Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pretend President Joe Biden

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    And of course Uncle Joe goes about telling us how good his administration is doing..
    Yep... that's good ole Joe... in his mind he's the Greatest American Hero... just ask him... lol

Comment

Comment

A ‘peek’ inside the White House as bad news piles up for Joe Biden, Kamala Harris

Inflation is soaring and so is murder, swarms of migrants are illegally crossing the border and with Russia ready to invade Ukraine, the best President Biden can do is tell Americans there to run for their lives. Even our Olympic athletes are in a medal funk. The bad news piles up by the day, prompting a growing chorus to conclude Biden is the worst president ever. Rest easy, Jimmy Carter! The White House is a bubble, but even it can’t escape the national mood of fear and loathing. So you have to wonder how Biden himself stomachs the daily drumbeat of decline and despair.

Ask and you shall receive. Thanks to help from a fly on the wall and what we know from the president’s erratic public behavior, here’s what it must be like when the president is confronted with the latest evidence his presidency is a disaster...

Setting the scene

On this day, the economic team is the first to bear the burden of delivering bad news. The latest inflation number has just been released and it’s through the roof, 7.5% year over year, driving up the price of everything. As economic advisers begin to spell out the details in the Oval Office, Biden, who appeared half-asleep, is suddenly filled with fury.

“You’re being a wise guy,” he snaps at one of the briefers. “I know the damn numbers, so don’t rub it in. Just give me something to say.”

The room is silent until domestic diva Susan Rice pipes up with an idea. “You could just say it’s all because of the supply-chain stuff and then say you’re going to work hard to fix gas prices. I mean, I just filled my tank the other day and paid . . .”

Vice President Kamala Harris nods agreement, then realizes she doesn’t know where Rice is going and lets loose a loud cackle that is as pleasant as fingers on a blackboard.

Biden’s eyes are shooting bullets at her as he mumbles, “Why? Why her?”

Chief flak catcher Jen Psaki, trying to get back to the point, offers an editing suggestion to the president: “Say you’re going to work like the devil to fix it.”

“Fix what, you stupid son of a bitch?” he barks. Psaki’s face turns red, but she stays on point.

“Just say you’re going to work like the devil to bring gas prices down,” she manages to answer.

At that, 10 of the top officials in the United States government fall silent and stare at their shoes for what seems like forever until Biden nods and says, “Yeah, put that in the teleprompter. That’s it, I’ll fight like the devil to bring gas prices down.” He repeats the line three times, getting more emphatic with each rehearsal.

Whew — problem solved. Chief of Staff Ron Klain stands up and waves his hand for everyone to leave quickly. If the president can stick to the script for that one sentence, the media will have the quote of the day, if not an answer to the gas-price problem.

Besides, Klain’s not worried about the White House press corps. Most are friendlies and don’t even ask about the nonstop polls showing how the country has overwhelmingly turned on Biden. It’s a gift because Klain has no good answer.

When they are alone, Biden tells Klain he wants to take a nap, but Klain says there isn’t time. Biden grumbles as the foreign-policy team comes into the Oval, led by Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

Biden doesn’t recognize him at first, then guesses he’s John Kerry.

Blinken frowns and introduces himself for the millionth time and, flanked by generals, starts to talk about Russian forces on Ukraine’s borders, but Biden doesn’t want to hear it. He is mad about something and looking at Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, says with an edge, “I reject it. You’re wrong. What we did in Afghanistan was the wisest course of action.”

BidenSpeak

Milley is stunned. For months he and the White House discussed the Army’s secret report on what went wrong in Afghanistan and why everybody was caught off guard by the speed of the Taliban takeover. Biden had agreed the State Department was slow to get our citizens and allies out, but now that the report is public, the president is switching sides and hanging Milley out to dry.

The general starts to answer, but Blinken cuts him off. Much as he’d like Biden to rip Milley a new one, he needs to focus on Ukraine, lest it become another Afghanistan.

“Mr. President,” he begins, “we believe Putin is going to invade any day now. At least we have to do something about all the Americans trapped there.”

