What did Ya just finish doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

Getting really angry as I watch the news and see how a peaceful Black Lives Matter protest did their thing and then dispersed and then the idiots came in and did huge damage to downtown Albuquerque and started shooting at police. The people doing this have no point, they have no reason, they are just not good people that have nothing better to do than make trouble because they are miserable people with miserable lives. Our restaurants were just starting to open for partial occupancy today, now many have all their windows busted out. Enough is enough!

Comment

Putting a check in the mail to the IRS

Comment

Getting dressed and having breakfast and got the sprinkler going already thanks to the non stop heat and wind we have had for three days now.

Comment

building two carpenter bee traps

Comment

Waking up to the coldest, windiest day I think I can remember for June!

Comment

went to get haircut , sign on door , "all customers must wear masks"

screw that , I went home , I'll let it grow.

PS....I wonder why customers need to wear more than one mask?

Comment

Just made an appointment to get my haircut.....

Comment

Just got done drying my hair and decided I will let it grow for a while. Not because I don't want to wear a mask but because I decided my natural thick wavey hair looks the best it has looked in years. When you don't work and have no social life, you rarely have to use a blow dryer on it anymore along with other implements and wow what a difference. Had to today because it is freezing!

Comment

Finally got our water problems straightened out. New well pump last December and then we couldn't get the water right with low pressure and something we haven't had in 33 years. A low PH reading which was leading to turning the showers blue. Bought and installed a soda ash injection system and replaced the water pressure tank. Cats got evicted from their closet litter box to another location which lead to another project..But after two days of trying to get the right mix it seems to be working.... And the cats have a new pooper box included with doors. Life is good.

Comment

Waking up and dreading a vet visit this morning. My 10 year old shepherd developed a problem with back right leg. I am very fearful it is her hip. She cannot put weight on her leg at all, fell a couple of times the other day. She already had arthritis diagnosed in front left leg in January. But we all know the hip and spinal problems older shepherds can develop. And to make it worse, I switched two years ago to a vet that does house calls (the one I ended up working for) but we are going back to our previous vet. That means no house call and I think this is going to require x-rays anyway. My dog goes absolutely hysterical with fear at the vet every since she got spayed at 6 months old. Me fighting an almost 90 pound dog to get her in the building and the affect it has on her is really terrible. Just dreading this for so many reasons.

Comment

My son just dropped off two cords plus of oak firewood in the driveway. Guess what I'll be doing for the next day and a half or better.

Comment

Rough day not working....

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by 222lifer; 06-15-2020, 12:41 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Watching my German Shepherd and thinking how much I love her, having lunch with my little cattle dog next to me and hoping it rains today but not while our plumber is out in the yard fixing a leak.

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                              Watching my German Shepherd and thinking how much I love her, having lunch with my little cattle dog next to me and hoping it rains today but not while our plumber is out in the yard fixing a leak.
                              Well , I certainly hope he was fixing a leak and not taking one !

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
                                Well , I certainly hope he was fixing a leak and not taking one !
                                Well,neither!! He has not been back since Sunday evening to complete the job. No phone call, no text, no nothing.....

Comment

Working...
                                X