speak 'Truth to Power' who call out the BS of both political parties,especially when it comes to the ''WAR MACHINE''...My point is Docker,keep posting you're knowledge,intelligence,and perspective,wherever,and whenever you can,because it's exactly what people need to hear,and I will do the same...I've been ridiculed,censored,deleted,and banned from other mostly left-wing web-sites for posting the Truth{same mentality as fx and lifer}....They're coming for us brother!!!!

''To maintain the power{of the state},it is essential that people remain in ignorance,that they live in ignorance of the truth,even the truth of their own lives...What surrounds us therefore is a vast tapestry of lies,upon which we feed".....Harold Pinter

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56964.htm

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56984.htm
            Thanks for the kind words Wizard… and like you… I've been ridiculed… censored… deleted, and banned from web-sites for my postings too.

Ever since I can remember… I’ve been big on philosophy… being more detail-oriented instead of just focusing on the big picture… being able to put myself in someone else's shoes and thinking outside the box which isn’t surprising seeing how I was raised to think for myself instead of having others think for me. Everything I see and hear… I find and analyze different perspectives and details of exactly what was really actually fact-based and what was not on the subject… look at prior history of both… the person and the subject(highly important)… then I got what I consider my educated opinion. Could it be wrong… hell yeah… but if that’s the case which I have to admit… it sometimes is… I can always explain just how I arrived at my conclusion.

IMO… That’s the biggest mistake many people make… just take their party and favorite news media as gospel then repeat it as their own opinion just because it fits their narrative along with reinforcing that their beliefs are right. That’s where most loony lefties lose the argument even before it begins and have to rely on censorship to stay active in the discussions. Like you referred to fx and lifer… after their censorship powers were gone… they followed suit shortly after. I bet that those former biased mods are now trying to tell anyone that will listen that the reason they left is because TOL became a right-wing website but the fact of the matter remains that they couldn’t handle the fact that they were unable to rely on their own merit now that their censorship powers were taken away. The real reason that TOL’s political section is basically unchallenged today isn’t because the loony lefties are censored or banned… it’s because they know that they don’t have any reasonable explanations to the questions that they are confronted with and… just plainly can’t argue worth a damn. If a website is considered left-wing… in more cases than not… most conservatives are either censored or banned and if a website is considered right-wing… in more cases than not… lefties aren’t in control of the moderation.

Here’s an example of what I meant when I said that most loony lefties lose the argument even before it begins… the conservative vs. liberal beliefs..

But yet… here’s a poll taken in 2020 that shows that 85% think that the political establishment is either a big or moderate problem when it comes to corruption…

Anyone today that believes that government should be allowed to force their will and be in control of their daily lives which includes what they do … say and how they act is completely bonkers.

IMO… that would be like someone wanting Madoff to force control of everyone’s financial affairs just because they're stupid enough to want him to control theirs.

Just like it came to Jimmy Hoffa Sr… there were many who condemned the man making financial agreements using pension funds with the Mafia that actually benefited the members but not a peep out of them when the government seized control in 1982 (Central States Pension) which legally allowed wall street and the bankers to loot and steal from said pensions. When it comes to the federal mafia... it all depends on just who benefits... and the banking institutions will triumph over the working man every day of the week.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Wizard… and like you… I've been ridiculed… censored… deleted, and banned from web-sites for my postings too.

Ever since I can remember… I’ve been big on philosophy… being more detail-oriented instead of just focusing on the big picture… being able to put myself in someone else's shoes and thinking outside the box which isn’t surprising seeing how I was raised to think for myself instead of having others think for me. Everything I see and hear… I find and analyze different perspectives and details of exactly what was really actually fact-based and what was not on the subject… look at prior history of both… the person and the subject(highly important)… then I got what I consider my educated opinion. Could it be wrong… hell yeah… but if that’s the case which I have to admit… it sometimes is… I can always explain just how I arrived at my conclusion.