Biden’s got a far-away look and says, “Let me tell you about the Soviet Union,” and starts rambling about Nikita Khrushchev and the Cuban missile crisis. “I told JFK we should have nuked Cuba, but he wouldn’t listen,” Biden said. “Did I ever tell you about how he made me his secret emissary to Castro?”

A younger aide, inexperienced in BidenSpeak, jumps in to say, “I thought it was Golda Meir who made you a secret emissary.”

The president looks confused, then recovers to say, “It was both of them.”

Blinken, rattled by the pressure and frustrated by Biden’s dithering, tries to steer him back to the point.

“Mr. President, what do we tell the Americans in Ukraine? We need something to say.”

Angry at being forced to make a tough decision, Biden shouts at Blinken. “How the hell should I know? That’s your job. Tell them they’re on their own. They got themselves into Ukraine, they can get themselves out.”

Klain immediately stands up, says to Blinken, “You got your answer,” and ushers everyone to the door, claiming the president has a full schedule and can’t spare a minute more on Ukraine.

When the door closes behind them, Klain tells Biden he can have his nap now. “We’ll take it from here, just like always,” he says.

When he gets to the door, he looks back to say something else and realizes the 46th president is already asleep.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/12/a-peek...for-joe-biden/
        Sounds like that could be an accurate dialogue to me.

Comment

Joe Biden Calls Vladimir Putin Again to Warn of ‘Severe Costs’ if Russia Invades Ukraine

President Joe Biden again spoke with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday as the United States continues raising the alarm of a potential Russian invasion of Ukraine. Biden phoned Putin from the presidential retreat at Camp David and the call lasted about an hour. This is the third time Putin and Biden have spoken since Russia began further escalating military tensions on the borders of Ukraine.

“President Biden was clear that, if Russia undertakes a further invasion of Ukraine, the United States together with our Allies and partners will respond decisively and impose swift and severe costs on Russia,” the White House revealed in a statement after the call.

The White House said Biden was prepared to “engage in diplomacy” with Russia but that he was also “equally prepared for other scenarios.”

Biden has spoken with Putin multiple times to warn him from invading Ukraine but has not had much success.

The president and his advisers continue warning that Putin could invade Ukraine any day, although they concede that they have no intelligence suggesting the Russian president has made up his mind.

Russia’s readout of the call said the conversation was balanced and “business-like” but accused the United States of contributing to “an atmosphere of unprecedented hysteria.”

They said that it was Biden who requested the call on Saturday, despite existing plans between the two leaders to speak on Monday.

The Russias expressed regret that the United States and NATO refused to rule out expanding NATO to include Ukraine.

They said Biden’s views would be “carefully considered” by the government in Moscow.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...vades-ukraine/
          Hey Joe... I think Putin heard you the first couple times. All you're doing now is looking desperate while looking like a scared little schoolboy wannabe bully drawing lines in the sand. If you keep it up... you just might find yourself on Putin's blocked numbers list. After all... one can only laugh so many times about the same old joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
            Hey Joe... I think Putin heard you the first couple times. All you're doing now is looking desperate while looking like a scared little schoolboy wannabe bully drawing lines in the sand. If you keep it up... you just might find yourself on Putin's blocked numbers list. After all... one can only laugh so many times about the same old joke.
            I am starting to think ole Joe wants to see a war .. Could be good for the economy, You know get that war machine going and pump those dollars into the US economy..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
              I am starting to think ole Joe wants to see a war .. Could be good for the economy, You know get that war machine going and pump those dollars into the US economy..
              Me thinks you are right Crazy... you just gotta love the media's prelude to it all. It's all in the presentation... from the repeated warnings to the "we have no choice now" after a possible master red flag deception. What better way to get the American citizens mind off all his failures. All I can see is that they better watch out for China... they might be tired of paying off all of our corrupt politicians and government officials and seize the opportunity to knock them out of the loop. After all... our corrupt politicians and government officials might be experts when it comes to corruption but they can't be too bright if they think they could ever trust going into business with the Chinese Communist Party.

Comment

My pick for the best Super Bowl ad...

Comment

And this guy is in charge of the nuclear football??

