Pretend President Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pretend President Joe Biden

Seems Biden's handlers will not allow him to answer questions from the media..

White House cuts virtual event feed after Biden says he's 'happy to take questions' from House Democrats

The White House raised eyebrows on Wednesday when it suddenly cut the feed of a virtual event after President Biden said he was "happy to take questions" from Democratic lawmakers.

Accompanied by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. and the House Democratic Caucus, Biden addressed lawmakers on the topics of COVID relief and the ongoing vaccine rollout. He closed his remarks by calling on Democrats to help "restore faith" in government.

He then appeared ready to take questions.

"I'd be happy to take questions if that's what I'm supposed to do, Nance," Biden told the speaker. "Whatever you want me to do."

BIDEN SAYS TEXAS AND MISSISSIPPI OF 'NEANDERTHAL THINKING' OVER LIFTING COVID RESTRICTIONS

The feed ended seconds later, after a brief pause from the president

https://twitter.com/i/status/1367259255699562504

The White House did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

While Biden was poised to take questions from lawmakers, the president faced growing criticism for not holding a formal press conference in the six weeks since taking office.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The rare instances where Biden does take questions are often limited to queries from pre-selected reporters.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-...take-questions

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      Seems Biden's handlers will not allow him to answer questions from the media..

White House cuts virtual event feed after Biden says he's 'happy to take questions' from House Democrats
      He's happy alright... just to have the opportunity to play president for awhile... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
        He's happy alright... just to have the opportunity to play president for awhile... lol
        And that is all he is doing too.. Playing President.. Maybe he will show up in Hollywood like Obama did..

Comment

Thank You Joe Biden..

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/CL%3DF?p=CL%3DF

Comment

Call must of been during Sleepy Joe's nap time..

Kamala Harris Takes Call with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Behalf of Joe Biden

Who is really running the country?

Kamala Harris on Thursday spoke to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel as Joe Biden slouched around the White House.
            Joe Biden hosted a group of House members at the White House on Thursday and joined a virtual call with NASA.

Apparently Biden’s schedule was so grueling today that he had to have his babysitter Kamala take another call with a foreign leader.

Read more
            https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...alf-joe-biden/

Comment

Where is the "Me Too" champion Kamela Harris on this?? Could you imagine if this woman accused Donald Trump?? They would still be talking about it , Oh wait they are still talking about "Stormy".

“I Was Smeared, Attacked, My life Threatened, My Daughter and I Were Stalked” – Biden Sexual Assault Accuser Opens Up on Greg Kelly Tonight (VIDEO)

Tara Reade is a former aide to Joe Biden.
              In 1993 Reade accused her former boss then-Senator Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her.

Reade said in 1993 that then-Senator Joe Biden pushed her up against the wall and penetrated her with his fingers.

In a graphic interview with Megyn Kelly last year, Tara Reade began by explaining how she was given a duffel bag and told to “hurry” up and give it to then-Senator Biden.

She caught up with Biden in a corridor in the Russel building to give him his gym bag and that’s when he sexually assaulted her.

“He greeted me, he remembered my name. I handed him the bag, and it happened very quickly,” Reade said. “I remember — I remember being pushed up against the wall and thinking…the first thought I had was ‘where’s the bag,’ which is absurd thought.”

“He had his hands underneath my clothes and it happened all at once,” Reade continued as she became emotional. “So he had one hand underneath my shirt and the other hand I had a skirt on, and he like went down my skirt and then went up and I remember I was up almost on my tippy-toes.”
              Reade told Megyn Kelly that Biden whispered something vulgar in her ear as he assaulted her.

The media totally ignored Tara Reade even though she had contemporaneous witnesses to back up her claims that Biden sexually assaulted her.

On Wednesday night Tara Ready joined Greg Kelly to discuss the horrible sexual assault by Joe Biden.

Reade told the Newsmax host she was thrown aside. “I believe the elite Democrat Party uses the “Me Too” as a shield – while actually uplifting predators.”

Tara Reade spoke about the reaction on the left to her accusations, “I was smeared, attacked, threatened, my life was threatened, my daughter and I were stalked. And, the way the tone was set was by The New York Times. I don’t know if you are aware but my attorney filed a demand with The New York Times for a correction of the record. And also something to address was they actually posted my Social Security Number in their headline.”

This was a shocking interview on the true nature of the Democrat Party.

https://rumble.com/ved2ub-i-was-smea...ault-accu.html
              https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tonight-video/

Comment

Thank you Joe Biden.