IMO… That’s the biggest mistake many people make… just take their party and favorite news media as gospel then repeat it as their own opinion just because it fits their narrative along with reinforcing that their beliefs are right. That’s where most loony lefties lose the argument even before it begins and have to rely on censorship to stay active in the discussions. Like you referred to fx and lifer… after their censorship powers were gone… they followed suit shortly after. I bet that those former biased mods are now trying to tell anyone that will listen that the reason they left is because TOL became a right-wing website but the fact of the matter remains that they couldn’t handle the fact that they were unable to rely on their own merit now that their censorship powers were taken away. The real reason that TOL’s political section is basically unchallenged today isn’t because the loony lefties are censored or banned… it’s because they know that they don’t have any reasonable explanations to the questions that they are confronted with and… just plainly can’t argue worth a damn. If a website is considered left-wing… in more cases than not… most conservatives are either censored or banned and if a website is considered right-wing… in more cases than not… lefties aren’t in control of the moderation.

Here’s an example of what I meant when I said that most loony lefties lose the argument even before it begins… the conservative vs. liberal beliefs..

But yet… here’s a poll taken in 2020 that shows that 85% think that the political establishment is either a big or moderate problem when it comes to corruption…

Anyone today that believes that government should be allowed to force their will and be in control of their daily lives which includes what they do … say and how they act is completely bonkers.

IMO… that would be like someone wanting Madoff to force control of everyone’s financial affairs just because they're stupid enough to want him to control theirs.

Just like it came to Jimmy Hoffa Sr… there were many who condemned the man making financial agreements using pension funds with the Mafia that actually benefited the members but not a peep out of them when the government seized control in 1982 (Central States Pension) which legally allowed wall street and the bankers to loot and steal from said pensions. When it comes to the federal mafia... it all depends on just who benefits... and the banking institutions will triumph over the working man every day of the week.
              Excellent Docker,well stated,you should write a book!!!!....magazine or newspaper articles at least!!!!....Philosophy has always been one of my 'passions'',ever since I was a kid...never motivated by profit or greed....the human condition...human nature...human spirit...human soul...''LIFE''!!!!....could talk all day about it....

Comment

IMO… That’s the biggest mistake many people make… just take their party and favorite news media as gospel then repeat it as their own opinion just because it fits their narrative along with reinforcing that their beliefs are right. That’s where most loony lefties lose the argument even before it begins and have to rely on censorship to stay active in the discussions.
                Originally posted by wizard View Post
                Philosophy has always been one of my 'passions'',ever since I was a kid...never motivated by profit or greed....the human condition...human nature...human spirit...human soul...''LIFE''!!!!....could talk all day about it....
                I could talk about it all day too...

Here's an example that I think you will enjoy when I mentioned using one's ability to think outside the box and why most loony lefties lose the argument even before it begins...

Student Comes Up With Clever Answer To Math Problem, But Teacher Shuts Him Down

Years ago, a Reddit user posted an image of a math problem and a student's answer to it. The exchange between the student and teacher left users around the world puzzled. The problem was categorized under "reasonableness," though many felt the teacher's reply was anything but reasonable.

"Marty ate 4/6 of his pizza and Luis ate 5/6 of his pizza. Marty ate more pizza than Luis. How is that possible?" the question asked. The student answered with a clever response, but one that felt like the only logical explanation. "Marty's pizza is bigger than Luis' pizza," he said. However, the teacher said his answer was wrong. The explanation they wrote made little sense to even adults who saw the answer. "That is not possible because 5/6 is greater than 4/6, so Luis ate more," the teacher wrote. While 5/6 is in fact greater than 4/6, the question clearly states that Marty ate more pizza than Luis. This is probably why the student must have concluded that Marty's pizza was bigger.