Comment

Imagine what would be said if Trump said such a thing.
                    Questions of sanity
                    Did he kill the dog, calls for investigations
                    PETA goes crazy
                    For weeks on end on every channel till the next false alligations

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
                      Imagine what would be said if Trump said such a thing.
                      Questions of sanity
                      Did he kill the dog, calls for investigations
                      PETA goes crazy
                      For weeks on end on every channel till the next false alligations
                      So True!!

Comment

Biden Wants US To Be Police Of The World But Can't Even Deal With The Violence In Our Own Streets

The Biden administration may believe otherwise, but the truth is that the days when the United States could dictate how everyone else in the world is going to behave have come to an end. Russia is demonstrating how weak the U.S. has become by moving troops into Donetsk and Luhansk. And China keeps talking about a “permanent solution” in Taiwan. Now that the western world is fixated on Ukraine, the Chinese may decide that this is a perfect time to make a move. On top of everything else, a major conflict between Israel and Iran could literally erupt at any time, and the Biden administration is not going to be able to prevent it from happening. Biden and his minions may be strutting around as if they are “the masters of the universe”, but everyone can see that the emperor and his servants don’t have any clothes on. At this point, we couldn’t be the police of the world even if we wanted to be. In fact, we can’t even police our own streets. After spiking during the first two years of the pandemic, murder rates in major U.S. cities continue to surge even higher during the early stages of 2022. For example, through February 12th the murder rate in Atlanta was up 43 percent…

Atlanta Police Department statistics revealed on Friday, that homicides are up 43 percent for 2022 compared to the same period, from January 1 to February 12, in 2021.
                        And the number of rapes was up 236 percent during that same timeframe…

Rapes are also up an astounding 236 percent, with 37 reported so far this year, compared to 11 at the same time in 2021.
                        Of course Atlanta is definitely not alone. All over the nation, violent crime is really starting to spiral out of control. Through February 13th, the number of rapes in New York City was up 26 percent compared to last year, and the number of robberies was up 38 percent compared to last year. Sadly, things are particularly bad on NYC’s world famous subway system…

According to the latest data from the New York City Police Department, since the beginning of the year, there have been 276 instances of crime in the subway system, which represent a 65 percent increase compared to the same period in 2021.
                        Eric Adams was elected to deal with this mess, and he just introduced a new “safety plan” that was supposed to clean up the subway system. But on the very first weekend this plan was introduced, there were a half-dozen violent attacks…

New York Mayor Eric Adams’s initiative to tackle crime and homelessness on the subway got off to a rocky start as straphangers were targeted in a half-dozen attacks, including one involving a hatchet and another in which a woman was bashed in the head with a metal pipe, over the Presidents Day weekend. Homeless people were also pictured on Monday by Dailymail.com lying across the seats and floors of the cars on the first day of the safety plan.
                        Like so many others, I have had the privilege to ride the subway system in New York City. But I wouldn’t want to do it today. Unfortunately, it isn’t just our major cities that have a problem with rising crime. Our entire nation is violent and bloody, and that is because our entire culture is violent and bloody. Earlier today, I was deeply saddened to read a story about a woman in Florida that was arrested after stabbing the body of her husband 140 times…

A Florida woman stands accused of killing her husband and stabbing his body 140 times, officials said. The Palm Springs Police Department said the body of Melvin Weller, 62, was found by the woman’s son, Ricardo Anthony Green, 41, who reported it to police, CBS 46 reported. The woman, Joan Burke, 61, was subsequently arrested and charged with his death, officials said.
                        I could go on and on with more examples of how our society is deteriorating, but I think that you get the point. Our politicians like to believe that they have the “moral authority” to tell the rest of the world how they should behave, but the truth is that we are a complete and total mess ourselves. America is literally coming apart at the seams all around us, and this is a time when we should be focusing on fixing our own problems.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ur-own-streets

