The Second Amendment..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Second Amendment..

Now we all know about the cries about the second Amendment that the left is coming for your guns.. First I am not a big gun person but I do have a couple as you never know if you will need one.. That said, our buddies on the left here have always said the Democrats are not coming for your guns and that is basically make believe from the right.. This past week the house passed new gun legislation that makes it harder to buy guns with enhancing back ground checks.. Again I don't have a problem with background checks. But the way I see it it will make it harder to sell a gun privately.. This alone could be a plus for the dealers.. Now I would have to think that all "Criminals" will abide by any new gun laws?? You know put off that armed robbery scheduled for the weekend because he failed his background check?? Well now the bill that was passed in the house goes to the Senate where it will most likely go to the shrewder but not before some democratic senators can add to it.. Here is from the California Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)

Dianne Feinstein Introduces Ban on 205 Different ‘Assault Weapons’

Following Thursday’s House passage of a Democrat gun control bill, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) introduced a ban on 205 “assault weapons.”

The legislation, called the “Assault Weapons Ban of 2021,” is co-sponsored by 34 Senate Democrats. It would also ban ammunition magazines holding more than ten rounds.

Feinstein’s ban would allow current owners of “assault weapons” to retain possession of them, but if the gun is transferred, a person must undergo an FBI background check before receiving the firearm.

Her “Assault Weapons Ban” also bans bump stocks, which have been illegal since March 26, 2019.

Feinstein announced her ban stating:

It’s been 17 years since the original Assault Weapons Ban expired, and the plague of gun violence continues to grow in this country. To be clear, this bill saves lives. When it was in place from 1994-2004, gun massacres declined by 37 percent compared with the decade before. After the ban expired, the number of massacres rose by 183 percent.

In contrast, the Department of Justice’s National Institute of Justice (NIJ) issued a report indicating the 1994 “assault weapons” ban did not reduce crime.

The Washington Times quoted University of Pennsylvania professor Christopher Koper, author of the NIJ report, saying, “We cannot clearly credit the ban with any of the nation’s recent drop in gun violence. And, indeed, there has been no discernible reduction in the lethality and injuriousness of gun violence.”

The NIJ report continued, “The ban’s effects on gun violence are likely to be small at best and perhaps too small for reliable measurement.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ault-weapons/#

Re: The Second Amendment..

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    Now we all know about the cries about the second Amendment that the left is coming for your guns.. First I am not a big gun person but I do have a couple as you never know if you will need one.. That said, our buddies on the left here have always said the Democrats are not coming for your guns and that is basically make believe from the right.. This past week the house passed new gun legislation that makes it harder to buy guns with enhancing back ground checks.. Again I don't have a problem with background checks. But the way I see it it will make it harder to sell a gun privately.. This alone could be a plus for the dealers.. Now I would have to think that all "Criminals" will abide by any new gun laws?? You know put off that armed robbery scheduled for the weekend because he failed his background check?? Well now the bill that was passed in the house goes to the Senate where it will most likely go to the shrewder but not before some democratic senators can add to it.. Here is from the California Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)

Dianne Feinstein Introduces Ban on 205 Different ‘Assault Weapons’
    The criminals will always have weapons.It doesnt matter what these asshats propose they will never stop the criminals,gangsters,or anyone else that is committed to breaking the law from having a weapon.Do these morons actually believe that the silent majority plus even some dims are going to register every firearm they have
    The asshole cuomo tried it years ago with registering some semi-auto type rifles,the number of registration was so low he would't publish it.
    This is nothing more than dim CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL

Comment

Its a never ending thing

Comment

How about we register all our guns when they require ALL voters to have photo id.I will be patiently waiting.

Comment

It gets even better with the democrats..

Democrats Block Amendment that Would Require ICE Be Notified if Illegal Immigrant Tries to Buy a Gun — Then Vote to Take Away Gun Rights from Americans

The Democrat-led House on Thursday passed a gun control bill to expand background checks with a vote of 227-203.

8 Republican lawmakers voted with the Democrats to pass the “Background Checks Act” that prohibits private firearms transfers without having a background check.

The law will make it harder for law-abiding Americans to purchase guns to protect themselves and their families.

Americans bought an estimated 21 million guns last year during the Democrat-led COVID lockdowns and Democrat-promoted Black Lives Matter riots.
          [B] And then you have this?? Who are they suppose to be representing?? [B]

These same Democrats blocked legislation that would require ICE to be contacted when illegal aliens applied to buy a gun.
          https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...hts-americans/

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
            It gets even better with the democrats..

Democrats Block Amendment that Would Require ICE Be Notified if Illegal Immigrant Tries to Buy a Gun — Then Vote to Take Away Gun Rights from Americans

[B] And then you have this?? Who are they suppose to be representing?? [B]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...hts-americans/
            They represent the criminals and the ILLEGALS,not interested in the legal citizens.This is what happens when the kids are in control of the candy store.
            Last edited by 1484-1075; 03-13-2021, 11:54 AM.

Comment

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...~2~4~art%20yes
              Doesn't IL.have one of the most strict gun laws ???

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...~2~4~art%20yes
                Doesn't IL.have one of the most strict gun laws ???
                I am sure those guns were purchased legally.. After all it is Chicago..

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...ese-shootings/
                  Another lying POS,promoting his never ending gun agenda.

Comment

http://email.alert.keepamericagreatn...w3S_4l-AWVdX3A
                    Sleepy joe with another executive action.I thought this clown show was going to bring us all together.
                    81 million votes

Comment

https://scontent-bos3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...8b&oe=60853F14

Comment

Working...
                      X