X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need two vent about something.

This thread is dedicated for venting about anything. Vent away

Re: I need two vent about something.

I wonder who will take full advantage of a thread like this??

Comment

How about all the haters,know it all's,died in the wool dims,and the rest of the biden voters,explain the American soldiers deaths to us.This regime has BLOOD on its hands now,for nothing more than politics.This is shameful to say the least,all caused by this incompetent president and his political allies.These people have moved themselves farther down the human chain,just when we thought they couldn't go any lower.

TELL ME I'AM WRONG DIMS

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        I wonder who will take full advantage of a thread like this??
        I can tell you who it won't be... the "my way or the highway" x-staff... lol

Looks like they all packed up and now trucking down some backwoods highway themselves... destination unknown. They may even be all in one rv just cruisin down the road venting amongst themselves. Let's just hope they don't make a "Wrong Turn" and end up on the "Highway to Hell.

Comment

Hey x... here's your chance... start crying and whining about how much you abhor me...

Then... just get your perverted crybaby ass the hell over it... grow up and start making some reasonable posts because I'm here to stay. After all... I'm still waiting for your first contributory post since you had your childish hissy fit and resigned.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post

Then... just get your perverted crybaby ass the hell over it... grow up and start making some reasonable posts because I'm here to stay. ...
            So am I.

Just to piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
              So am I.
              Just to piss you off.
              Now that’s funny… surely you jest… lol

You can’t believe that your 4 word and one or two line replies of nothing but childish drivel every so often actually piss me off… if you do… you’re even more naive and egocentric than I thought. What did piss me off was when you banned members and deleted posts and whole threads that you didn’t like and the ones that made you look like the foolish spiteful dictatorial pervert that you really are but now those days are gone and now it’s time for you to live out the rest of your time on here in shame because you’re too ashamed and lily-livered to admit your past abuse of authority and indiscretions. Those threads like Trash Day… Transparency… X is Back and the Trivia threads are a testament to that fact. By all means… go back and check them out… the real x… in all his childish… foolish… perverted and whining glory on display for anyone to see with the end result in every case was you running off with that tail between your legs crying and whimpering .

So by all means… stick around and “piss me off” even more because I’m just getting started on your sorry ass. Oh… and just to let you know…

I like how you tried to persuade Jimmy into believing that you still care about him and this forum with this post…

Jimmy , watch your back around the lowlife docker. He's been proven to be a serial liar.
              He has no morals, no concept of friendship , loyalty , or Teamster brotherhood.
              docker is a snake that will turn on you and attack you in a heartbeat.
              After all… I got one similar early on warning me about Muler in the trash day thread if you recall…

Aren't you the little conniver. How's that for being a snake in the grass? What... are you going to be warning someone about Jimmy in the near future if he doesn't soon come around to your way of thinking? Looks like you're trying to manipulate now that you can't dictate anymore.

Like I said… having your posts and threads stay alive are your worst enemy and my best friend which I’ll be sure that they keep sneaking up and biting you in the ass… lol

You're just like all those loony leftist liberals... have to rely on censorship in order to survive because the facts are so devastating to your baseless accusations and allegations.

Now... that said... how about getting your ass back to the Transparency… X is Back and the Trivia threads and try to finish what you started like I told you to do before. Don't let me have to tell you again you little weasel.

Comment

I am failing at venting.. The guy buying our house sent us a list of stuff he would like to purchase.. We sent back the list with the prices I expected but expected he would try to bargain and it failed.. He accepted all the prices we gave him.. And I was sure for a debate over prices.. And now with all our left leaning members here being silent I have no one to vent with..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                  I am failing at venting.. The guy buying our house sent us a list of stuff he would like to purchase.. We sent back the list with the prices I expected but expected he would try to bargain and it failed.. He accepted all the prices we gave him.. And I was sure for a debate over prices.. And now with all our left leaning members here being silent I have no one to vent with..
                  I remember decades ago... I just bought a new vehicle and had a 75 Mercury Monarch in good clean shape with new tires that I just wanted to get rid of so I put it in the paper stating the first one who comes up with $200 firm... gets it. Well... wouldn't you know it... some asshole comes out with his young son in tow... starts kicking the tires... then says... well... I don't know... I might go as high as $150. I politely told him no... see ya and have a nice day. He then said that he wasn't done negotiating yet... that's when I cut him off and said... yes you are... does your dumbass even have the slightest clue as to what firm means... now just get the hell out of here. Who knows... maybe it was that guy's son who bought your house... lol

Comment

Now... that said... how about getting your ass back to the Transparency… X is Back and the Trivia threads and try to finish what you started like I told you to do before. Don't let me have to tell you again you little weasel.
                    Was that a threat , dock? And what if I don't? You going to have me banned too?

