What did Ya just finish doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

Back from our weekly grocery shopping trip.
    Still limited paper products. I can see many other products are limited now, including some meats.
    Everyone had a mask ( that's required in New Jersey ) but most folks have a hard time following the directional arrows in the aisles.

Now I know why people drive the wrong way on a one-way street !

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
      Sister I want some of those Hot New Mexico Chile for my Calabacitas and Monterey Cheese
      One of my favorite dishes! My husband's Nana taught me to make it. She was born in TX but lived in NM for many years.

Comment

Practicing social distancing while taking the wife to Petco, Lowes, Costco, Home Depot and lastly at the dreaded Walmart for a special chew toy for the mutt.

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
          Practicing social distancing while taking the wife to Petco, Lowes, Costco, Home Depot and lastly at the dreaded Walmart for a special chew toy for the mutt.
          Do you have to wear masks down there?? I read they are gonna open up Myrtle Beach..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
            Do you have to wear masks down there?? I read they are gonna open up Myrtle Beach..
            He might wear a mask so nobody knows he lives there. Uh-oh. LOL.

Comment

Hanging out with the horses at the stables.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                No we don't have to wear masks. But as you know there are many senior retirees down here and most do wear masks. Costco is requiring everyone to wear a mask starting Monday. Yes the guv has lifted some restrictions since many have ignored them anyway.
                Looking at the traffic you wouldn't know there are restrictions.

Comment

No we don't have to wear masks. But as you know there are many senior retirees down here and most do wear masks. Costco is requiring everyone to wear a mask starting Monday. Yes the guv has lifted some restrictions since many have ignored them anyway.
                  Looking at the traffic you wouldn't know there are restrictions.
                  I hope you got a house really cheap. And I hope one of Mack's management built it for themselves in the late 80's. And I hope it was foreclosed on him.
                  In Winnsboro or Columbia areas.

https://www.mcall.com/news/mc-xpm-20...966-story.html
                  Last edited by slavenomore; 05-02-2020, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Just finish returning from store...Beer, Jameson Cold Brew coffee for later on tonight and tostadas for Ceviche

Comment

Just waited 37 minutes to check out at the Lowe's garden center with wife's damn plants. Usually on a weekend they have all 4 registers open. But today they only had 2. Yet 5 associates, I hate that term, were standing around doing nothing. I don't blame the workers/associates it's not their fault. Typical poor management

Comment

Just waited 37 minutes to check out at the Lowe's garden center with wife's damn plants. Usually on a weekend they have all 4 registers open. But today they only had 2. Yet 5 associates, I hate that term, were standing around doing nothing. I don't blame the workers/associates it's not their fault. Typical poor management
                        Hard to believe how we have had huge stores take over all home needs........and all the customers they have taken.....and they hire few who know anything about it and many who run 20 aisles away any time you have a question.
                        And if ever we call it takes 3 or 4 calls and a half hour to speak to somebody...and rarely somebody from the Department we need.
                        A total takeover of hardware.....with the worst customer service of any business........might as well call Pep Boys to ask something about what I might need at Lowe's or Home Depot.....

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                          Hard to believe how we have had huge stores take over all home needs........and all the customers they have taken.....and they hire few who know anything about it and many who run 20 aisles away any time you have a question.
                          And if ever we call it takes 3 or 4 calls and a half hour to speak to somebody...and rarely somebody from the Department we need.
                          A total takeover of hardware.....with the worst customer service of any business........might as well call Pep Boys to ask something about what I might need at Lowe's or Home Depot.....
                          Did you ever notice when your just looking and don't really need anything they are all over you but when you actually need someone there is no one to be found..

Comment

Eating some eggs, bacon, chip beef gravy over toast. mmmmmm it was so good lol

Comment

I didn't just finish this. Just my observations.
                              It was yesterday that the wife and I decided to head out for a cruise. Beautiful blue sky day with a warm breeze.
                              As we drove past the historic Old Batsto Village, a state park, the cars were lined up. Parked on the shoulder of the road and into the entrance lane. Later on down the road we passed entrance for Wharton State Forest. Same way, cars and people all over.
                              Bicyclists were all over. They have a few roads down in the area with dedicated cycle lanes, so it's a cyclists dream.
                              People needed a bright sunny day. They got it yesterday.
                              Rain this morning ...

Comment

making my first cup of coffee. coming off of a 3 hour sleep last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X