Many were quick to point out that the question does not state how big each pizza was, so they sided with the student. Others have decided that the question was poorly worded, saying the teacher was really asking "is this possible?" not "how is that possible?" Either way, most people thought the tricky question was too unclear to warrant a right or wrong answer to begin with. What do you think of the problem? Let us know in the comments!

https://littlethings.com/lifestyle/f...problem-answer
                Many were quick to point out that the question does not state how big each pizza was, so they sided with the student. Others have decided that the question was poorly worded, saying the teacher was really asking "is this possible?" not "how is that possible?" Either way, most people thought the tricky question was too unclear to warrant a right or wrong answer to begin with. What do you think of the problem? Let us know in the comments!
                The reasoning that many people gave like being tricky... too unclear to warrant a right or wrong answer... poorly worded and even going as far as assuming what it was asking is absurd. IMO... it's a simple... easy to understand question. It clearly states... in it's own words... just in a different order... "Reasonableness... How is it possible that Marty ate more pizza than Luis when he ate 4/6 of his pizza when Luis ate 5'6 of his pizza? It reminds me of a question on the IQ test when I was in the service... "If Larry's son is my son's father... what relationship am I to Larry? All on has to do is break it down like... "Lary's son is... my son's father (me))... Larry's son is me.

This is how I would reply to the teacher after her reply if that was my answer... using a visual aid in the hopes to make her understand...

Using reason to show that it could be possible that Marty ate more pizza than Luis... the pizzas would have to be simular to the pic below and Marty's pizza would be on the lleft while Luis's pizza would be on the right...

And an example of simple math is that 4/6 of 20 is:13 1/3

And 5/6 of 10 is: 8 1/3

So... that is how it's possible... which is what the question asked.

It's simple... It's not a given that 4/6 will always be bigger than 5/6. But 2+2 will always be 4... not like some today say it can be 5...

Last edited by Docker; 02-21-2022, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Here It Is: CBS News Claims ‘Ukraine Crisis’ is to Blame for Increased Gas Prices, Inflation, Supply-Chain Issues

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-chain-issues/

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                    Here It Is: CBS News Claims ‘Ukraine Crisis’ is to Blame for Increased Gas Prices, Inflation, Supply-Chain Issues

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-chain-issues/
                    I would say we all figured that this was going to be the blockade that the bias media was going to put up to protect the senile old drooler and his witless side kick.

Comment

Can journalism still be an honorable field?

What do Russian collusion, Hunter Biden's laptop, and Covid-19 vaccine mandates all have in common? They are all misinformation spread by the American propaganda media. The very young often fantasize that they will perform some great accomplishment that benefits humankind when they get older.

A field that offers that kind of personal reward is journalism, having over 6,500 individuals employed in the United States. Many enter journalism knowing that the financial rewards may not be as attractive as other vocations, but the impact on society can be significant.

The First Amendment protects the freedom of the press and bestows a limited right not to be forced to reveal information or confidential news sources in court. Like any occupation, there are good and bad players.

A police officer who takes a bribe is often referred to as a "dirty cop." And a journalist that hides the truth is just as tainted.

Some may assume that contaminated journalists aren't as bad as flawed law-enforcement officials or corrupt politicians. Sure, they may lie about the facts or put a spin on a story, but they don't physically attack anybody; they're not "real" criminals. And, there may be some truth there; They don't break the legs of the opposition. But to suggest that they don't cause the same level of harm is false.

Immoral journalists may not steal money, but they ransack the livelihoods, health, and trust of people they slander or mislead. They can be more harmful to the community they are supposed to serve because of the size and scope of the injury they can produce.

A journalist who lies about the facts or refuses to report on an important story for political or financial reasons is no different than the crooked cop taking a bribe when looking the other way. A pistol and a pen are tools as good or bad as the person behind the instrument. And many more lives can be lost by what is produced by the tip of a pen than are fallen with the end of a bullet. Journalism is an extraordinary calling. And anyone courageous enough to enter that field is taking on an enormous responsibility. But honesty may hinder an ethical journalist trying to break in or remain in the field.

In the end, a dirty journalist stands for nothing and hurts everyone. They betray the profession but more importantly, they embarrass and fail themselves.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ble_field.html

Comment

MSNBC Guest Claims Trump Was ‘Installed’ as President to Destabilize U.S. for Putin’s Gain

Journalist and regular MSNBC guest Sarah Kendzior claimed Donald Trump was “installed” as former president to weaken America’s international posture for the benefit of Vladimir Putin and Russia. Kendzior took part in a conversation Saturday with Tiffany Cross, who asked for her reactions to Trump, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and Fox News’ Tucker Carlson over their commentary on Ukraine and Russia. All three offered less-than-damning statements about Putin while Russia is invading Ukraine, though Cross noted “Tucker Carlson is now conveniently condemning Putin, saying this is his fault. But you can see clearly where he was initially.” Cross asked Kendzior about the implications of these comments supporting “essentially, an enemy of the United States.”

