No announcement yet.

Famous quotes or quotes you just like.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Famous quotes or quotes you just like.

"America today is a confused society, caught up in a terror war, a culture war, and a media war,
    where honesty and professional standards have vanished."

Bill O'Reilly

Comment

"My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is."

Ellen DeGeneres

Comment

“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” Anatole France, French Poet

Comment

"I used to be stupid but I've turned that situation around 360 degrees."

Scott Adams

Comment

“No man chooses evil because it is evil he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks.”—Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley

Comment

"Proofread carefully to see if you any words out."

Dave Barry

Comment

Eat, drink, and be merry .......... me

Comment

"A Smith & Wesson does more for empowering women than Feminism ever could"

Greg Gutfeld

Comment

"The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog. He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer; he will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounter with the roughness of the world. When all other friends desert, he remains."

George Graham Vest

Comment

"It is one of the characteristics of a free and democratic nation that it have free and independent labor unions."

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

"What we have now is a completely neurotic population obsessed with security and safety and crime and drugs and cleanliness and hygiene and germs… there’s another thing… germs. Where did this sudden fear of germs come from in this country? Have you noticed this? The media, constantly running stories about all the latest infections – salmonella, e-coli, hanta virus, bird flu – and Americans, they panic easily so now everybody’s running around, scrubbing this and spraying that and overcooking their food and repeatedly washing their hands, trying to avoid all contact with germs. It’s ridiculous and it goes to ridiculous lengths. In prisons, before they give you a lethal injection, they swab your arm with alcohol!"

George Carlin

WARNING Strong language
                        This was recorded in Feb 1999.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kcef25Jizk
                        Last edited by x475; 06-17-2020, 02:54 PM. Reason: added warning

Comment

"Chris Matthews is so nuts that if he ate a snickers bar it would be cannibalism."

Greg Gutfeld

I don't know (or care) who Chris Matthews is , I just thought this line was funny. I'm gonna
                          "borrow" it and use it on a buddy of mine !

Comment

"If God had wanted us to vote, he would have given us candidates."

Jay Leno

Comment

"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional."

Chili Davis

Comment

"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."

Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X