Comment

The Post says: Sleepy Joe must stop dreaming & face facts

Most days, President Biden doesn’t seem like he’s residing on this planet, much less in this country. But on the eve of Tuesday’s State of the Union address, if he really wants to try to salvage his administration, if he really wants to help America, if he really wants to raise our country’s standing in the world against increasing threats — then he needs to stop chasing fantasies and focus on reality. Stop spinning yarns about the Green New Deal and tell your party the truth. Without energy independence, the poor pay more, the economy suffers and our enemies are emboldened. Look at what has happened in Germany. Radicals shut down actual clean energy in the form of nuclear power, with vague promises of some greener future. But solar, wind . . . none of these come close to the demands of a modern economy. So Germany was forced to turn to Russia for more of its needs, allowing Vladimir Putin to hold it hostage. Much the same is happening here. When you cancel pipelines and stop fracking, you’re not saving the environment. We just end up burning more coal and oil, at greater cost. Plus we are more beholden to Russia and the Middle East. By all means, push for a better environmental future through innovation. Don’t fall for the alarmism and tell the country clearly it will take time. But for now, don’t sacrifice our flexibility on the international stage — and the electricity bills of families — on the altar of the Squad.

Do you really want to stick it to Putin? Don’t such sanction him, uncancel the Keystone Pipeline. Return to the strategies that led us to be a net energy exporter in 2019 and 2020. Bring down the cost of filling the car for families AND ship natural gas to Germany to buck up our allies. Stop having the military spend its time reading Ibram X. Kendi’s “How to Be an Antiracist” rather than strategizing about how we’re going to support the Ukrainian resistance if Kyiv falls. Stop giving apologetic speeches about American history that suggest we don’t have a moral right to stand up to the leaders of China and Russia.

Stop sabotaging the US economy by continuing to push “Build Back Better,” which will only drive inflation higher while wasting trillions.

Stop unleashing the Justice Department on parents who complain to their schoolboards, acting as if that’s a bigger threat to our republic than rising violent crime in our cities.

Stop falling behind in education to places like China because we don’t want to “judge” people by giving them failing grades.

Stop with the hypocrisy of COVID mandates that aren’t followed by liberal elites, and the arrogant lecturing of Americans.

Stop throwing open our borders and lying about it.

Voters put you in office because they wanted calmness, “a return to normalcy” after the pandemic. They did not elect you to try and shove through a multi-trillion-dollar progressive wishlist. They did not elect you to deepen the divisions in the US. And they certainly didn’t expect you to ignore the world as it is and instead pursue of an imaginary land where enemies don’t exist, oil can be abandoned tomorrow.

Stop it all. Start being a leader.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/25/sleepy...ng-face-facts/
                          How do Democrats deal with Joe Biden? They've quit reading the news

Joe Biden is about as hideous a failure as any president has ever been in United States history. He bests Jimmy Carter, he bests Barack Obama, he bests Warren Harding, he bests Franklin Pierce and James Buchanan for his sheer cowardice, corruption, inability to read the mood of the country, and senescence. Every last thing he's done has been a failure, and some of them big failures indeed. He's truly the worst president we have ever had, and that's becoming a bipartisan consensus. So how do Democrats deal with this?

According to the Washington Examiner:

Attention to national news is on the decline overall, but for the first time in four years, Democrats are reporting less interest in it than Republicans and independents. A new poll from Gallup and the Knight Foundation found that Democrats are 35% less likely to monitor national news than a year ago. "The decline in Democrats who pay a great deal of attention to national news is significant," the Knight Foundation stated.The drop among Democrats aged 18-34 is perhaps the most surprising. Only 24% said they paid great attention to national news in 2021 in comparison to 70% in November 2020. Democrats aged 35-54 notched a 41% drop in interest. Republicans' interest stayed relatively the same at 36% in 2021 compared to 38% in 2020, bucking the trend for viewership when the opposing party is in the White House.
                          They just can't stand to look at it.