Kendzior’s response:

Trump was installed as the President of the United States in order to weaken the alliances that were preventing Putin from achieving his goals. Alliances like NATO, our relationship with our European partners, our relationship with Ukraine. Trump was put in as a bulldozer. and he was put in as a bulldozer to the Constitution, to our system of checks and balances, to our system of institutional trust. And the unwillingness of people in the United States to confront the brokenness of those institutions. Whether through financial corruption in recent years, or age-old systemic problems like the endemic racism that holds our country up has contributed to that.
                        Putin has been clear in the past about how he wanted Trump to be president in 2016, though Kendzior didn’t specify who exactly “installed” Trump in the position.

Watch, via MSNBC.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-gu...r-putins-gain/

Comment

Propaganda Press Wield Biden’s Russia Blame Game To Gaslight Americans About Expensive Gas

Biden played an explicit role in limiting the U.S. oil industry but the corrupt media are conveniently ignoring his track record. The propaganda press is wielding the Biden administration’s excuses about Russia to gaslight Americans about skyrocketing prices at the gas pump. Despite the fact that domestic gas prices rose dramatically well before the Russian invasion of Ukraine, President Joe Biden and his team refuse to take responsibility for rising costs at gas stations. When the price of gas shot up nearly 50 cents more per gallon this week, the White House scrambled to set a narrative that once again exonerated the Biden administration from a self-inflicted crisis that could hurt Democrats in the 2022 midterms. “It’s going to go up,” Biden claimed on Tuesday shortly after he halted Russian oil imports to punish Vladimir Putin for invading Ukraine. “Can’t do much right now. Russia is responsible.” “Putin’s war is already hurting Americans at the gas pump,” Biden added in a press conference. “Since Putin began his military buildup on Ukrainian borders … the price at the gas pump in America went up 75 cents. … I’m going to do everything I can to minimize Putin’s price hike here at home.”

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki also lied about the effects Biden’s poor energy policy has had on Americans, blaming the Russian-Ukraine conflict for rising gas prices. “The increase,” she said, “is a direct result of the invasion of Ukraine.” One day later, the corrupt media predictably latched onto this convenient narrative in their own coverage of the record-high gasoline price spike. “‘Putin’s price hike’ will be borne by American consumers,” ABC News tweeted, echoing the Biden administration’s talking points.

Outlets such as CNN smeared Republicans for pointing out Biden’s obvious role in exacerbating the country’s energy troubles and making Americans pay for his ignorance. “[Republicans] largely ignored the global factors left over from the pandemic and the Russian invasion of Ukraine that are weighing on gasoline costs,” CNN claimed. “And they accused Biden of leaving Americans vulnerable to energy shocks overseas by canceling the Keystone XL pipeline from Canada when he first took office. They claimed he doomed Americans to high gasoline prices by pausing oil and gas leases on public lands and by suspending oil leases in Arctic refuges to fight climate change.” Politico claimed that “they have also used the topic to criticize Biden for limiting domestic oil and gas production that they argue can fill the gap created by a Russian import ban.”

Washington Post columnist Catherine Rampell also recently accused the GOP of “laying a trap for Biden on Russian energy sanctions.” MSNBC and NBC also jumped at the opportunity to pile on Republicans instead of indicting Biden for his policy failures. “Republicans cheer Russian oil ban and jeer Biden for rising gas prices,” NBC reporters Sahil Kapur and Scott Wong wrote. The truth is, Biden has played an explicit role in limiting the U.S. oil industry but the corrupt media are conveniently ignoring his track record when they cover rising prices at the pump.

