X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pretend President Joe Biden

Comment

Pipeline killer Joe Biden declares emergency for northeast pipeline hit by cyberhackers

Is there anything more preposterous than Joe Biden declaring an emergency for 17 eastern states after cybercriminals shut down a critical gas pipeline in their vicinity? He's a Green New Dealer, so maybe he should instead be happy.Here's what The Hill reports:

The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration on Sunday issued a regional emergency declaration in 17 states and the District of Columbia in response to the shutdown of one of the largest pipelines in the U.S., which supplies around 45 percent of fuel consumed by the East Coast.The regional emergency declaration from the U.S. Department of Transportation lifts restrictions for motor carriers and drivers who are providing assistance to areas that are suffering a shortages of "gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, and other refined petroleum products" in the wake of the Colonial pipeline shutdown.The regional emergency declaration affects the following territories: Alabama, Arkansas, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
      Sure, it needed to be done. And some probing as to why the pipeline was left vulnerable to hackers, and who the heck they are, is worth finding out, too.But this is the same Joe Biden and administration that shut down the Keystone XL pipeline as part of his Green New Deal, all with the stroke of a pen.Shutting down pipelines is serious stuff as it impacts the national economy. Yet Biden himself, just weeks ago, blithely shut Keystone down for the sake of his greenie buddies. See, Keystone energy is bad. Colonial's energy, it seems, is good. It's all the same energy, and all the same nation, but Biden sees some differences. Perhaps the logic goes that if cyberhackers do it, it's bad, but any pipeline shut down by Joe is greenie goodness. Someone should ask him, because he ought to be rejoicing with glee about the cyberhack, given his hostility to fossil-fuel energy.

Biden recall, shut down the Keystone XL pipeline in the name of Going Green without putting anything in its place. He told laid off Keystone workers, numbering around 10,000, to "learn to code," install solar panels, or cap wells, in assorted forked-tongue speeches. He said just wait ... and we are still waiting.What he didn't do was consider the energy needs of the nation, the planning the vast Keystone project took, the environmental hoop-jumping that had been fulfulled, or the cost of offending Canada. Keystone pipeline energy to cut across the rocky mountain and prairie states was bad, but somehow, northeast fossil fuel pipelines are perfectly necessary. How about some windmills, now that the pipeline is shut down by hackers? Shouldn't going green be perfectly easy, as he says? Somehow, the irony eludes him.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...erhackers.html

Comment

Maybe today will be the day. This is day 52. Still waiting from our friends on the left to post one positive thing if they can find one about Biden besides the pension bill. If they can find something

Comment

I get this poll everyday in an email.. Being this one is about Biden and the 2020 election I thought I could make FX's day and post it on here.. All though it is early I see about 21% of Democrats also feel that Biden didn't win the election..

https://www.pollking.com/?do-you-thi...n-the-election

Comment

More from Joe Biden's open borders...

Border crisis: 5 unaccompanied migrant girls found abandoned in Texas

Five abandoned migrant girls, all under the age of 7, were discovered Sunday by a Texas farmer on his land in Quemado, near the Rio Grande River.

Rep. Tony Gonzales, R-Texas, spoke with the farmer who said he found the "baby girls" hungry and crying. He said one was naked and was crawling because she was too young to walk.

Gonzales tweeted a photo of the girls Sunday night with the caption, "Take a good hard look at the #BidenBorderCrisis... @POTUS enough is enough let’s work together [to] solve this crisis."

The farmer said it was very hot so he provided them shelter and gave them some food before authorities arrived. He said he did not believe they would have survived if he had not spotted them.

The incident seemed to underscore the worsening situation along the southern border. The farmer told Gonzales that he lived on the farm since 1946 and he never experienced such conditions.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1391884237125701635

U.S. Customs and Border Protection said the girls would go under the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services once they were processed. The girls ranged in age from 11 months to 7 years old, according to ABC 7. Three of them are believed to be from Honduras and the other two from Guatemala. The report said the girls did not require medical attention.

Chief Border Patrol Agent Austin Skero II called the discovery "heartbreaking."