And that makes sense. After all, Joe Biden was kind of a shell package for them — for some, to be a twist-with-the-wind "moderate," which is how he was viewed for most of his career, and for others, as a vehicle to get their Bernie dreams of a socialist society through in a moderate wrapping. Neither of those things has worked out the way they wanted it to work out. The moderates have been horrified at the lunacy and bad judgment coming out of the White House. The socialists are disillusioned, because moonbeams and rainbows never followed when Joe Biden got his far-left agenda items through, even through executive order or open refusal to enforce the law, as we see through the defiance of judicial orders in areas such as border policy. Kamala Harris is a giggling far-left intellectual flyweight who slept her way to the top and impresses none of them. Monstrous foreign policy failures, such as Afghanistan and now Ukraine, are best not brought up. What's more, they bought into lots of false stories about President Trump and his supposed status as a Russian agent, a tax cheat, an insurrectionist — and every last one of them has fallen apart. It's tiring to be fooled again and again and again after you'd gotten your hopes so high. The false stories on COVID had to be another source of disillusion. The other thing is polls. There are the polls, lots of polls, showing that Democrats are in for the mother of all "shellackings" come November 2022 and November 2024. How they must long for the days of Barack Obama and all his glib certainties and often high poll numbers. Instead of working to get Joe out of there and take Kamala with him, or put the Democrats on a more palatable course, they put their heads into the sand and simply quit reading the news.

Must be miserable to have staked your troth on such a colossal loser and political correctness forbids you to change it. No wonder they can't so much as look at it anymore.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._the_news.html
                          You don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize why the loony leftist dems don't post here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                            You don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize why the loony leftist dems don't post here anymore.
                            I'd bet big money the ass-kissing commie leftist would still be protecting sleepy joe and blaming Trump.

Comment

If that's not the pot calling the kettle black...

Joe Biden says delusional Americans are imagining inflation

Hard-left podcaster Brian Tyler Cohen interviewed Biden. The topics were what would expect—Biden’s race- and sex-based Supreme Court nominee, claims that Trump and other Republicans support Putin, boasts about his strategic genius, etc.—but the real surprise was Biden’s claim that COVID has made Americans so psychologically unstable they can’t understand that the Biden economy is wonderful. Here’s what Americans know: They are facing hard times. The economy is creeping back, but it’s nowhere near what it was under Trump before COVID. In 2019, unemployment was 3.6%. It went up to 6.7% in 2020. It’s now 4%, still short of the pre-COVID rate. That 4% doesn’t even include the millions of people who dropped out of the workforce. CBS blames long COVID but it’s a good bet stimulus checks have also depressed the workforce. If people are paid not to work, they won’t work. When government money finally ends, they might come back.

Inflation is a problem, too. While wages have increased, those increases haven’t kept pace inflation’s 40 year high. A 3.5% raise is meaningless if life’s necessities (food, shelter, energy costs) increase in price by 7% or more. Reagan rightly said of inflation that it’s “as violent as a mugger, as frightening as an armed robber, and as deadly as a hitman.” People don’t care whether the inflation is because of the supply chain problem or because Biden’s green energy (or, really, green lack-of-energy) policies have dramatically bumped up the price of fuel. What matters is that their money is losing value daily. People also feel despair because it’s frightening to live in the shadow of a potential third world war. They worry that an increasingly desperate, angry Putin, rather than retreating from Ukraine may, instead, go on the attack against Sweden and Finland. They also understand that other tyrants are watching. China, Iran, and North Korea (which just launched a ballistic missile) are gaining courage because they recognize that Biden is weak.

This is why 62% of Americans say Putin would never have attacked Ukraine if Trump were still in the White House. Perhaps they remember Trump’s 2019 threat to Erdogan. In a jovial letter, Trump said work with me for a good deal or I’ll destroy Turkey’s economy. The media sneered, but Erodgan retreated. Biden, however, invited Putin to engage in a “minor incursion.” Putin took that invitation and ran with it. Things really are bad and Americans know it. Biden’s theory, though, is that everything is great. The problem, he says, is that Americans have become delusional thanks to COVID stress.

https://youtu.be/KutIWGd2fk8

COHEN: Speaking of that, looking back inward at home, you know we're in this rare sliver of time where Democrats have unified control of government in the House, the Senate, and the White House, and yet our agenda has been moving slower than we would have liked. What’s your message to Democrats who say that our elected officials can't deliver and so what's the point of showing up to vote?