Comment

Why doesn’t it surprise me that your lily-livered ass would consider that a threat. I suppose you’re going to start crying about me threatening you now too. Why not… after all… try getting as much pity as you are able to generate… right? What else are you going to dream up in that desperate paranoid sick little mind of yours?

I see that you didn’t even try to argue the point how you ran away from those threads that I mentioned with that tail between your legs crying and whimpering.

I also see that you didn’t comment on how you got busted trying to manipulate Jimmy with your loyalty BS just like you did with me early on. That’s you alright… always ignore the truth and reply with nothing but meaningless drivel.

Am I going to have you banned too… what… are you now trying to claim that I had members banned? Now that’s funny… just how desperate have you become? Just look at you… the banning master now insinuates that the person he banned multiple times… somehow… has managed to have a member or members banned.Talking about deflection… that takes it to a whole different level.How sad is that? Desperate times call for desperate measures… right?

Now… grow up and get your crying complaining ass back to those threads and try to finish what you started because you sure aren’t getting me pissed off like you said you are with these desperate BS allegations. Here’s some friendly advice… stop grasping at straws and start trying to grasp reality… trust me… you’ll come out further in the end because the only person you are fooling is yourself and making an ass out of yourself in the process.

Comment

Since you brought it up... why don't you tell me what happened to all the other staff dictators because I'm sure you guys were all crying and whining about having your abusive authority ripped right out from under your loony leftist liberal asses behind the scenes? How about it x... you brought it up so how about being a man for once in your miserable life and vent all about it... after all... this is the thread to do it. Or are you just too much of a wuss to admit that fact too? I didn't think so... you will just continue dropping innuendos about it every once in a while just like you do with everything else like any lily-livered... self-pitying pannywaist. Isn't that right... "x is back"? Boy... what a joke you turned out to be! Maybe you should start a thread and call it... "x the two-faced backstabbing idiot that's just hanging around begging for some revengeful pity".

I see that Jimmy isn't saying a word about what happened which is understanding but no... not you... that's not how a childish... lily-livered... spiteful POS like yourself handles it... do they... no... they start a thread called the ... "x is back" which I see you already abandoned because it only made you look foolish and didn't get the sympathy and payback that you were hoping for. How's that for the hard cold truth?

Comment

More docker lies...

...You can’t believe that your 4 word and one or two line replies of nothing but childish drivel every so often actually piss me off…
                          It's obvious from your temper tantrum rants that you're pissed off.

You claim you've got nothing to do with banning...
                          So what does happen if I don't follow "king" dockers order?

BTW...I didn't start the Transparency or Trivia thread.

Comment

More docker lies...
                            It's obvious from your temper tantrum rants that you're pissed off.
                            You claim you've got nothing to do with banning...
                            So what does happen if I don't follow "king" dockers order?
                            BTW...I didn't start the Transparency or Trivia thread.
                            Wow... 5 lines... I'm impressed!

Here’s what’s obvious… your dumbass doesn’t have a clue as to what a temper tantrum and a rant is. A temper tantrum is when you have a meltdown and quit your position over something as simple as rule changes… run off and indulge in self-pity for awhile… only to come back and announce your return with some kind of childish “I told you so” and bitter resentment for this forum... owner and its members… then just continue on with nothing but petty… childish… spiteful… meaningless drivel in the attempts to trash this site. That’s a temper tantrum and a foolish and childish one at that.

As for a rant… well… you probably think anything more than a two liner as a rant because that’s about what all you can comprehend at one time. And finally… just who is the one who sounds as though they are pissed off… the logical guess would be a disgraced x-admin with docker-muler derangement syndrome who threw a childish hissy fit… resigned and goes around trashing the forum posting nothing but either meaningless… childish… foolish… perverted drivel and accusations since… along with accusing others of temper tantrums… lies and being pissed off now that they can no longer control the discussion.

You’re an idiot and a fool for even thinking that I could have anything to do with banning… first off… I don’t believe in it… and second… I’m always one step from being banned myself… but you know that… you just want to throw that out there and hope something sticks… that’s how your deceitful lowlife ass operates. I also see that you’re too much of a lily-livered wuss to talk about why you had a meltdown… resigned and don’t get involved in any discussions with other members and topics since your onset of docker-muler derangement syndrome… along with what happened to your fellow staff cronies. After all… you’re the one who can provide more insight on that than anyone still left here… and don’t even try to deny that fact because someone would have to be a fool to believe that you guys still don’t communicate after all those years together… especially seeing how you all share the same distorted views of superiority… bias and dictatorship and how you all were the victims here.

