Trudeau Admin Turns Blind Eye To Chinese Takeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trudeau Admin Turns Blind Eye To Chinese Takeover

"No National Security Risks": Trudeau Admin Turns Blind Eye To Chinese Takeover Of Canadian Lithium Miner

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/no...nadian-lithium

According to Justin Trudeau's liberal administration, the Chinese takeover of a lithium mine located headquartered in Toronto "poses no national security risks whatsoever," according to a report by True North.

The report comes after Neo Lithium Corp. was purchased by Zijin Mining Group Co. without a national security review.

Re: Trudeau Admin Turns Blind Eye To Chinese Takeover

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
    "No National Security Risks": Trudeau Admin Turns Blind Eye To Chinese Takeover Of Canadian Lithium Miner

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/no...nadian-lithium

According to Justin Trudeau's liberal administration, the Chinese takeover of a lithium mine located headquartered in Toronto "poses no national security risks whatsoever," according to a report by True North.

The report comes after Neo Lithium Corp. was purchased by Zijin Mining Group Co. without a national security review.
    I hate to say this Strap but I think all governments turn a blind eye when it comes to China... especially the United States... and that includes many of our citizens too. Just listen to Pelosi... don't talk shit about China... they're ruthless... so please... give them the courtesy they deserve!

Comment

Re: Trudeau Admin Turns Blind Eye To Chinese Takeover

They are working with or for China....
      Biden/Hunter Connection
      Fauci/Gates Covid Connection
      Global effort working together Covid lockdown/immigration
      The likes of everyone begging for forgiveness of insulting China, NBA/Others
      Tech companies working with China....
      The list goes on ☠️

Comment

Working...
      X