Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pretend President Joe Biden

Originally posted by wizard View Post
    And by the way,in the spirit of that gentleman thanking Biden and Corporate Democrats,I would also like to say Thank You with this article...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56389.htm
    The Democrats and Liz Cheyney and Karl Rove and Mitch McConnel are best buddies now.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
      And by the way,in the spirit of that gentleman thanking Biden and Corporate Democrats,I would also like to say Thank You with this article...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56389.htm
      It's gonna be a long walk home......again.
      https://youtu.be/a3IOgzfGLJI

Comment

Biden seems to forget defense secretary’s name, calls him ‘the guy who runs that outfit’

President Biden on Monday seemed to forget Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s name at a White House event — calling the Pentagon chief “the guy who runs that outfit over there.” Biden was announcing the nomination of two female generals to lead US military combatant commands.

“And I want to thank the sec — the, the, ah former general. I keep calling him general, but my, my — the guy who runs that outfit over there,” Biden said. “I want to make sure we thank the secretary for all he’s done to try to implement what we just talked about. And for recommending these two women for promotion.”

Earlier at the event, Biden mentioned the Defense Department leader by his name, “Secretary Austin,” while appearing to read from a teleprompter.

Biden, 78, has previously struggled with the names of his cabinet secretary selections. In December, he mispronounced the name of his nominee for the Department of Health and Human Services, Xavier Becerra, before correcting himself with a different mispronunciation.

Video...

https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/
        That video really is really painful to watch and should be embarrassing to every red blooded American!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
          That video really is really painful to watch and should be embarrassing to every red blooded American!!!
          Best yet is he is gonna have an address to the union about Covid this week in primetime.. What that means is that all Americans will listen to him.. It is suppose to be live but I wonder if he secretly taping it so they can get it right..

Comment

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ar-middle-east

9 Signs That Chess Pieces Are Being Moved Into Place For A Major War In The Middle East

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
              Best yet is he is gonna have an address to the union about Covid this week in primetime.. What that means is that all Americans will listen to him.. It is suppose to be live but I wonder if he secretly taping it so they can get it right..
              I think it will be one of those "live" pre-recorded shows...

Joe Biden’s mental capacity is diminishing before our eyes

The worst kept secret in Washington, D.C., is that Joe Biden is suffering from serious age-related cognitive decline. In January, although some people predicated he would remain in office for up to two years before he was gently ushered out to make room for Kamala Harris, I looked at the man and thought he was going to be retired by June. Lately, though, Biden looks as if he’s heading for an April or May retirement. On Monday, he had his worst public appearance yet, when he was unable to remember either the name for his Secretary of Defense or the Pentagon. Anybody who’s dealt with aging relatives unlucky enough to suffer from a cognitive decline, whether Alzheimer’s or age-related senility, recognizes what’s going on with Joe Biden. Sally Zelikovsky wrote with great compassion about what’s happening in Biden’s life right now:

Stress and anxiety don’t cause dementia but can exacerbate a dementia patient’s confusion. It can be brought on by something as mundane as a large family gathering, a change in routine, a fall, a visit to the hospital, or stress from a job. While “sundowning” or decompensating after a family event are common fallouts from stress, the real challenge is the accumulation of stress and anxiety over time that leads to confusion and, ultimately, delusions, which, in turn, can foster increased levels of anxiety that can exacerbate the confusion experienced and result in even more delusions, and so forth and so on. It’s a hellacious cycle.
              Biden’s minders, including Mrs. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, are doing their best to insulate Biden from the stress. However, his title means that he must get out of the bedroom periodically and play at being president. That effort must be wreaking havoc with Joe’s tenuous grasp on memory and reality. Dan Bongino, the former Secret Service agent, after hearing that Democrats want to remove the nuclear code from Biden’s reach, told Sean Hannity that he’s hearing from his sources that Biden “is in real significant trouble”. There’s a reason Biden isn’t doing any press conferences and that he’s so far failed in his constitutional obligation to give Congress a state of the union address. He can’t. The latest evidence of Biden’s rapid decline came on Monday when the White House trotted him out to announce that he has nominated two women generals for 4-star combatant commands. In very short order, he forgot both the name of his Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin (who was standing at his side) and the name for the big, Pentagon-shaped building in which the American military command operates:

I want to thank the, uh, the, uh, former general, I keep calling him general, my, uh, my, uh, uh, the guy who runs that outfit over there. I want to make sure we thank the Secretary for all he’s done….
              As I noted, Sally Zelikovsky wrote from a place of great compassion. I’m not that nice. I have no compassion for this man who’s always been a buffoon and is now a dangerous and demented buffoon who, while he still had some mental capacity, nevertheless allowed the greatest con ever to be run against the American people; namely, knowingly placing in the White House a man who is losing the never-more-than-marginally-competent mind he once had. In a just world, every Democrat who knew about his sagging mental abilities would be prosecuted for fraud – and the American people would get an election do-over.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._our_eyes.html

Comment

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...rent-situation

Xi Alerts Military "Be Prepared To Respond" In Current "Unstable & Uncertain" Situation

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi gave his own fiery warning to the same assembly saying the US is "crossing lines"

Comment

Another great Biden video...

'Weekend At Biden's?' Handlers Shut Down Yet Another Q&A After Public Appearance

For the third time in as many days (the previous two detailed here), President Biden's handlers abruptly panicked at the prospect of him answering a question from the press.Today's debacle takes place in a DC hardware store as double-mask-wearing Biden stares blankly at the store owner during his polite introduction, then becomes distracted by people on an upper level of the store.As the owner tries to address Biden again, Biden’s handlers suddenly become agitated and one is repeatedly heard saying, “come on press, let’s go, we’re gonna move out.” “Let’s go you guys, come on let’s go,” she repeats herself as one of the reporters tries to ask Biden about “the crisis at the border.”

