What did Ya just finish doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

Trimming, edging, and mowing the lawn. Thinking of my friend with the Crown Royal mask who made my day. Cracking open a bottle of Jack Daniel's rye and sipping.......

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
      Trimming, edging, and mowing the lawn. Thinking of my friend with the Crown Royal mask who made my day. Cracking open a bottle of Jack Daniel's rye and sipping.......

now I want to go do the same thing... uhhh not the work part lol

Comment

Sleeping very late !
        All this sitting around has me tired ...

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
          Sleeping very late !
          All this sitting around has me tired ...
          Waking up and feeling my age after spending two weeks lifting and moving boxes! Where doesn't my back hurt????

Comment

Finished stacking the firewood {first two cords} and my back feels it.. been doing this for 34 years now .. Never had wood this heavy,all oak and some ash but I Think the guy left it in the rain too long..

Comment

He wouldn't happen to be an administrator on this site,would he?

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                He wouldn't happen to be an administrator on this site,would he?
                Yes he would be.

Comment

Yes he would be.

Now how did I guess that. He needs to post that picture right here.

Comment

Food delivery day at church.
                    Received 4 skids, 5800 LBS., with about 1000 pounds of frozen chicken and pork products.
                    Thanks to Campbell soup and Del Monte fruit, we got cases and cases of their products.

Now it's time to sit down and wait for my back to start screaming.

Comment

Made those masks for my family. Darn, been a long time since I have sewn anything and then my machine was acting up. Not perfect but will do the job.

Comment

Watching a episode of that’s 70’s show

Comment

Set up at church for our food closet distribution tomorrow. Packed enough bags for 85 families.
                          Tomorrow we will give each family an extra bag with can goods and other items from our large delivery yesterday.
                          All I need do tomorrow is bag up a chicken, some cheese, frozen liquid egg and bread products to complete what each family will get.

Comment

watching the morning news. not much planned today at all. supposed to have some bad storms today depending on the track it takes

Comment

On the IRS site trying to find out why my disabled brother in law hasn't gotten his stimulus money. His gross income is $13,944 all from Social Security Disability. I have checked every day this week and his status remains "payment status not available"

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
                                On the IRS site trying to find out why my disabled brother in law hasn't gotten his stimulus money. His gross income is $13,944 all from Social Security Disability. I have checked every day this week and his status remains "payment status not available"
                                Not sure if this will help or apply to him but its worth checking this out.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-...ment-info-here

Comment

Working...
                                X