• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just my opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDpGsFI3WNg

Comment

It was such a relief to me when the house passed the $1.9 trillion bill that included our pension relief. I want to Thank Donald Trump for losing the presidency, senate, and the house. The democrats couldn't have passed it without his help.

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
        It was such a relief to me when the house passed the $1.9 trillion bill that included our pension relief. I want to Thank Donald Trump for losing the presidency, senate, and the house. The democrats couldn't have passed it without his help.
        Trump would have signed it.. It was McConnell that held it up..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
          Trump would have signed it.. It was McConnell that held it up..
          That was my point. Without Trump's help the democrats wouldn't have won the Georgia senate runoff. Without those 2 democrat seats McConnell and the republicans would still be in control and the bill wouldn't have passed. Thanks again for Trump's help/interference in Georgia. Or maybe the runoff election was also stolen.

Comment

That was my point. Without Trump's help the democrats wouldn't have won the Georgia senate runoff. Without those 2 democrat seats McConnell and the republicans would still be in control and the bill wouldn't have passed. Thanks again for Trump's help/interference in Georgia. Or maybe the runoff election was also stolen.
            Or maybe the runoff election was also stolen.
            Well it was IMO but we will leave that to another debate..

If anything that lost the election to the democrats could be a number of things.. Number one will be Mitch McConnell .. Number two will be Mitch McConnell.. And then the other would be attorney L. Lin Wood who told the people from Georgia the special election was a fraud and to stay home..

Comment

So you and I disagree. I would have thought that Trump would have had better control of his party before the elections. It appears to me that he has much better control now since the republicans lost both the white house and the congress. It appears to me that the republican are afraid of him now more than ever.

Comment

So you and I disagree. I would have thought that Trump would have had better control of his party before the elections. It appears to me that he has much better control now since the republicans lost both the white house and the congress. It appears to me that the republican are afraid of him now more than ever.
                The republicans aren't afraid of Trump half as much as the democrats are...

And you failed to mention Biden... why is that... could it be the fact that it's because his party has total control over him?

Imagine that... there is another side of that equation after all...

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                  And you failed to mention Biden...
                  I didn't fail to mention Biden. I was just giving my opinion on Trump's influence on the election.. But now that you mention Biden it was his bill that saved my pension.

why is that... could it be the fact that it's because his party has total control over him?
                  I suppose anything is possible but I wouldn't know that

Not my equation just my opinion.

Comment

I didn't fail to mention Biden. I was just giving my opinion on Trump's influence on the election.. But now that you mention Biden it was his bill that saved my pension.
                    And I just gave you mine...so try and not get offended because we're just trading opinions... that's all.

Now you say that it was "Biden's bill" that saved your pension... IMO... that's an insult to all the people who fought for years and countless hours of hard work to get the pension bill passed... and Biden probably doesn't even know it's even included in the bill... let alone what's in it.

Comment

• Re: Just my opinion

And I just gave you mine...so try and not get offended because we're just trading opinions... that's all
                      That's what I like about this thread it's just my opinion. I don't have to justify or prove anything. I can just post what I believe......... Biden had nothing to do with my post. I only responded to your comment out of curtesy.

Comment

I appreciate all of the hard work Teamster retirees did fighting for the Butch Lewis Act. I appreciate all the house members, including the 8 republicans, who co-sponsored the 2019 Butch Lewis Act. I appreciate senators like Sherrod Brown and Bernie Sanders who have supported our cause............I don't mean "our" cause as if I played any part in the movement.

I honestly believe that the pension relief would never have passed without the democrats having control of congress. I don't know if Trump would have signed the bill if it got to his desk. But I do know that Biden did sign it. Biden kept a campaign promise to help fix the MEPFs.

Comment

Well sleepy joe,the current mty suit sure kept us current with his on and on droning last night about covid relief.I must have missed the part about how the border was out of control,and any of the other problems that are current.His warm and fuzzy voice and demeanor sure does make me feel good.Unity out one side of his mouth ,while he's sticking the knife in your back.
                          Nothing more than a full hot load of dim BS,are the people really that gullible.
                          Thanks joe for the pension reform,to bad he probably doesn't even realize it,too bad that the whole package wasn't on the positive side,I guess we can't have everything.
                          Last edited by 1484-1075; 03-12-2021, 05:25 AM.

Comment

That's what I like about this thread it's just my opinion. I don't have to justify or prove anything. I can just post what I believe......... Biden had nothing to do with my post. I only responded to your comment out of curtesy.
                            Yes you can post what you believe... just like anyone else can. All I'm saying is that don't get offended when someone else says what they believe. Don't you think that's only right?

And Biden did have something to do with your post...

But now that you mention Biden it was his bill that saved my pension.
                            After all... it was his bill that saved your pension... right?

And try not to get offended... I'm only asking...

Comment

Yes you can post what you believe... just like anyone else can. All I'm saying is that don't get offended when someone else says what they believe. Don't you think that's only right?

And Biden did have something to do with your post...I believe this is where our exchange of opinions started with you first mentioning Biden

After all... it was his bill that saved your pension... right?

And try not to get offended... I'm only asking...
                              I can't recall getting offended by someone posting their opinion unless that opinion had a personal reference to me. As far as Biden having something to do with my post I don't see it

Will you show me where it had anything to do with Biden.

And you failed to mention Biden... why is that... could it be the fact that it's because his party has total control over him?

Comment

I can't recall getting offended by someone posting their opinion unless that opinion had a personal reference to me. As far as Biden having something to do with my post I don't see it
                                You get offended when someone gives you their opinion about your opinion... and you even get more offended when if they question you about your opinion. Are you now trying to say that you don't?

Will you show me where it had anything to do with Biden.
                                Here is the post I replied to and the conversation that followed...

All I did was ask why you failed to mention Biden when it came controlling his party since you evidently think that every president should have control of their whole party. Which you then evaded the question by stating that you only gave your opinion which IMO… is just another way a copping out of answering it. Then you said that it was Biden’s bill that saved your pension.

Now I ask you… just how was it that it was Biden’s bill that saved your pension? Or are you just going to cop out again by saying that you were just giving your opinion.

That’s your problem… you think that if you say that something was just your opinion… it should then be considered beyond reproach… but I’m sorry… IMO… it is not.

Comment

Working...
                                X