BIDEN: Well, two things. One, I think the biggest impact on the psychology of the country has been COVID. Almost a million Americans have died of COVID and I think it’s hard for people to get their arms around the fact that we have the fastest growing economy in 40 years. Wages are actually up, not down, unemployment is the lowest it’s been in under, under, you know it’s just incredibly low, and it’s around in the three-point range.

We find ourselves in a position where it’s hard to fully appreciate that when you wake up in the morning and wondering whether or not your uncle, aunt, mother, father, son, daughter who has COVID are going to be okay.

And as Vivek Murthy, the Surgeon General points out, I think one of the significant things we’re going to find 10 years from now is a phenomenal negative psychological impact that COVID has had on the public psyche. And so you have an awful lot of people who are, notwithstanding the fact that things have gotten so much better for them economically, that they are thinking ‘But how do you get up in the morning feeling happy that everything’s all right’ even though your job is better, even though you have more income, even though...and then on top of that, because of COVID....

The interview goes downhill from there, if you want to listen to him babble about tiny little computer chips and how he’s “ordered millions of pills, over 20 million pills that fires [sic] have come up with even you [sic] haven’t had a vaccination and you get COVID, you take the pill you’re not going to go to the hospital, and shots in arms and the ability to have boosters....” What we see is a man clinging to minimal coherence, denying the truth, having strange fantasies about the world he’s created for Americans, and insulting Americans’ perfect understanding of reality. There are rumors going around that Putin is mentally ill. With that in mind, a friend emailed me to say that there can be few things scarier than having the leaders of the world’s two nuclear countries both be mentally impaired.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...nflation_.html
                              High gas prices? Yep, Biden really did that

We've seen lots of cartoons with the caption "I did that," a reference to President Biden causing higher gasoline prices. Guess what! He really did that. It's not political hyperbole. He did it, and it all started the first week of his presidency. Let's go on Memory Lane with this editorial on Tipp Insights:

On January 27, 2021, seven days into his term, President Biden issued a moratorium on new oil and gas lease permits on federal lands and waters. Republican attorneys general from 13 states sued. A federal judge sided with them, ordering the Biden administration to hold lease sales. Not rebuffed, Biden, in June 2021, halted the Keystone XL pipeline project. The administration reluctantly held the lease sale, but another federal judge last month, to the administration's delight, canceled leases of more than 80 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico. The results have been immediate. During the first 11 months of 2021, crude production fell dramatically, to just 11.14 million barrels per day, a significant 9% drop. The decrease is a direct result of the aggressive efforts by the Biden White House to cripple oil production and distribution. As world economies recover from the pandemic and OPEC producers and Russia refuse to increase output, a drop in U.S. energy supplies has pushed oil prices up and up.
                              Again, he did it. He caused your gasoline prices to go up. Worse than that, he set the table for what we are watching in Ukraine. Back to the editorial:

When Russia "invaded" Ukraine this week, the U.S. and U.K, joined by Europe, Canada, Japan, and Australia, immediately announced various economic sanctions against Russia. They were best summarized by the comments of the E.U. foreign policy chief, Josep Borrell Fontelles: "It will hurt a lot." No commodity also has a more immediate impact on pocketbooks than oil. Europe, with its historically high fuel taxes, is especially vulnerable. This week, gasoline prices in the U.K. hit 150p a liter, the equivalent of $7.71 a gallon. Oil prices directly impact food costs at a time when inflation has already risen to 7.50 %, the highest in 42 years. If the level of hurt is the new metric, high street prices will hurt commoners just as badly and are unsustainable if the war continues for an extended period.
                              So he did it. He listened to a bunch of hysterical climate change activists rather than looking at the national security implications of cutting back energy production. The Biden administration's energy policy is run by an 18-year-old European girl named Greta. I'm sure Greta has a nice heart and means well. However, she does not understand geopolitics or how thugs like Putin use oil as a weapon.

Yes, he did that. Let's hope he will undo that and let the U.S. put its energy supplies to work for our interests.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._did_that.html

Yes... he did that!!!

Comment

The Americans Who Voted For Joe Biden Owe The Rest Of Us An Apology

The first step towards recovery is to admit you have a problem.

