Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Road rage !

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
    All I can say are the cult members are out of control.

Man accused of shooting at semi during Trump parade in Ohio

https://cdllife.com/2020/man-accused...arade-in-ohio/
    A follow up about this story. Seems they have a video, from a traffic camera, that shows the parade vehicles running down the road and the shooter vehicle is in a different lane, probably harassing the truck driver as he went to the far right lane to go around them.
    This is the right wing. Violence and harassment is all they know. Neanderthal's.

New video shows road rage battle that led to semi shooting during Ohio Trump parade
    Video captured by traffic cameras shows the events leading up to an interstate shooting last weekend during a Trump rally in Ohio.
    The road rage incident began around 10:40 a.m. on Saturday, October 3, in Hilliard, Ohio while several vehicles were traveling on I-270 as part of a political rally for President Trump.
    The Hilliard Police Department said that they received a call from an unnamed semi truck driver who reported that a man in a black Ford F-150 pickup had opened fire on his truck as the two vehicles were traveling north on I-270.
    Video captured by Ohio Department of Transportation cameras shows what appears to be road rage as the two vehicles maneuver around one another.
    https://cdllife.com/2020/new-video-s...-trump-parade/

Comment

A follow up about this story. Seems they have a video, from a traffic camera, that shows the parade vehicles running down the road and the shooter vehicle is in a different lane, probably harassing the truck driver as he went to the far right lane to go around them.
      This is the right wing. Violence and harassment is all they know. Neanderthal's.

New video shows road rage battle that led to semi shooting during Ohio Trump parade

https://cdllife.com/2020/new-video-s...-trump-parade/
      Your constant accusations and defamation of all that dont believe in your left wing lunacy is pathetic.You forgot to include white supremacy.What a joke

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
        Your constant accusations and defamation of all that dont believe in your left wing lunacy is pathetic.You forgot to include white supremacy.What a joke
        Facts are hard for you to understand.
        Watch the video. The pick-up changes lanes, twice, in order to cut off the truck driver.
        So flipping someone the bird is a reason to crank off a .45 at them ?

I'll stick by what I said ... This is the right wing. Violence and harassment is all they know. Neanderthal's.

Witnessed by the arrests of the scum bag Michigan losers today. Fine looking bunch of neanderthals.

Comment

Facts are hard for you to understand.
          Watch the video. The pick-up changes lanes, twice, in order to cut off the truck driver.
          So flipping someone the bird is a reason to crank off a .45 at them ?

I'll stick by what I said ... This is the right wing. Violence and harassment is all they know. Neanderthal's.

Witnessed by the arrests of the scum bag Michigan losers today. Fine looking bunch of neanderthals.
          Yep,just more of your daily horseshit.

Comment

Yep,just more of your daily horseshit.
            Seems your responses are childish. No facts to dispel any claims, just childish words from the neanderthal.

Comment

Seems your responses are childish. No facts to dispel any claims, just childish words from the neanderthal.
              Nope,just a response to a left wing lunatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope,just a response to a left wing lunatic.
                Whines the right wing fanatical neanderthal.

Comment

Whines the right wing fanatical neanderthal.
                  No couldn’t compete with you, being the biggest whining crybaby on the sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X