Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

Originally posted by x475 View Post
    LG makes good appliances , IMO. Gas or electric?

I just fried a couple burgers for lunch in my cast iron skillet...more on that later.
    I will be waiting on the "more on that later" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      I will be waiting on the "more on that later" lol

http://teamstersonline.com/forums/sh...060#post415060

Comment

Another food shopping trip done. The local store was extremely busy and the shelves are looking better stocked, but not like it used to be.
        The traffic in my area has increased and it almost looks like usual. I think the people are tired of staying in.
        I'll be social distancing and not doing anything except what needs to be done.
        Everybody else is on their own.

Comment

LG makes good appliances , IMO. Gas or electric?

I just fried a couple burgers for lunch in my cast iron skillet...more on that later.
          Gas converted to propane. I have never bought anything from LG, usually get Kenmore but thought I better just start looking into other brands and I got a killer deal at Home depot online.
          Last edited by ABFwife; 05-19-2020, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Just put the cat outside. she'll go to the barn or garage for the rest of the night , and
            come back around daybreak wanting fed again.

Comment

Finding out that son got his Covid19 test results back late last night and they were negative,girlfriend still waiting for hers.. I guess he can come out of the basement now.. His girlfriends co worker who tested positive had no systems at all.. Only reason she was tested was that her mom tested positive..

Comment

Waking up to the Spotted Towhees singing their songs.

Comment

Just watched a beautiful red tail hawk sittng on my deck railing. He was looking at my bird feeders, or maybe at the chipmunks that scramble for the seeds that drop to the ground.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                    Finding out that son got his Covid19 test results back late last night and they were negative,girlfriend still waiting for hers.. I guess he can come out of the basement now.. His girlfriends co worker who tested positive had no systems at all.. Only reason she was tested was that her mom tested positive..
                    As I posted previously my son tested negative and he got his results in less than 48 hours,his girlfriend also tested negative as did the rest of those tested at the store she works in.. Just the one girl that tested positive but showed no signs of the virus.. All is good for the moment..

Comment

Went out looking at cars for my youngest. A guy is holding one for us until Tuesday when we can see a notary. Also just had a couple slices of extra sauce pizza from our local pizza shop. Best sauce and cheese and grease in the world imo.

Comment

Repotted a couple house plants

IMG_0010.JPG

Comment

Sprayed glyphosate on a patch of poison ivy

Comment

Sprayed glyphosate on a patch of poison ivy
                            Don't know if it works, but I haven't used that stuff since all the news about it's possible side effects.

Make a poison ivy killer spray: Combine 1 cup of salt and 1 gallon of vinegar in a pot and heat to dissolve the salt. Allow it to cool, then add and 8 drops of liquid dish soap and put the mixture in a spray bottle. You can spray the poison ivy or pour it directly on the plant. This will kill all vegetation, so be sure to only apply it to the poison ivy.
                            https://organic.org/7-ways-to-kill-p...using-roundup/

Comment

Yes , I know about the controversy regarding the use of glyphosate , (Roundup).
                              But living as I do surrounded on 4 sides by hundreds of acres of farmland which
                              is routinely sprayed with herbicides , I doubt my 4 ounces of glyphosate diluted
                              in a gallon of water will make a difference in my life or the environment.

I did research some other alternatives to glyphosate, and one was VODKA !
                              Well , that aint happening here! Unless I drink enough to not care about
                              the weeds.

Sorry , I derailed the thread....

Just finished putting some bacon in the skillet to fry for breakfast...eggs and hash browns
                              next !

Comment

Well , this aint good.
                                I found a damn tick hooked on my forearm. I despise those
                                bloodsucking disease carrying little monsters.
                                Plucked him off with a small needle nose plier. Yuck. gives me
                                the creeps...

Comment

Working...
                                X