Happy labor day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy labor day

Here’s hoping all my union brothers and sisters are having and able to enjoy the day off. Sitting outside here in middle Georgia smoking a Boston butt on the smoker with the day off and very thankful to have a good union job, and thinking about the coworkers I had at Holland for 29 years , praying for those that have to look for a new job and happy for the ones that can retire. Also, it’s hard to believe it’s been 23 years today that CF took a dirt nap. Also, very thankful for our forefathers that carved out good union contracts so we can enjoy what we have today. Everybody have a good and safe day! union man out.

Originally posted by unionman View Post
    Here’s hoping all my union brothers and sisters are having and able to enjoy the day off. Sitting outside here in middle Georgia smoking a Boston butt on the smoker with the day off and very thankful to have a good union job, and thinking about the coworkers I had at Holland for 29 years , praying for those that have to look for a new job and happy for the ones that can retire. Also, it’s hard to believe it’s been 23 years today that CF took a dirt nap. Also, very thankful for our forefathers that carved out good union contracts so we can enjoy what we have today. Everybody have a good and safe day! union man out.
    Sorry Actually 21 years since CF took a dirt nap.

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
      Happy belated labor day.. Wife had the whip out yesterday trying to get some yard work done..

Comment

Working...
      X