Memorial Day weekend..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day weekend..

It is the unofficial start of the summer in many places.. And now with more and more states opening up or relaxing their Covid restrictions we will see many places with parades and backyard parties and barbecues.. But let's not forget what it is all about.. To mourn and celebrate for those that gave everything.. And don't forget to buy your poppy's this weekend.. Wishing Everyone here at TOL a safe and happy weekend..

Re: Memorial Day weekend..

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    It is the unofficial start of the summer in many places.. And now with more and more states opening up or relaxing their Covid restrictions we will see many places with parades and backyard parties and barbecues.. But let's not forget what it is all about.. To mourn and celebrate for those that gave everything.. And don't forget to buy your poppy's this weekend.. Wishing Everyone here at TOL a safe and happy weekend..

I would say that more people than not are really unaware of what Memorial Day actually stands for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post

Comment

Comment

And just in case any of you cancel culture or any other "woke" enthusiasts get offended by this Memorial Day Prayer... tough shit... I don't give a crap... just exercising my right to free speech and my freedom of religion. There are those that say we are not a Christian nation but I don't give a crap about what they think either... the fact of the matter is that I don't condemn or look down on anyone for their religion or lack of and I'll be damned if I'll let them condemn me for my faith!

I wish everyone good health... a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend! Let's just hope all those that suffered injury and lost their lives protecting this great country end up in vain!

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post

And just in case any of you cancel culture or any other "woke" enthusiasts get offended by this Memorial Day Prayer... tough shit... I don't give a crap... just exercising my right to free speech and my freedom of religion. There are those that say we are not a Christian nation but I don't give a crap about what they think either... the fact of the matter is that I don't condemn or look down on anyone for their religion or lack of and I'll be damned if I'll let them condemn me for my faith!

I wish everyone good health... a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend! Let's just hope all those that suffered injury and lost their lives protecting this great country end up in vain!
            I think you should quit holding things in Docker, say what's on your mind. Ditto Brother.

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
              I think you should quit holding things in Docker, say what's on your mind. Ditto Brother.
              If I could just find a way to say what's on my mind... I think that I would feel much better... lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                    This is what the MORON LIBTARDS teach and promote.Mindless idiots of the current generation,I hope the parents of these college educated dribble are happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X