New Years 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years 2022

Just want to say I wish everyone on Teamstersonline a safe and Happy New Years.. 2021 can not end quick enough.. 2022 will bring a brand new adventure for us having completed our move to SC the end of November ..

And when is a good time to go to Chick-fil-A ?? asking for a friend..

Last edited by crazy; 12-31-2021, 06:39 AM.

Re: New Years 2022

Happy and healthy New Year to all.21 has been a bizare year to say the least,hopefully 22 works out better for the common man and to hell with the slimey politicans.

Comment

Happy New year everyone

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        Just want to say I wish everyone on Teamstersonline a safe and Happy New Years.. 2021 can not end quick enough.. 2022 will bring a brand new adventure for us having completed our move to SC the end of November ..

And when is a good time to go to Chick-fil-A ?? asking for a friend..

Any day except Sunday. I hadn't eaten there in quite a while. We have a Chic-fil-a Dwarf house in our little town, that is a sit down restaurant where they wait on you instead of like most that are a fast food counter. Since everybody's favorite pandemic came around they were only drive thru but now you can go inside and eat but no more being waited on , just the fast food counter like all the rest- WTF. When my kids were little we ate there at least once a week and they had family night on Wednesday they would have specials like all you could eat nuggets for 6 bux or they had a really kick ass breakfast buffet on Wednesday night and Saturday morning. My wife and my 3 boys and myself could go there and eat like it was going out of style for about 28 bux back in the mid to late 1990's. My wife and I went there a few weeks ago and it was almost 30 bux . 1 sandwich 4:14 cents with tax. What a friggin bummer.

Comment

Also happy New Year to all Teamstersonline members. My mother in law has Alzheimer's and lives with us about 95 percent of the time but she has been at my wife's 3 other siblings houses in another state since Thanksgiving, my brother in law showed up with her today unannounced , guess he has had all he can stand. I don't know wither to put a gun to my head or shoot him, but I'm leaning towards the latter. HAPPY NEWYEAR!

Comment

Happy New Year to all my brothers and sisters of the road, and all the teamsters on the docks. enjoy the day.

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
              Any day except Sunday. I hadn't eaten there in quite a while. We have a Chic-fil-a Dwarf house in our little town, that is a sit down restaurant where they wait on you instead of like most that are a fast food counter. Since everybody's favorite pandemic came around they were only drive thru but now you can go inside and eat but no more being waited on , just the fast food counter like all the rest- WTF. When my kids were little we ate there at least once a week and they had family night on Wednesday they would have specials like all you could eat nuggets for 6 bux or they had a really kick ass breakfast buffet on Wednesday night and Saturday morning. My wife and my 3 boys and myself could go there and eat like it was going out of style for about 28 bux back in the mid to late 1990's. My wife and I went there a few weeks ago and it was almost 30 bux . 1 sandwich 4:14 cents with tax. What a friggin bummer.
              The reason I asked was everytime we go by one the lines in the parking lots are like 20 cars long..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                The reason I asked was everytime we go by one the lines in the parking lots are like 20 cars long..
                There is probably 3 of they're restaurants within a 5 mile area here and they are always that way. But always closed on Sunday. The drive thru here is a dual, 2 cars wide or 2 side by side and employees standing outside taking your order.

Comment

Working...
                X