Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just my opinion

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
    Well I guess that anyone left on the site will just have to take my word and the site owners that none of my threads were deleted. You asked me what interested me from the old TOL and I used my threads as examples. And you claim I'm playing games. What a waste of time this is.
    Now how could anyone argue with that? I wonder why Trump's lawyers didn't just use that defense in the first impeachment... "You will just have to take Trump's and his administration's word that the phone call was legit". What a waste of time that was too. That wasn't only a game... it was a circus with just too many clowns.

Comment

Just my opinion on tonight's super bowl. I don't really care who wins. I just want to see a real shoot out. I haven't called a bookie in over 40 years. But if I was betting and knew a bookie I'd take Brady with the 3 1/2 points.

Comment

Going to be a tough game to watch.Cant stand Brady,but really like the coach.Rooted for KC last year, always liked Andy Ried.Lost my taste for KC after their kind of dirty play against Buffalo.
        I guess I will just hold my nose, and hope its a competitive game.

Comment

If former Giant Jason Pierre Paul can keep pressure on Mahomes my money's on Tampa Bay.

Comment

I am thinking Brady with all his experience,should basically be able to disect the KC defense.Brady's finess will be the difference in the game IMO.

Comment

When is the super bowl? Haven't really followed any of the playoffs.. As much as I dislike Brady I still believe he is one of the best to play the game. Go Kansas City..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                When is the super bowl? Haven't really followed any of the playoffs.. As much as I dislike Brady I still believe he is one of the best to play the game. Go Kansas City..
                Tonight at 6:30

Comment

If former Giant Jason Pierre Paul can keep pressure on Mahomes my money's on Tampa Bay.
                  I'm thinking on the same lines as you 2631... you have two great quarterbacks and I think it will come down to whichever team puts the most pressure on the QBs and I think that Spagnuolo will have his defense ready to meet that challenge. Brady will pick you apart in a hurry but he doesn't do so well when he's under pressure. That... and Mahomes... IMO... performs pretty good under pressure. I think that he has a remarkable future and a legacy in the making if he stays healthy and having 2 Super Bowl wins in his first 3 years would be one hell of a start.

I never was a fan of Brady but I will admit... he's got talent so the Chief's passing defense better pick up their game and be up to snuff. If I was still betting... I'd either be laying off the game or betting small because of that 3 1/2 point spread with the game being played in Tampa and I sure wouldn't be betting against the Chiefs.

Comment

I have no plans to watch it.
                    I have no desire to watch them due to their politics...and Springsteen is to be advertising politics...and I'm sure all the ads will play to politics.
                    Since it is all about politics.....and politics I oppose.
                    I won't be subject to their brainwashing as to what they push as acceptable and not acceptable.
                    I will go on political sites and forums for my politics.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                      I have no plans to watch it.
                      I have no desire to watch them due to their politics...and Springsteen is to be advertising politics...and I'm sure all the ads will play to politics.
                      Since it is all about politics.....and politics I oppose.
                      I won't be subject to their brainwashing as to what they push as acceptable and not acceptable.
                      I will go on political sites and forums for my politics.
                      I agree with you... politics have no business in sports! I used to be an avid football enthusiast... hell... I couldn't wait for football season to begin and hated for it to end. That all changed when they started getting political and disrespecting our flag and country. I haven't watched a full game all season but in all honesty... I have been keeping up with the scores and such and even caught myself watching a quarter a few times this season. It's just so hard giving up something you lived for and loved your whole life but I will end up doing it but I'm determined to do just that... I'll just have to wean myself off of it. After all... I got passed the hardest part of my commitment by not betting all season so it's all downhill from here.

Even though I plan not to watch the Super Bowl... I probably will tune in around 9PM or so just to see what's going on. Hopefully... I won't even keep up with it next year or watch a single minute of the game because I really don't miss it as much as I thought I would... except for the Survivor pool and Sunday parlays... of course.

Comment

I understand why many choose to not watch pro football. I feel there is no place for politics in any form of professional sports. Too me it's entertainment. If an actor or an NBA, NFL or whatever want to express his opinions and beliefs on their own time that's their business. But I don't want to hear it when I'm looking to be entertained...............Enough on that, now for me it's on to the Daytona 500 and the NASCAR season.

Comment

I understand why many choose to not watch pro football. I feel there is no place for politics in any form of professional sports. Too me it's entertainment. If an actor or an NBA, NFL or whatever want to express his opinions and beliefs on their own time that's their business. But I don't want to hear it when I'm looking to be entertained...............Enough on that, now for me it's on to the Daytona 500 and the NASCAR season.
                          I cannot say I didn't watch it as I did watch the kickoff and the first couple of plays.. put Netflix on and watched a movie.. Saw this morning that Brady won and now for me it is pitches and catchers that I believe start reporting sometime next week..I will look up the highlights of the game today but from social media posts I assume the halftime entertainment hour sucked big time..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                            I cannot say I didn't watch it as I did watch the kickoff and the first couple of plays.. put Netflix on and watched a movie.. Saw this morning that Brady won and now for me it is pitches and catchers that I believe start reporting sometime next week..I will look up the highlights of the game today but from social media posts I assume the halftime entertainment hour sucked big time..
                            I watched the entire game. I turned on a Law and Order rerun during the halftime. The game was okay. Not very exciting too me. It wasn't the shoot out I was hoping for.

Comment

It's 6:00 time to hear what the 3 cable networks have to peddle.

Comment

Another reason I really didn't watch the super bowl.. I don't have a problem with them singing the song but to call it the Black National Anthem?? Is there one for Hispanics? Or Greeks? Or maybe the Irish? Stop this shit already.. It is only furthering the divide.. Maybe we should have MORE diversity in all sports..

In Case You Missed It: Super Bowl LV Kicks Off with Singing of Black National Anthem (VIDEO)

Super Bowl LV kicked off this year with the singing of the Black National Anthem.

Alicia Keys sang, “Lift Your Voice and Sing” in Tampa to start off the festivities.

Shots of NFL players kneeling to the US National Anthem and Black Lives Matter protests were included in this Super Bowl video.
                                https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-anthem-video/

Comment

Working...
                                X