What did Ya just finish doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

Reading a story about the virus killing a local brother and sister, both in their 30's. She was married with children. Her husband and children all tested positive but had no symptoms. She had asthma. This virus is horrible and seems to have no reason for the people it selects to make sick and not make sick. Feeling kind of depressed this morning. It is all so much and husbands job is collapsing, mine is gone and we are just two of millions in the same boat.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
      Took another paid day off due to work being slow. I'm really having a tough time getting productive. Wife is in hospital. Youngest moved home again and has a really hard time getting things going her way. Mom helped her buy a car months ago. She needs the car to work but it has been problem after problem with it. Dumbest car I ever saw. It's a curse. Mom knew better than to ever buy a nonunion foreign named car...but cuteness got her. And she bought the VW Beetle.
      Curse of the UAW on it I guess. Anyways...more problems with it today. She can't even sell it cause notaries are closed. I looked up stuff to fix it today and too much work and aggravation so said she must sell as is.
      She's sick like my other daughter was. Has 2 portable heaters in living room. Feels like 1000 degrees. But she says she is freezing. Hopefully she tests negative too.
      All I can say is I hope your wife will be okay and say a few prayers for your entire family..

Comment

Took another paid day off due to work being slow. I'm really having a tough time getting productive. Wife is in hospital. Youngest moved home again and has a really hard time getting things going her way. Mom helped her buy a car months ago. She needs the car to work but it has been problem after problem with it. Dumbest car I ever saw. It's a curse. Mom knew better than to ever buy a nonunion foreign named car...but cuteness got her. And she bought the VW Beetle.
        Curse of the UAW on it I guess. Anyways...more problems with it today. She can't even sell it cause notaries are closed. I looked up stuff to fix it today and too much work and aggravation so said she must sell as is.
        She's sick like my other daughter was. Has 2 portable heaters in living room. Feels like 1000 degrees. But she says she is freezing. Hopefully she tests negative too.
        Slave, I hope your family and situation gets better. A rotten time for all this to be going on.

Comment

Daughter had video appointment today. Used phone flashlight to show redness of throat. 103+ fever.
          Dr. thinks most probably strep throat or tonsillitis. Prescribed antibiotics. Plus ordered a Covid drive thru test to be safe. Just got back from there.

Comment

Daughter had video appointment today. Used phone flashlight to show redness of throat. 103+ fever.
            Dr. thinks most probably strep throat or tonsillitis. Prescribed antibiotics. Plus ordered a Covid drive thru test to be safe. Just got back from there.
            That sounds serious. 103 fever is high. Glad she got tested for covid but they should have done that sooner, IMO.
            Keep us informed. You and the family are sure having a rough time. Hang in there brother.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

You have way too much on your plate right now for sure. A prayer for you and yours couldn't hurt so I'm sending one your way.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

I just Finished a “Buurrito” of “Carrne Assada” cook on Mesquite wood and Roasted Hot Salsa on the Molcajete Here In Blythe Ca !
                One of the best damn Buuritos, Something about Mesquite Woods just brings a unique flavor on the meat

Comment

Waiting for an open dock...got a text saying my youngest Covid results came back negative. Good. She probably has Strep. If fever remains till Sunday she is to get retested.

Comment

Just finish working out in my backyard gym to stay healthy before it gets Hot

Comment

Three miles on the treadmill.. Still waiting for the weather to warm up.. Heard a rumor summer has been cancelled due to the coronavirus..

Comment

Just finish The World Best Chili Burger
                        AE44978A-3966-442F-B773-73FF9CEF27F8.jpeg
                        Tommy Burgers
                        Last edited by fedexnuno; 04-30-2020, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]1727[/ATTACH]
                          Tommy Burgers
                          You ate that?? I have to do another two miles on the treadmill just looking at that picture..

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                            You have way too much on your plate right now for sure. A prayer for you and yours couldn't hurt so I'm sending one your way.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
                            Thank you. It will all be fine. I'm not the one who had the fevers. Nor am I the one in the hospital. I'm actually luckier than they have been. Oldest daughter has been back to normal. Youngest is actually under 100 all day since taking antibiotics and ibuprofen as prescribed. Wife is still in hospital. No visitors allowed. She's not happy about it but it is not a life threatening type stay in the hospital. But she may be in for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1727[/ATTACH]
                              Tommy Burgers
                              When you come to New Mexico, you will have the chance to have one of our chile burgers. Notice the difference in the spelling of the word chile. Our burgers are smothered in green chile and it is hot! Blakes Lota Burger is the best! Nothing like them and they have the most amazing breakfast burritos too.

Just finished reading posts in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                                When you come to New Mexico, you will have the chance to have one of our chile burgers. Notice the difference in the spelling of the word chile. Our burgers are smothered in green chile and it is hot! Blakes Lota Burger is the best! Nothing like them and they have the most amazing breakfast burritos too.

Just finished reading posts in this thread.
                                Sister I want some of those Hot New Mexico Chile for my Calabacitas and Monterey Cheese

Comment

Working...
                                X