On his first day in office, Biden nuked the Keystone XL pipeline because it threatened his green energy agenda. Over the last year, the president has also canceled Arctic drilling leases, rained down taxes and regulation on domestic production, and publicly declared war on oil and gas. Instead of turning to domestic production to fill the hole left by Russian imports, Biden is considering buying oil from other corrupt pro-Moscow regimes. CNN, ABC, The Washington Post, and other corporate media outlets aren’t mentioning the president’s anti-oil agenda in their coverage of expensive gas. Instead, most of them are refusing to mention him at all but they are happy to use the White House’s talking points. Since before Biden assumed office, corrupt outlets have tried to absolve him of any blame for crises he created. The drastic jump in gas prices after Biden waged a war on oil and gas, unfortunately, is no exception.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/09...expensive-gas/

Comment

Propaganda Press Wield Biden’s Russia Blame Game To Gaslight Americans About Expensive Gas

Biden played an explicit role in limiting the U.S. oil industry but the corrupt media are conveniently ignoring his track record. The propaganda press is wielding the Biden administration’s excuses about Russia to gaslight Americans about skyrocketing prices at the gas pump. Despite the fact that domestic gas prices rose dramatically well before the Russian invasion of Ukraine, President Joe Biden and his team refuse to take responsibility for rising costs at gas stations. When the price of gas shot up nearly 50 cents more per gallon this week, the White House scrambled to set a narrative that once again exonerated the Biden administration from a self-inflicted crisis that could hurt Democrats in the 2022 midterms. “It’s going to go up,” Biden claimed on Tuesday shortly after he halted Russian oil imports to punish Vladimir Putin for invading Ukraine. “Can’t do much right now. Russia is responsible.” “Putin’s war is already hurting Americans at the gas pump,” Biden added in a press conference. “Since Putin began his military buildup on Ukrainian borders … the price at the gas pump in America went up 75 cents. … I’m going to do everything I can to minimize Putin’s price hike here at home.”

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki also lied about the effects Biden’s poor energy policy has had on Americans, blaming the Russian-Ukraine conflict for rising gas prices. “The increase,” she said, “is a direct result of the invasion of Ukraine.” One day later, the corrupt media predictably latched onto this convenient narrative in their own coverage of the record-high gasoline price spike. “‘Putin’s price hike’ will be borne by American consumers,” ABC News tweeted, echoing the Biden administration’s talking points.

Outlets such as CNN smeared Republicans for pointing out Biden’s obvious role in exacerbating the country’s energy troubles and making Americans pay for his ignorance. “[Republicans] largely ignored the global factors left over from the pandemic and the Russian invasion of Ukraine that are weighing on gasoline costs,” CNN claimed. “And they accused Biden of leaving Americans vulnerable to energy shocks overseas by canceling the Keystone XL pipeline from Canada when he first took office. They claimed he doomed Americans to high gasoline prices by pausing oil and gas leases on public lands and by suspending oil leases in Arctic refuges to fight climate change.” Politico claimed that “they have also used the topic to criticize Biden for limiting domestic oil and gas production that they argue can fill the gap created by a Russian import ban.”

Washington Post columnist Catherine Rampell also recently accused the GOP of “laying a trap for Biden on Russian energy sanctions.” MSNBC and NBC also jumped at the opportunity to pile on Republicans instead of indicting Biden for his policy failures. “Republicans cheer Russian oil ban and jeer Biden for rising gas prices,” NBC reporters Sahil Kapur and Scott Wong wrote. The truth is, Biden has played an explicit role in limiting the U.S. oil industry but the corrupt media are conveniently ignoring his track record when they cover rising prices at the pump.

On his first day in office, Biden nuked the Keystone XL pipeline because it threatened his green energy agenda. Over the last year, the president has also canceled Arctic drilling leases, rained down taxes and regulation on domestic production, and publicly declared war on oil and gas. Instead of turning to domestic production to fill the hole left by Russian imports, Biden is considering buying oil from other corrupt pro-Moscow regimes. CNN, ABC, The Washington Post, and other corporate media outlets aren’t mentioning the president’s anti-oil agenda in their coverage of expensive gas. Instead, most of them are refusing to mention him at all but they are happy to use the White House’s talking points. Since before Biden assumed office, corrupt outlets have tried to absolve him of any blame for crises he created. The drastic jump in gas prices after Biden waged a war on oil and gas, unfortunately, is no exception.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/09...expensive-gas/

Bidens plays the name game very good.. Blaming Putin for the high gas prices.. Sadly I think he actually believes it..