Biden's gaffes - or put more gently 'senior moments' are mounting and the world is starting to notice.

It has been 48 days since President biden took office and he has yet to hold a formal press conference, and as Sara Carter reports, even the most liberal White House partisan reporters are growing restless.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said last week that Biden will hold a press conference “before the end of the month,” but a Washington Post op-ed is calling for Biden to hold a press conference as soon as possible.

Each of Biden’s 15 most recent predecessors – including former President Donald Trump – held a full news conference within their first 33 days in office.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...lic-appearance
                  Get ready Kamala... you'll be playing the leading role before you know it...

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                    Another great Biden video...

Get ready Kamala... you'll be playing the leading role before you know it...
                    I got July in the office poll..

Comment

Comment

So Biden gave his first speech to the Nation last night and on the official White House channel he mustered 58,000 views.. I went to YouTube and roughly counted all the views he received on over a dozen streaming and cable outlets.. Less than 2 million in total.. Still believe he got over 81 million votes in November??

Comment

So Biden gave his first speech to the Nation last night and on the official White House channel he mustered 58,000 views.. I went to YouTube and roughly counted all the views he received on over a dozen streaming and cable outlets.. Less than 2 million in total.. Still believe he got over 81 million votes in November??
                          81 million

Comment

I didn't listen to Biden's speech. But I did hear Geraldo say on FOX this morning that Biden is a nice guy. Knowing that all politicians lie. I feel that actions are more important than words.

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
                              I didn't listen to Biden's speech. But I did hear Geraldo say on FOX this morning that Biden is a nice guy. Knowing that all politicians lie. I feel that actions are more important than words.
                              Biden is a nice guy,and all the rest of us pay the price,no thanks.

Comment

Here's the summary of the speech...

Biden’s scary, boring, and bizarre address to the nation

On Thursday night, a masked Biden tottered down a long, empty hall to a podium. He then gave the most bizarre presidential address in American history. After a grim recital of “facts” about the last year, Biden emphasized multiple times that Americans had better take the vaccine – and be grateful to him for his amazing ability to get the vaccine to Americans. He also insisted that, vaccines or not, the government’s in control and can lock all of us up all over again.

Here, in no particular order, are the points that struck me:

1. Biden was more alert than he’s been in many months. Given how frail and confused Biden’s been lately, well, let’s just say his verve was suspicious. Even his eyes, which are usually tightly squinted as he struggles to stay alert and read his teleprompter, were wide open, almost scarily so. Still, he got visibly tired near the end, slurring his words and seeming lost.

2. The speech was both bizarre and boring. Despite the teleprompter, it wandered hither and yon, without ever touching clearly on a single point. It was a grim, depressing speech about a miserable year that probably won’t get better even with a vaccine because we must all remain scared and isolated.

3. Biden kept saying that he was going to tell the truth. He quoted a woman he allegedly met who told him her heart’s desire: “‘I just want the truth. The truth. Just tell me the truth.’”

“Tell the truth,” Biden said again.”

“My fellow Americans,” he said, you’re owed nothing less than the truth.”

Later, he added, “I will tell you the truth.”

And then he said, “In the coming weeks and months, I’ll be traveling along with the first lady” and a whole host of others, “to tell you the truth.”

Do you know who says things like that? Someone who’s lying.

4. Biden dragged in, almost randomly, the fact that there is a rash of attacks on Asians of late: “Vicious hate crimes against Asian Americans who have been attacked, harassed, blamed, and scapegoated.”

What he was implying is that people have been so maddened by Trump (whose name Biden never once mentioned) saying that the Wuhan virus originated in China, that it drove maddened white supremacists to attack Asians. As best as I can tell, the attacks against Asians come almost entirely from the Black community – and, more than that, from a segment of the Black community that is not in sympathy with Trump and is therefore unlikely to be influenced by him. What nobody on the left admits is that Blacks have long been hostile to Asians.

5. Biden opened with a nasty swipe at Trump: “A year ago, we were hit with a virus that was met with silence and spread unchecked, denials for days, weeks, then months.”

This was not the truth. In fact, on January 31, Trump stopped travel from China, something every Democrat, from Biden on down, attacked as “xenophobic.” By early March, Trump had swung into action, partnering with the private sector to produce masks, ventilators, pop-up hospitals – and vaccines.

6. Speaking of vaccines, one of the nastiest things about Biden’s speech was his repeated emphasis on how spectacularly his administration had acted with regard to producing and distributing vaccines. This ignored entirely that it was Trump who supercharged their production and distribution. The entire speech was a perfect of example of damnatio memorieae – that is, the cancellation of Trump’s memory as if he never existed.

7. The main thrust of the speech was that everyone must get the vaccine (the wonderful Biden vaccine). However, Biden conceded that even with the vaccine, masks and social distancing must continue. Even with everyone vaccinated, by July 4, maybe we can gather with small groups outdoors. In other words, even as we’re all pumped full of a vaccine, nothing will change. But we should trust Biden and remember that we’re all in this together.

8. Here’s the scariest thing Biden said, although he slipped it in so quickly many may not have noticed (emphasis mine): “Fourth, in the coming weeks, we will issue further guidance on what you can and cannot do once fully vaccinated to lessen the confusion, to keep people safe, and encourage more people to get vaccinated.”

The vaccine, rather than freeing us, will bring us even more tightly under government control as the federal government mandates what can and cannot do.

9. When he’d finished reading the teleprompter, Biden ignored a reporter’s shouted question, turned around, and tottered back down that long, empty hall.
                                If you can bear to listen to Biden, here’s the video:

https://youtu.be/9neaAuN13_Q

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...he_nation.html

Comment

Working...
                                X