X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trivia

Originally posted by x475 View Post
    Another asinine post from the docker.

Deflecting again I see... you must be referring to posts like these...

Poor little docker seems a bit testy today. What's the matter dockey ?
    Did somebody take a crap in your Cheerios this morning?
    Dock , a guy who craves a mule sausage every day , probably shouldn't be talking about open mouths.
    Just sayin'
    Dock , maybe if you spend more time improving your reading skills , instead of playing hide the salami with sheep , you might understand Jimmy's post.
    But since you mentioned it , why did the Mule return? Did he find out you
    were playing hide the salami with his sheep?
    Translation: "Boo hoo , Jimmy that mean old x475 is pickin' on me. I was lying about him and now, waaa, now
    he's smack talking me and I can't keep up....help me Jimmy...waaaa...make him stop it ! waaaa."
    You obviously still have a problem with your reading comprehension skills.
    Maybe the information in this link will help you learn the basics.
    It's for 4th graders , hopefully that's not too advanced for your skill level.
    I hope this helps.
    https://www.brighthubeducation.com/p...th-grade-kids/
    Sooo...I post a link to try and help you overcome your reading comprehension disability and I don't even get a thank you?
    Geez , how rude.
    Reading your latest rants , I now realize what I said
    about you having the IQ of a boiled turnip , was unfair and insulting.
    This morning I am going to the farmers market and apologize to the turnips.
    No reply from the turnips. Apparently turnips not only have a higher intellect than you , they
    have a thicker skin and don't trigger as easily.
    I think I found the problem.
    The original post should have said raw, not boiled.
    Darn auto-correct.
    All ok now , dock?
    Glad you're ok with the correction.
    So we agree , your IQ is equal to a raw turnip.
    I see you have become quite fond of the Shakespeare quote, even though
    you screeched like a rabid chimpanzee when I used it first.
    It's doubtful you would have found that quote in your daily search of Craigslist personal ads.
    Here's your avatar... proudly display it... you sure earned it...

You have to be one of the dumbest individuals I ever ran across

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
      You have to be one of the dumbest individuals I ever ran across
      Yet here you are, following me , reading every word , and responding to every post I write.

Comment

Yet here you are, following me , reading every word , and responding to every post I write.
        Following you… do you think you’re on twitter or facebook now? I can only imagine what kind of freaks that you have following you on there. Let me guess… you’ll probably come back and say that you have over 81 million… right?

As for reading every word… well duh… that’s not very hard seeing what you post is rarely over a sentence long. That may be a tedious task for someone of your caliber but not mine.

And responding to every post you write… hell yeh… why wouldn’t I want to agitate and humiliate someone who hates my guts. Now I see why Trump tweeted so much and couldn’t wait to get in front of the media. You can’t actually expect your foolish posts to go unanswered… or do you?

Comment

Dock doesn't understand the word follow is not exclusive to FB or twitter.

Comment

Then by all means… tell me just how do you follow a member on this forum. Tell me… where can I see the member’s tweets on here? Just how come I can read and reply to every member’s post because I sure don’t remember anyone that I chose to follow on here? What setting do I use on here to follow someone?

Being able to add a friend and subscribe to a thread sure as hell isn’t considered following someone in my book because what I know of facebook… you can only reply and see many of that person’s posts if you follow which isn’t the case here. So… as far as I know… you are only able to add a member as a friend… put a member on ignore or subscribe to a particular thread here… not members themselves.

Then… after explaining that to me… do you want to try and give it another try and answer my trivia question or do you just want to continue trashing this thread with your childish… foolish… ridiculous drivel? The choice is yours… I could care less because either way you’ll end up looking foolish.

Comment

I dont do FB or twitter.
              Have they trademarked the word *follow*? Perhaps you could check on that.
              Until then I'll continue to use the word in the traditional sense...as in one item follows another.
              Examples:

Post number 2 follows post number 1 , post 3 follows post 2 , etc.

and...

Every time I post , docker will follow it with a post of lies.

Let me know what you find out about the trademark issue. Thanks.

Comment

I dont do FB or twitter.
                Have they trademarked the word *follow*? Perhaps you could check on that.
                Until then I'll continue to use the word in the traditional sense...as in one item follows another.
                Examples:
                and...
                Every time I post , docker will follow it with a post of lies.
                Let me know what you find out about the trademark issue. Thanks.
                Lol… what a nincompoop… how about you trademarking that.

