What did Ya just finish doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

Drinking my coffee after ABF's phone calls and a cattle dog wake me up too many times. I give up.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
      I didn't just finish this. Just my observations.
      It was yesterday that the wife and I decided to head out for a cruise. Beautiful blue sky day with a warm breeze.
      As we drove past the historic Old Batsto Village, a state park, the cars were lined up. Parked on the shoulder of the road and into the entrance lane. Later on down the road we passed entrance for Wharton State Forest. Same way, cars and people all over.
      Bicyclists were all over. They have a few roads down in the area with dedicated cycle lanes, so it's a cyclists dream.
      People needed a bright sunny day. They got it yesterday.
      Rain this morning ...
      Yes fx,same here in North Jersey,so many people were out enjoying such a beautiful day,it was wonderful to see,people smiling,waving,just enjoying the weather and many I'm sure realizing,what an absolute blessing it is to be alive and enjoying such a beautiful day!!!!!

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/...back-open.html

Comment

https://youtu.be/GP-P16Fth40
        Watching this for about the 20th time.
        Ready to give it a shot.....finally.
        Hopefully I at least get the door in the hole.
        Very nervous about starting for weeks now.

Comment

Just finished resealing my utility trailer's roof.. 18 years old and starting to leak here and there.. Just like old people..

Comment

Well. At the point of giving up for the day again.
            I did take the all trim and the stormdoor off.
            But upon further inspection have found another rig job.
            There is a spot on top for where they used to pit windows above doors in old houses. To maybe let air in.
            Somebody has plywood coming down in the middle almost air tight against the top of the frame. All the way across. You are supposed to just pop the new frame in with some space around all 3 sides.
            The rig job makes it questionable if the frame will pop in. It goes all the way across right in the center of the width up top. More nervousness so I stopped again. But am a couple small steps farther.

Comment

No space at the top means no space to shim or move things so latch lines up and door hangs straight....GRRRRRR.

Comment

Watching madea whiteness protection movie

Comment

Just finish my weekend and ready for work tonight

Comment

Just came out of the local McDonald’s getting a biscuit. They opened the dining room Max 15 people

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                      I didn't just finish this. Just my observations.
                      It was yesterday that the wife and I decided to head out for a cruise. Beautiful blue sky day with a warm breeze.
                      As we drove past the historic Old Batsto Village, a state park, the cars were lined up. Parked on the shoulder of the road and into the entrance lane. Later on down the road we passed entrance for Wharton State Forest. Same way, cars and people all over.
                      Bicyclists were all over. They have a few roads down in the area with dedicated cycle lanes, so it's a cyclists dream.
                      People needed a bright sunny day. They got it yesterday.
                      Rain this morning ...
                      From a NJ.Com story posted today, after the nice weekend.
                      I mentioned the parks looked packed with cars lined up on the driveways and along the shoulder of the roads.
                      I was correct. Seems a few parks reached capacity shortly after opening, including one I did mention.

These 8 state parks were ‘overrun’ when N.J. coronavirus closures were lifted
                      Two parks reached capacity by 9:45 a.m. Sunday — Ramapo Mountain State Forest and Norvin Green State Forest.
                      Eight state parks were “overrun” Saturday — the first day coronavirus closures that lasted nearly a month were lifted across New Jersey.
                      The parks that hit capacity Saturday include:
                      Barnegat Lighthouse State Park in Barnegat Light
                      Bulls Island Recreation Area in Hunterdon County
                      Delaware & Raritan Canal State Park
                      Hacklebarney State Park in Chester and Washington townships, Morris County
                      Round Valley Recreation Area in Clinton Township
                      Wharton State Forest in Hammonton
                      Wawayanda State Park in West Milford and Vernon
                      Worthington State Forest in Warren County
                      https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/...re-lifted.html

Comment

Barnegat Lighthouse State Park in Barnegat Light. Seeing the name reminded me of a delivery I had back in the Red Star days. It was for the US Coast Guard on Bayview Dr. in Barnaget. It was a 450 lb. 55 gallon drum and my last delivery. It was all beach houses as I drove up and down the road. A women came out and flagged me down. She worked for Red Star in N. Bergen. Her husband said the delivery address was wrong and pointed across Barnaget bay to the light house. It would have taken me over and hour to go all the way around and get to the C.G. station. He offered to take the drum over in his boat. Since I get sea sick and probably would have gotten fired for it I declined his offer. So instead I took a chance of getting fired and went in their house and had a beer before going up to Toms River for my late pickup.

Comment

Just receiving a phone call from an old cousin of mine ..Told me he is still kicking even at the age of 92.. Said he had enough artificial parts to called the Bionic man.. And also said his lovely wife {twenty years younger} keeps him going.. Lives down around the Toms river area. Still living in his own house.. God bless him..

Comment

Getting my ears blown out by the F-35 demo pilots......

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Just logged into carmark and refilled several scripts. I chose the free delivery and paid for the scripts online. I hope they use a drone to deliver them like they have did in Blacksburg VA.

I will record this when its hovering in front of my face and my meds are on a string hanging for me to grab them... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                                Just logged into carmark and refilled several scripts. I chose the free delivery and paid for the scripts online. I hope they use a drone to deliver them like they have did in Blacksburg VA.

I will record this when its hovering in front of my face and my meds are on a string hanging for me to grab them... LOL
                                Will you be wearing that Tin foil hat??

Comment

Working...
                                X