Comment

• After many complaints from the public for not accurately depicting the news… these 6 commercial broadcast television networks have decided to be more honest when it comes to their reporting. And since the establishment refused to allow them to be more honest about the reporting itself… it was decided that they could at least be more honest when it came to their name so here are those new name changes…

ABC – will now be known as the American Broadcasting Misinformation Company – ABMC for short
                              CBS – will now be known as the Columbia Broadcasting Misinformation System – CBMS for short
                              FOX – Fox News Channel Yarns and go by the nickname Foxy. You just never know which way that yarn will spin.
                              NBC – will now be known as the National Broadcasting Misinformation Company – MBMC for short
                              CNN – Cable Outlandish News – CON and go by the nickname The Big Con. Going on 42 years and the con just keeps on getting bigger and better.
                              MSNBC – Microsoft National Broadcasting Company - Microsoft National Bullshiting Company thus keeping the same abbreviation MSNBC. It was decided to keep the abbreviation the same so as not to confuse its viewers because it was hard enough for them to remember the original name in the first place.
                              After all...that's alot of letters for their viewers to digest.

They also wanted to make it abundantly clear that the bullshit and misinformation will continue beyond a doubt but they will at least be honest about just who is delivering it. And if the public doesn’t appreciate or accept that fact… tough shit because even though they may still be able to vote the ruling establishment’s puppets out of office at present (not for much longer) but they themselves cannot be voted out. So… get used to those name changes because there will be more name changes coming in the near future… the working poor class will become known as the “serfs” and the working middle class will become known as the “peasants”.

The establishment's spokesbitch ended by saying that since we Americans want to bitch... cry and complain about trivial things such as high gas prices... inflation... border security... Biden's poor economic... foreign policies and petty perverted actions... dementia and this administrations
                              incompetence...they will really give them something to bitch... cry and complain about.

Comment

• Study: NBC, ABC, CBS Haven't Mentioned Hunter Biden in 259 Days

Corporate news giants such as NBC, CBS, and ABC, have not mentioned Hunter Biden's name in 259 days, according to a study conducted by the Media Research Center.

"It has now been 259 days — 37 weeks — since July 12, 2021. That's when any of the corrupt network newscasts last uttered the words 'Hunter Biden.' Scandal after scandal, nothing seems to shake the determination of the ABC, CBS, and NBC morning and evening news shows to keep the public from knowing about the President's wayward son and his sketchy financial and foreign dealings," Scott Whitlock, the research director of MRC, wrote.

According to Whitlock's analysis, programs such as ABC's "Good Morning America," "World News Tonight," CBS' morning offerings, "CBS Evening News," NBC's "Today," and "NBC Nightly News" have all not mentioned Hunter Biden since last July.

Despite the reluctance of some networks to mention Hunter, The New York Times confirmed earlier this month that "a cache of files ... appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop."

The story of the laptop, first reported on by the New York Post in Oct. 2020, was censored by Twitter. But the story of the laptop's contents includes emails, text messages, photos, and financial documents between Hunter, his family, and business connections that would indicate Hunter was peddling his father's political influence. One instance mentioned in a Fox News report points to Hunter hawking his father's influence while sitting as a board member of a Ukrainian energy company, Burisma Holdings.

"In the nearly two weeks since that concession, the morning and evening newscasts on ABC, CBS and NBC have allowed ZERO coverage, totally censoring the revelation," Whitlock stated. "Twelve days after the Times confirmed that Hunter Biden's laptop is real, ABC, CBS and NBC are still silent. They need to say his name, report on this controversy, and all the other Hunter Biden scandals."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/co...28/id/1063252/

Comment

Working...
                                X