Me thinks that you have followed the yellow brick road one too many times because you’re the cowardly lion… scarecrow and tin man all wrapped up in one… and sometimes… I think you even have Dorothy somewhere hidden in that sick little mind of yours just yearning to reveal herself.

As far as “following” you goes…

Following you… do you think you’re on twitter or facebook now?
                Here’s what I found…

Now… how about you finding a logo that says… “Follow us on Teamsters On Line”. Oops… you can’t because there isn’t one. So… until you find one… I’ll use the word follow in whatever sense I damn well please and nincompoop in its traditional sense.

I also see that you are proud to show off your counting skills …

Well good for you… that’s right… a little disarranged and convoluted but we have to consider your dyslexia and all.

I can now add paranoid to your long list of descriptive adjectives. Let me try to ease your mind about me following you. I’m not following you… I follow up on asinine posts… it’s not my fault that all your posts fall in that category. Perhaps you could check on that…

Examples…

Hello , Brother and Sister Teamsters!

I have returned from a short leave from TOL. It appears the merger of "Oldfoolteamsters" and
                TOL has been a resounding success. It's great to see how much this site
                has grown in a few short weeks. Simply amazing how many new members!
                Sure, the muledicksucker drove some members away but , hell, who needs them anyway? They
                didn't contribute nearly as much wisdom as the brainiacs from the old fool site.
                Congratulations on a job well done.

Your brother always...X475
                Who is considered to be the very first Teamster?
                muler , with docker following close behind.
                Now that we’ve finally cleared that up … how about you giving it another shot of trying to answer my trivia question.

And please... try not to get all paranoid when I follow up by reading every word and responding to your reply. Maybe... I should consider myself lucky that you aren't still an admin... I would probably find myself outside looking in again by being banned for the infraction of "following". Like I said... you truly are a nincompoop... lol

Comment

The docker followed my post (again) with a full page rant , just as I predicted.

..Now… I’ll use the word follow in whatever sense I damn well please...
                  So will I , so what's your point?

Comment

The docker followed my post (again) with a full page rant , just as I predicted.
                    So will I , so what's your point?
                    What’s my point… that’s easy… you are now acting like a naggy bitch all over this "following" BS… defined by the urban dictionary as "A person (Most the time woman) who whines and moans over stupid bullshit."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...=naggy%20bitch

As you predicted… is that what you call whining and crying these days…

Just listen to what your pitiful sorry ass is actually crying about now…

That’s right… you’re on a public forum bawling about being followed by someone who’s reading and responding to your posts. Just what the hell is wrong with you? Just what do you think a forum like this is for anyway? Let me guess… you’re one of those loony leftist liberals who think they should be able to say anything they want without any reciprocation at all. That’s you in a nutshell… you just edited or deleted the replies entirely that confronted your ridiculous BS and banned the poster when you were the admin and now… just cry and whine about it. I have news for your childish… thin-skinned… snowflake ass… if you can’t handle any responses to what you post… just get your sorry ass off the forum… it’s as simple as that. Your sorry attempt to get me to back off won’t work because I’ll be damned if I just sit back and let your asinine posts go unchallenged.

Here’s how I see it… you now find yourself at the crossroads with three choices… follow the left path and just continue with your asinine posts which I will continue to perpetually attack… follow the right path and start making logical posts which I will respond accordingly or follow that yellow brick road straight ahead and join Dorothy and friends in the wonderful world of Oz because all the crying and whining in the world won’t keep me from responding to your asinine posts. And don’t try telling me that you didn’t know this was going to be the case because that’s why you had that childish hissy fit and resigned as admin when we were allowed back and your dictatorship rules were abandoned.

Well… will you look at this… I just followed your post again… lol

The question is… just what are you going to do about it… nothing… that’s what… except maybe more crying and whining… throwing another pity party or hissy fit. So… get busy thinking of another way of generating more pity because this idea didn’t fair too well either…. except to look even more desperate than you already have been.

Now…be sure to follow me because you don’t have to worry about me crying and whining about something as asinine as a member posting a reply on an open forum. Do you actually see just how ridiculous that is now?

