Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
    Hope all goes well. Thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Thanks Lifer.. His girlfriend goes today and son goes tomorrow for tests.. Rite Aid drugs are doing the testing and he told me they are free.. but by appointment only..

Just got back from picking up another 30 bags of mulch.. Now the fun starts and I got two cords of wood that has to be stacked.. Owning a house is always fun.
    Last edited by crazy; 05-17-2020, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Door is not screwed in. But it isn't going anywhere. Very tight fit. Got knob and deadbolt and latchplates screwed in. It all works. Not exactly plumb squared and level but it works for now. Deadbolt turns very hard. But I'm done with it this weekend.

Comment

Finishing a painting and then painted some cabinets that never got painted because the kitchen stove was never pulled out. New stove coming tomorrow so those cabinets finally got painted. Took over 20 years!!

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
          Finishing a painting and then painted some cabinets that never got painted because the kitchen stove was never pulled out. New stove coming tomorrow so those cabinets finally got painted. Took over 20 years!!

"Never put off till tomorrow what you can do day after tomorrow just as well."

Mark Twain

Comment

Just unloaded the dishwasher

Comment

sleeping lol

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
                Just unloaded the dishwasher
                whats her name LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                  whats her name LOL
                  In my case, there is no dishwasher except the manual one, the wife or me.

Comment

Getting the kitchen tidied up before a new stove is delivered. It's been a long wait and finally getting it done. We have been using a hand me down for about 7 or 8 years now. Grateful for the kindness of friends at a time of need but time to have one I chose.
                    Last edited by ABFwife; 05-18-2020, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Returning from the local Florist/garden shop.. Last year I swore no more flowers because once they are in it seems I have to do all the weeding.. But here we go again.. $200 worth of flowers and vegetable plants..And the guy"s stock was minimal because he didn't know what to order.. Said he cut back as most garden shops did.. Now he is trying to get more as it seems as people in this area are still stuck home they have nothing better to do then play with their gardens..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                        Returning from the local Florist/garden shop.. Last year I swore no more flowers because once they are in it seems I have to do all the weeding.. But here we go again.. $200 worth of flowers and vegetable plants..And the guy"s stock was minimal because he didn't know what to order.. Said he cut back as most garden shops did.. Now he is trying to get more as it seems as people in this area are still stuck home they have nothing better to do then play with their gardens..
                        Yes. They are putting bricks and firepits made of bricks and decorative stones in their yards to. Rotten liftgate home deliveries. Skids are all over 1500 pounds..

Comment

Making a calabacitas and green chile burrito on my new LG stove

Comment

Just finished stacking about a cord and a half of firewood.. Was only going to do half today but I keep going like a energy rabbit.. Now the rabbit is about dead..

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                              Making a calabacitas and green chile burrito on my new LG stove
                              LG makes good appliances , IMO. Gas or electric?

I just fried a couple burgers for lunch in my cast iron skillet...more on that later.

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
                                LG makes good appliances , IMO. Gas or electric?

I just fried a couple burgers for lunch in my cast iron skillet...more on that later.
                                I had just bought a new LG washer and dryer a few months ago. Very efficient to say the least. They are on my WIFI and I can control them some throuth the LG Thin Q app they have. Of course I get a notification on my phone when the cycles have ended also.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X