Look at you… trying to use the excuse that you didn’t start the Transparency and Trivia threads as a means of abandonment… what do you think it’s ok to run-off with that tail between your leg if it’s not a thread you started? I have news for you… it’s not about finishing a thread that you start… it’s finishing something that you… yourself started dipshit. Even according to your own warped ideology… why in the hell did you abandon your beloved “x is back” thread? That’s x for you… always speaking with a forked tongue.

And finally… for your so called dramatic "king dockers order”… are you actually that much of a puss and paranoid to consider that a threat or is it that you’re trying your damndest to generate more sympathy and even disciplinary actions by making a mountain out of a molehill out of it by making it look like a threat? Either way… it’s just downright pitiful if you ask me. Now get your ass back and finish what you started on all those threads. I’m not going to tell you no more and if you’re such a paranoid pannywaist who considers that a threat… tough shit… get over it because I’ll be damned if I have to watch what I say so your little sensitive snowflake ass doesn’t take something as a threat.

And don't think I don't know for one minute what you're trying to do here which is trying to make me conscientious when it comes to long posts describing your lowlife ass just becasue you get ashamed... pissed and intimidated by having to read them because it won't work so just get used to reading them or continue to have someone read them for your dumbass.

How’s that for a rant… you big sissy… lol

Comment

Social Security a “Shell Game, There Is No Money in the Trust Funds” Says Head of Accounting Think Tank

Sheila Weinberg, the founder of the non-partisan think tank Truth in Accounting (TIA), spoke the truth. In an interview with the Epoch Times on Thursday she said, “Our bottom line is the [Social Security] trust funds are all a shell game; there is no money in the trust funds.” What resides in those trust funds for Social Security and Medicare are debt securities. The “premiums” workers have been paying in are immediately spent to fund the government, but to keep the scam from blowing up, the Treasury Department issues IOUs to the Social Security Administration — promises to redeem them at some undetermined time in the future.These are not assets. They are liabilities.

Weinberg, who founded Truth in Accounting (TIA) 20 years ago, explains that “the federal debt [estimated currently at $28 trillion] only tells us what the government owes the public. It doesn’t take into account what’s owed to seniors, veterans and retired [government] employees.” According to TIA, the real federal deficit exceeds $133 trillion, reflecting the unfunded and unaccounted shortfalls of $41 trillion in Social Security promises and $55 trillion in unfunded Medicare promises. The balance includes publicly held debt, pension and retiree healthcare liabilities, and other liabilities.The report from the Board of Trustees of the trust funds collecting and paying out Social Security and Medicare benefits that was released on Tuesday said that, thanks to COVID and the related economic shutdown, those funds will be exhausted sooner than expected. But they were hopeful that Congress would come to the rescue by “increasing revenue from workers and employers … and lowering benefits for some or all beneficiaries.”

Social Security cannot be “fixed.” Its ultimate demise can be delayed, usually at the last possible moment by an act of Congress, but its fundamental flaw — taking money from some who earned it and giving it to others who didn’t — remains.

https://thenewamerican.com/social-se...ng-think-tank/
                              I'm so sick and tired about hearing about Social Security!!!

IMO... Social Secutity was a scam from it's onset... but guess what... those low life POS in our goverment implemented and made it mandatory which us baby boomers had no choice but to pay in all our lives and now that it's time to start collecting... some of these lowlife POS are now trying to convince us that it's corrupt and failing. Well no shit... it was corrupt from the start and set up to fail but those POS won't tell anyone that! They devised that scheme just as a way of creating a huge bankroll for other means becasue they knew people wouldn't be collecting for decades which made it the perfect scam because all they had to do is say it failed way down the raod when it was time for many to start collecting what they were due. They started it and it's up to us to make them fix it and a great start would be make them put all the money back that was stolen from it all those years and only give it to the ones for which it was intended.

How many of you remember when they started the Pennsylvania Turnpike? Another great scam... that was only supposed to be a toll road till they paid it off... well... they paid it off decades ago... and not only did keep the toll... they actually hiked up the tolls... stating it was for its "upkeep". Imagine that... for all those years... they were paying it off along with it's upkeep... but now that its paid off... thay had to up the tolls just for its upkeep. Talking about playing "We the People" for fools!

Hell ya... just how many people are still around who remember all those promises meant not to be kept???

Anyone care to lend me a million dollars... I''l pay you back 2 million in 40 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X