Comment

Hmm , dock did it again. Followed my post with other full page temper tantrum.

I'll get his thread back on topic for him. Trivia question;

When docker rides the short yellow bus to his special school , is the bus driver a Teamster?

Comment

Hmm , dock did it again. Followed my post with other full page temper tantrum.
                        I'll get his thread back on topic for him. Trivia question;
                        When docker rides the short yellow bus to his special school , is the bus driver a Teamster?
                        I see that you’re still crying about me replying to your childish foolish drivel…

What’s the matter x… truth hurts… doesn’t it?

Face it… you’re nothing but a washed up… disgraced admin who hasn’t had a reasonable post since December of last year in the Name Game thread. What’s the matter… doesn’t fit in your sick little diabolical plan you have trashing the forum now that you resigned… does it? You’ve made a total fool out of yourself on “Muler’s Retirement” thread… the “Trash Day” thread… the “Transparency” thread… The “X is Back” thread and now… the “Trivia” thread.

IMO… instead of crying and whining about me replying to your every post…you should be thanking me because I’m the only member that still will… now that all the members know just what an ignorant… childish… foolish… paranoid… spiteful … cowardly… deceitful… lying… insecure… perverted cry baby the former admin turned out to be. It looks like that I’m the only one who is now willing to even be seen associating with your pitiful ass these days. That’s a fact… if it wasn’t for me… you would be totally ignored.

I bet that brings up some sad memories of the past for you… doesn’t it? You know… like when your parents probably threw you pity parties after giving into your hissy fits as a toddler. Like when the kids picked on you at school… that’s probably when you started getting insecure. Like when nobody wanted to be seen actually sitting next to your spoiled little dumb ass on the school bus… that’s probably how you thought up that ridiculously asinine trivia question that you just posted here. And it’s probably those painful memories which kept you from introducing yourself to Muler… after all… you knew he would of seen you for the foolish idiot you are right off the bat… And who knows… you may have been sporting that elegant dress and high heels for that special trip to Cleveland that day and wasn’t ready to come out of the closet yet.

I also noticed that you speak as though you’re talking to an audience… now… that belle of the ball thing that you got going on there is downright as hilarious as it is conceited. I have news for you… it’s just you and me kid… and I’m sorry to inform you… neither one of us is impressing a damn soul on here. In other words… you aren’t on a high horse… you’re right down here in the shithole with me… just a whole hell of a lot deeper with no hopes of escaping. I’m sure you heard of quicksand… well… your despicable behavior and meaningless drivel has turned that quick sand to quitshit. You must of heard about quick draw McGraw… well… you’re his alter ego quickshit dipshit... the fastest shit slinger in the west!

How about making up a trivia question about that?

Comment

Soooo....was that a yes or no on the bus driver trivia question?

Comment

Soooo....was that a yes or no on the bus driver trivia question?
                            That answer would be a no… the bus driver would not be a Teamster. I’m curious… did any other members get the right answer? Oh… that’s right… they couldn’t have because they all ignore you… lol

And trust me… that answer is right… even though it’s a logical answer to an illogical question which is understandable considering the mentality of the one who asked it. Do you have any more dumb trivia questions you want to ask or answer again about docker?

It would be nice if you would make up your mind… one minute you’re crying and whining about me following you… reading every word and responding to every post you write and the next minute you want me to answer a ridiculously asinine question.

Now that I answered your trivia question… how about you trying to answer mine again because that asinine answer “muler with docker following close behind” couldn’t have been more ridiculous.

As a matter of fact,,, that would have been the perfect asinine answer to your asinine trivia question. After all… those are the two Teamsters that constantly remind you of those painful memories of your school bus tribulations of years past.

IMO…you should just consider yourself lucky that Muler isn’t “following” you too.

Comment

... I’m curious… did any other members get the right answer? Oh… that’s right… they couldn’t have because they all ignore you… lol
                              ... That’s a fact… if it wasn’t for me… you would be totally ignored.

How about making up a trivia question about that?
                              OK.

If I am on all the members ignore lists , as you claim , how stupid are you to rant about posts no one else sees ?

Comment

Since you asked, here's another question for ya , dock...

Have you ever regretted eating all those lead paint chips when you were a kid ?

Comment

Working...
                                X