• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

Finish with a breakfast bacon and egg burrito

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
      Maybe those of us in red states get it first. Or maybe SC is special since Lindsey is in a close reelection race and needs all the good press he can get.
      My daughter got hers Monday so that doesn't explain it. Wondering.....

Comment

I'm not in need of the money so I hope those who really need it have gotten their's first

Comment

Maybe those of us in red states get it first. Or maybe SC is special since Lindsey is in a close reelection race and needs all the good press he can get.

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
          My daughter got hers Monday so that doesn't explain it. Wondering.....
          There is no explaining it. Although in my opinion, those that need it the most will get it last.

I'm not in need of the money so I hope those who really need it have gotten their's first
          I had ours Monday morning.
          Already sent several donations off to help those less fortunate.

Comment

Just took delivery of the first two cords of next winters wood.. Guess I won't be bored tomorrow..

Comment

Continuing to help my daughter pack and move. Longest move I have ever done.

Comment

Continuing to help my daughter pack and move. Longest move I have ever done.
                You've been on my mind all day BFFL.

Comment

Drinking my coffee and getting ready to do the last day of moving.

Comment

Drinking my coffee and getting ready to do the last day of moving.
                    Reading my BFFL's post and wishing I could be there to lend a hand.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Ordered some supplies on-line at Tractor Supply. They bought them out to my car when I arrived. The place was packed. Not sure how many people are really "staying at home" ?

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                        Ordered some supplies on-line at Tractor Supply. They bought them out to my car when I arrived. The place was packed. Not sure how many people are really "staying at home" ?
                        Same here where I live!

Just got done walking up the hill in my back yard in my p.j.'s trying to figure out why two ravens were going nuts out there. Turns out they have a nest in a Juniper tree right outside my fence and they did not appreciate my dogs going out there to look up at them to also see what the heck was going on.

Comment

Same here where I live!

Just got done walking up the hill in my back yard in my p.j.'s trying to figure out why two ravens were going nuts out there. Turns out they have a nest in a Juniper tree right outside my fence and they did not appreciate my dogs going out there to look up at them to also see what the heck was going on.
                          That's funny. Yesterday working in my yard I heard a black bird squawking at my every move. I looked into the trees for a while before I saw him. Soon as I fixed my eyes on him, he took off and left. The squirrels can really get chirping if I interfere with their raiding the bird feeder !

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                            Funny you mentioned that fx...Up here in North Jersey,everyone,including friends and relatives have been saying what a great job people have been doing...They really have...No complaints whatsoever...People on line,patiently waiting their turn,on our many walks with the dog,people friendly and outgoing...They understand the magnitude of what's going on...I'm really damn proud of everybody...

Comment

Just learned that a fellow co worker at New Penn sadly passed away this morning .. May he R.I.P.

Comment

watching some sleepy hollow TV episodes.

Here

Comment

Working...
                                X