"Unfortunately this happens far too often now. If not for our community and law enforcement partners, these little girls could have faced the more than 100-degree temperatures with no help," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/border-cr...doned-in-texas

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
              I get this poll everyday in an email.. Being this one is about Biden and the 2020 election I thought I could make FX's day and post it on here.. All though it is early I see about 21% of Democrats also feel that Biden didn't win the election..

https://www.pollking.com/?do-you-thi...n-the-election
              21% That actually look at it with a open mind.79% in denial,not to hard to understand,brain dead libtards ,that still believe in the tooth fairy.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s Only Been 4 Months: Keystone Pipeline is Shut Down, Gas Prices Are Highest in 6 Years, Gas Stations Are Out of Gas, And Gas Lines in Several States – Nice Work, Joe!

On Joe Biden’s first day in office, he shut down construction of the Keystone Pipeline.

Canceling the Keystone Pipeline costs over 11,000 construction jobs and 42,100 jobs throughout the US during the construction process

Joe Biden, sidekick AOC and Democrats forced imports from anti-American regimes like Russia and Venezuela.

There are now gas lines across the southern US.

On a personal note — a friend traveling in Mississippi says the gas stations are out of gas.

It took only FOUR MONTHS for Joe Biden to ruin the US.

Biden's First 100 Days Accomplishments:

- Kill Keystone XL Pipeline
                - Gas Lines
                - $3 Gas (National Avg)
                - Inflation
                - Crumbling Dollar
                - Rising Unemployment
                - Open Border Crisis
                - Antifa Terror Squads
                - Skyrocketing Homicides
                - Israel Burning
                - China Rising
                - Vaccinated Masking
                11:17 AM · May 11, 2021·TweetDeck
                Retweets

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nice-work-joe/

Comment

Maybe today will be the day. This is day 53. Still waiting from our friends on the left to post one positive thing if they can find one about Biden besides the pension bill. If they can find something

Comment

It’s Only Been 4 Months: Keystone Pipeline is Shut Down, Gas Prices Are Highest in 6 Years, Gas Stations Are Out of Gas, And Gas Lines in Several States – Nice Work, Joe!
                    I guess in a few states there have been many gas stations that are out of gas.. just like toilet paper gasoline is in short supply due to the hacking of the pipeline.. But having been this before and thinking I have seen it all someone comes out with a brand new WTF moment.. bags of gasoline.. I sure hope they do realize that gasoline will eat those plastic bags..

Comment

I guess in a few states there have been many gas stations that are out of gas.. just like toilet paper gasoline is in short supply due to the hacking of the pipeline.. But having been this before and thinking I have seen it all someone comes out with a brand new WTF moment.. bags of gasoline.. I sure hope they do realize that gasoline will eat those plastic bags..

Hard to believe anyone could be that stupid.But then again 81,000,000 voted for sleepy joe

Comment

This is something copied from a social media site {GAB} and it makes sense.. This is Joe Biden's world we live in now..

Let's see - There are now fuel shortages, workforce/staffing shortages, ammo shortages, lumber shortages, chicken shortages, corn shortages, semiconductors/Computer chip shortages, new car production shortages, cat food shortages, cleaning supply shortages, medical oxygen shortages, diaper and toilet paper shortages, plastic shortages, even home shortages. I mean should I keep going? Because I actually can. . . But yeah, Biden's doing great...

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                          Hard to believe anyone could be that stupid.But then again 81,000,000 voted for sleepy joe
                          And I bet that the gasoline junkie voted 5 times... lol

Comment

I questioned myself if that was actually gasoline in those plastic bags and it turned out to be true.. There is a video on Facebook and other news sites showing the woman filling the bags with a warning from the government to only use proper gasoline containers for transporting gasoline and NOT using plastic bags..

Here is the video from Facebook..

https://www.facebook.com/slaygaryen1...09579135733599

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/education/...-gas-shortage/
                              Another unbelievable reason this bumbling, babbling clown declares is reason for gas shortage and the answer.Spending more money on education will fix the shortage.He proves everyday what a moron he is.

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/education/...-gas-shortage/
                                Another unbelievable reason this bumbling, babbling clown declares is reason for gas shortage and the answer.Spending more money on education will fix the shortage.He proves everyday what a moron he is.
                                The sad part is that as we educate more and more on security some will go to the "dark" side and use that technology for all the wrong reasons.. This pipeline being hacked is still my reasoning for never seeing autonomous semi-tractor-trailers on the highways .. As long as we have people who can hack a computer there will be events like this.. our government train people to hack computers.. kind of a new warfare ..

Comment

Working...
                                X