We’re just more than one year into Joe Biden’s presidency, and already on his second foreign policy debacle, as my boss Mollie Hemingway pointed out this weekend. That’s not even close to all the disasters consuming the United States and world as Biden repeatedly retreats to his basement in Delaware. We have an affirmative-action Supreme Court nominee who will join the leftist wing of the court in attacking the U.S. Constitution for likely another 30 years. We have Congress contemplating eye-watering spending while the nation’s economy is not only extremely weak but also saturated with the most government debt in all of world history. We have historic levels of price increases especially harming the poor and working class. We have the rise of authoritarianism around the globe as governments formerly considered self-governing turn on their own citizens, criminalize dissent as “terrorism,” and head towards Communist-style social credit systems under an inflated and now-permanent state of public emergency, while legislatures and courts mostly sit back and watch it happen. (If you don’t think it’s permanent, just ask yourself: Exactly when is it going to stop? There’s absolutely no criteria for a clearly defined endpoint anywhere in the formerly free world, and that’s the point.) We have a southern border that has been opened wide to mass human trafficking by international drug cartels and a presidential administration flying unknown foreigners all around the country in the dead of night. The United Nations is even aiding this effort to end U.S. sovereignty, as it has for other manufactured migration “crises.”

Don’t forget the rising crime, deterioration of infrastructure, the self-destruction of our K-college education systems, the refusal of historic levels of able-bodied, working-age men to work, governments and employers doubling down on pitting Americans against each other based on race, the allowance of election systems that befit a banana republic, forcing predatory males into girls’ and women’s private areas, and the now-repeated deployment of the U.S. military against American civilians. Amid all this, we have idiots at the wheel as the world careens into what could turn into World War III, as any international conflagration could, if everyone isn’t very, very careful. So it’s no wonder that Biden is seeing rock-bottom approval ratings. It’s a bit horrifying the ratings aren’t even lower.

At the same point in his presidency, on Feb. 25, 2018, Donald Trump had a 50 percent approval rating from Rasmussen. The Feb. 25, 2022 number from Rasmussen for Biden is 40 percent approval. According to Rasmussen, “The latest figures include 21% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 49% who Strongly Disapprove.” We have at least three more years of this ahead. Is anyone with half a brain looking ahead to those three years with equanimity, let alone optimism? If so much could go so badly in just one year, just think about how much more aggression and chaos Biden’s weakness will likely invite within the total four years of his presidency. It’s a terrifying thing to ponder. It also surfaces at least one clear conclusion: The allegedly 81 million Americans who voted for Biden in 2020 got played, hard. And they owe the rest of us a big apology, and a promise to never screw our nation over like this again. Yes, Trump was a jerk. You know what he wasn’t? Dangerously incompetent. Or barely kept motoring with a personalized daily slushie of embalming fluid.

It’s time for the Americans who saddled us with this embarrassment of a president to realize that they did exactly what they self-righteously accepted from mass media they were saving our nation from: voting for a four-year national disaster. We all realize there was massive social pressure from every corrupt institution in this nation to vote a certain way. It’s hard to resist that. But once it’s obvious that you made a terrible decision, the only way to move forward is to come clean. The first step towards recovery is to admit you have a problem. It’s the only way. As everyone knows deep in their hearts somewhere, denial only makes matters worse. So, for the sake of the country, we need Biden voters to please just admit it: Voting for Joe Biden was a horrific mistake. In return for this difficult and generous gesture, the rest of us promise to not rub this error in your faces, even though it’s very painful to all of us.

The next step is to make a plan for how to prevent making such a terrible error again. Here’s one: Next time you hear Facebook, Twitter, NPR, The New York Times, The Washington Post, BuzzFeed, YouTube, and the like all tell you who to vote for, run in the opposite direction. They tricked you before. They tricked us all, and not just over Biden, but over just about everything else of national import. Don’t let them do it again. Remember, these are the professional liars who sold you the idea that Joe Biden was a moderate nice guy who could nuke a Chinese virus and bring peace to the world, or at least your Facebook feed. And look where that’s gotten us.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/28...us-an-apology/

Comment

Working...
                                X