Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
    On the IRS site trying to find out why my disabled brother in law hasn't gotten his stimulus money. His gross income is $13,944 all from Social Security Disability. I have checked every day this week and his status remains "payment status not available"
    My wife and I haven't gotten anything and either has my son who still lives with us.. starting to think that maybe they will disperse it with the Social security payments.. My son?? He had his taxes done with Turbo tax and I have read that there are problems with Turbo tax and H&R Block..

Just went to the Post Office to mail our local taxes so we get our 2% discount.. Post Office looked like a Fortress. Plastic everywhere..
    Last edited by crazy; 04-23-2020, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Taking my girls for their rattlesnake vaccinations.

Comment

Returning from the Post Office again, this time to put the tax check in the envelope..

Comment

Now that I've been home,my wife and I have been volunteering our time to local food pantries delivering meals,food and supplies to senior citizens,people with disabilities,and local churches to distribute to their parishioners in need...There are so many people in need it's heartbreaking...Some of the senior citizens are very lonely and they invite you in to their house or apartment...Impossible,it's really sad,you just have to leave it and go...I am so damn proud of how all New Jerseyans have responded to the virus...Now we have 'Drive-thru wakes of lost loved ones'...My neighbor who passed had one this week...More than a half hour worth of cars passed by his house to pay their respects with all his family members on the front lawn waving and giving Thanks...It was so beautiful and emotional...We've been to 3 other Drive-thru wakes...It's beyond words and yet so AMERICAN,and every person on here knows what I'am talking about...People are having Drive-thru birthday parties for their kids with people letting balloons go as they pass...In so many different ways,people are ''COMING TOGETHER-APART''!!!!

''God,grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,the courage to change the things I can,and the Wisdom to know the Difference''

Comment

Watching the NFL draft on TV wondering if their will be a football season..But then again after reading Wizards post what's football??.Life has changed forever.

Comment

Watching some crazy vampire movie

Comment

Streaming Call The Midwife on PBS because I never seem to be able to watch it Sunday nights.

Comment

Just finished my oatmeal and toast

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                    Just finished my oatmeal and toast
                    Same here. Old fashioned steel cut oats and toast from Grandma Sycamore's bread.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Cleaned my house, got the laundry going and the sprinkler going. It is a nice warm day, no wind finally and it is my daughter's 26th birthday so I am getting ready to get the birthday cake in the oven.

Comment

Raking all the twigs and branches off the lawn as I get it ready for first cut.. Then to get all the needed crap to make it sorta green..

Comment

Just did three plus miles on the tread mill.. Now outside yard work as the "sun" actually showed up.. Gotta get this old body in shape for the summer..

Comment

Did some watering and now trying to wash soot off the ceiling around our wood stove. Done with it until next Fall.

Comment

A sunny day finally. It was time to mow the weeds and clean the yard. Done !

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by fxstc07; 04-28-2020, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Took another paid day off due to work being slow. I'm really having a tough time getting productive. Wife is in hospital. Youngest moved home again and has a really hard time getting things going her way. Mom helped her buy a car months ago. She needs the car to work but it has been problem after problem with it. Dumbest car I ever saw. It's a curse. Mom knew better than to ever buy a nonunion foreign named car...but cuteness got her. And she bought the VW Beetle.
                                Curse of the UAW on it I guess. Anyways...more problems with it today. She can't even sell it cause notaries are closed. I looked up stuff to fix it today and too much work and aggravation so said she must sell as is.
                                She's sick like my other daughter was. Has 2 portable heaters in living room. Feels like 1000 degrees. But she says she is freezing. Hopefully she tests negative too.

Comment

Working...
                                X