What did Ya just finish doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

Just got back from dropping a feral cat at the animal shelter for spaying and rabies shot.
    This cat has roamed around for months now. She was tiny and her ribs were showing when we first encountered her eating the bread from our bird feeders.
    That's when we started to feed her.
    Over the weekend we buried a small kitten that looked like our feral. It appears to have starved to death.
    Hopefully this will keep the feral population down in my neighborhood.

Comment

Waking up and thinking I should go back to bed! Went to clean out the wood stove, banged the shovel full of ashes against the stove and dropped them all over the floor, tripped over my pile of kindling and almost fell flat on my face, went to light a match to start the fire and the match lit but broke in half and the lighted part shot across the living room!

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
        Waking up and thinking I should go back to bed! Went to clean out the wood stove, banged the shovel full of ashes against the stove and dropped them all over the floor, tripped over my pile of kindling and almost fell flat on my face, went to light a match to start the fire and the match lit but broke in half and the lighted part shot across the living room!
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq8k-ZbsXDI

Comment

Enjoying a belly buster breakfast my bride prepared.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Groceries, a hot cup of foo foo coffee at Dutch Bros along with gift cards for the kids, and a long video call with our daughter and grandkids in Oklahoma.

Comment

Back from putting out the trash and cardboard recycling material at my church.

Comment

drrinking alka selcer

Comment

Feeding the cat

Comment

taking a shower and a cup of joe

Comment

Firing up the old girl for another day of freight done wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                        Firing up the old girl for another day of freight done wrong.

temp now?
                        27 here

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                          temp now?
                          27 here
                          25 degrees. Wind gusts to 50 mph.

Comment

So here I am trying to post a message.. Thank God for spell correct..My daughter came yesterday and with her she brought a few craft beers for me as she know I enjoy beer...The first beer was a sort of spece beer that was labeled Christmas beer. It went down guick.. 9.5 achohol ..second wss a California beer again a 9.5 .. Third bird was another raft beer.. Shit is good.. Forth is getting opened soon. Thank God for squall check ..

Comment

Woke up early this morning and soon after the power went out. Power company says it may take about eight hours to restore the power. Generator on but that is only limited power in the house. Still raining but the wind has died a bit. What a delightful way for 2020 to come to its end. Wonder what else is in store for us. 2020 go away..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                                Woke up early this morning and soon after the power went out. Power company says it may take about eight hours to restore the power. Generator on but that is only limited power in the house. Still raining but the wind has died a bit. What a delightful way for 2020 to come to its end. Wonder what else is in store for us. 2020 go away..
                                Got power back on around 9 PM last night.. Had to call a few of the neighbors to let them know.. We have a transfer switch for the generator.. About 16 hours with no electric .. We are having Christmas dinner today .. The Delaware River came right up to the road scaring some more people.. One more week in 2020,what possibly could go wrong??

Comment

Working...
                                X