X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    Will you be wearing that Tin foil hat??
    nope.... i think CVS has a foil detector and has rays that will penetrate any foil even reynolds wrap lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      Just logged into carmark and refilled several scripts. I chose the free delivery and paid for the scripts online. I hope they use a drone to deliver them like they have did in Blacksburg VA.

I will record this when its hovering in front of my face and my meds are on a string hanging for me to grab them... LOL
      I heard UPS drivers are using them for batting practice. The masks come in handy.

Comment

Just found out this morning that our stay at home orders in Northeast PA has been extended to June 4th....This is getting old...

And reading the weather report..Snow??
        Last edited by crazy; 05-08-2020, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Brewing coffee to start the busy day ahead.

Comment

Got up late. You know, retired life is hard !
            Waiting on my coffee.

Comment

Doing my 2 and a 1/2 miles on the treadmill.. Gotta look good for when I go down to the jersey shore.. You never know who you might run into.. Lost 7 lbs so far.

Comment

I actually baked a cake... I wanted one. I did good.... pic to follow once its all ready LOL

Comment

Spent the day with my daughter with masks on of course. Took the Subaru out for a drive along with daughter and the fur babies. It's either that or go crazy staying at home.

Comment

Did the weekly grocery shopping.
                    My observations. Paper isle still most empty, along with frozen fries and pizzas wiped out. Meat does now have a limit for some products. Signs all over the meat area.
                    People seem a little more frustrated. The parking lot was a zoo with drivers scooting all over the place.
                    Done for at least another week.

Comment

Waking up to no internet. Problem is now fixed so here I am.

Comment

Bumping the dock to load the freight for Uncle Sam

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Just back from burning some fine premium gas and reducing my Pirelli tires to gobs of billowing smoke.
                          Nothing like the woods of south Jersey for a sunny day ride !

Comment

Waking up to a day of doing some oil painting. Been a while. I have sold almost all my paintings. Time to restock. Last year we started a Bob Ross Paint Party group. Can't meet with everyone so me and my daughter will have a paint party today. Nothing like Bob Ross to sooth the nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                              Waking up to a day of doing some oil painting. Been a while. I have sold almost all my paintings. Time to restock. Last year we started a Bob Ross Paint Party group. Can't meet with everyone so me and my daughter will have a paint party today. Nothing like Bob Ross to sooth the nerves.
                              I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to hear this.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Just learned a trick from a friend on Facebook for those that wear glasses in these trying times with masks on.. Glasses always fogged up.. he said the put shaving cream on your glasses and low and behold it worked.. learn something new everyday..

Comment

Working...
                                X