Crude Oil Apr 21 (CL=F)
                NY Mercantile - NY Mercantile Delayed Price. Currency in USD
                Add to watchlist

Quote Lookup

66.30+2.47 (+3.87%)
                As of 4:39PM EST. Market open.

Comment

Thank you Joe Biden.

Crude Oil Apr 21 (CL=F)
                  NY Mercantile - NY Mercantile Delayed Price. Currency in USD
                  Add to watchlist

Quote Lookup

66.30+2.47 (+3.87%)
                  As of 4:39PM EST. Market open.
                  And that's just the beginning... there will be many... many... thank you Joe Bidens in our future...

Comment

And that's just the beginning... there will be many... many... thank you Joe Bidens in our future...
                    Gas here is up about 80 cents a gallon since December.. These oil prices I posted are for April which means most likely gas will continue to the $3 plus .. This IMO has all to do with Biden and his killing the American energy sector.. When Trump was in office he was always talking to other oil producing countries to maintain the prices.. With Biden in it seems the other countries are calling the shots now.. Pipeline from Russia to Germany started construction again.. Trump is right.. Biden is making America last again and the laughing stock of the world..

Comment

Gas here is up about 80 cents a gallon since December.. These oil prices I posted are for April which means most likely gas will continue to the $3 plus .. This IMO has all to do with Biden and his killing the American energy sector.. When Trump was in office he was always talking to other oil producing countries to maintain the prices.. With Biden in it seems the other countries are calling the shots now.. Pipeline from Russia to Germany started construction again.. Trump is right.. Biden is making America last again and the laughing stock of the world..
                      Even though I never did like Biden because I always thought of him as your typical career... corrupt politician... and even though it doesn't surprise me one bit that his own corrupt party is taking advantage of his dementia by playing him for a fool and laughing while they do it... I think it's a damn shame that his wife is going right along with them... but who knows... with the lack of morality and loyality today... especially within the democratic party... Jill herself... probably doesn't give a rat's ass that they're making a mockery out of her husband and benefiting from it too. Maybe it's just me... but I don't like anyone making a fool or taking advantage of someone who is mentally challeged whether I like them or not... it's just not ethical.

After all... after it is all said and done and the democrats see how the people will react once they finally realize just how destructive their agenda is for this country and their future... they have an escape goat... and his name is Joe Biden... and then he can be blamed and expediently impeached for being mentally unfit for office. All I can say is that Kamala better enjoy her time in office because I think she will become collateral damage and won't be around after 2024 and her career will be ruined... which IMO... which was one of the reason she was chosen in the first place because she was never that popular with the people.
                      Last edited by Docker; 03-05-2021, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Even though I never did like Biden because I always thought of him as your typical career... corrupt politician... and even though it doesn't surprise me one bit that his own corrupt party is taking advantage of his dementia by playing him for a fool and laughing while they do it... I think it's a damn shame that his wife is going right along with them... but who knows... with the lack of morality and loyality today... especially within the democratic party... Jill herself... probably doesn't give a rat's ass that they're making a mockery out of her husband and benefiting from it too. Maybe it's just me... but I don't like anyone making a fool or taking advantage of someone who is mentally challeged whether I like them or not... it's just not ethical.

After all... after it is all said and done and the democrats see how the people will react once they finally realize just how destructive their agenda is for this country and their future... they have an escape goat... and his name is Joe Biden... and then he can be blamed and expediently impeached for being mentally unfit for office. All I can say is that Kamala better enjoy her time in office because I think she will become collateral damage and won't be around after 2024 and her career will be ruined... which IMO... which was one of the reason she was chosen in the first place because she was never that popular with the people.
                        You have to remember who is first in line "after" Harris.. Think things are bad now?? Imagine that scenario..

Comment

Once again Biden at the end of this clip that was from a live feed was cut as soon as he mentioned he was gonna take questions..

It is like clockwork..

Comment

You have to remember who is first in line "after" Harris.. Think things are bad now?? Imagine that scenario..
                            I could never forget Nancy... the oldest and looniest of em all... 80 and going on 8...

Comment

Joe Biden made a statement on the Covid bill that passed congress yesterday .. This is the "official" White house video on Youtube.. Notice at the bottom the "views" ?? 56,330.. You still believe Biden got 81 million votes?? The video is like 38 minutes long but it really doesn't start to about the 15 minute mark and ends around the 29 minute mark..

Comment

And by the way,in the spirit of that gentleman thanking Biden and Corporate Democrats,I would also like to say Thank You with this article...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56389.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X