Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Some day our POTUS may think before he speaks.
    For all those service members who were injured in the Iranian missile attack, it's more then just a "headache".
    Brain injuries are traumatic and damaging.
    Do you think Trump will apologize or retract his statements ? No, I doubt it.

Now word is that 50 injuries have been reported.
    Any word from the White House ? Or from Trump ?

50 service members diagnosed with TBI following Iran ballistic missile attack

The problem with this administration and everyone involved is a lack of truth.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...gy/4582614002/

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashp...issile-attack/
    The number continues to rise with the reported injuries from the Iranian missile attack. The headline says 60, but further into the story it says 64 service members have been diagnosed.

Nearly 60 service members could be eligible for the the Purple Heart following Iran ballistic missile attack
    A 2011 Defense Department policy change regarding mild traumatic brain injury may mean nearly 60 U.S. service members are eligible for the Purple Heart following the Jan. 8 Iran ballistic missile attack that struck two Iraqi bases housing coalition troops
    Jonathan Hoffman, the chief Pentagon spokesman, did not confirm to reporters Monday if Purple Hearts would be awarded for troops injured in the Iran strike.
    Hoffman said the awarding of the Purple Heart was a question for each of the individual services of the “affected members” to answer due to “standards that they all have with regard to” TBI. Hoffman said he had not received an updated timeline on how that process was playing out.

As of Jan. 30, 64 service members have been diagnosed with mild TBI stemming from the Iranian attack, according to the Pentagon. Hoffman told reporters Monday that about 60 percent of those service members have returned to duty.
    https://www.militarytimes.com/flashp...issile-attack/

Comment

Stable Genius and the National Anthem

Didn't the Great Orange One say that one should stand at attention with hand over heart, or words to that effect, or they should be tossed?

Well here he is in all of his glory showing the world how self-centered he is. What a disgrace.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...239913588.html

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
        The stable geography genius strikes again.

While it is humorous one can't fault him for that error, well maybe a little.

I never knew that they were in MO till I saw this. Haven't paid any attention to football since Vicne Lombardi coached Green Bay Packers. Didn't know who was playing till I looked up the start time so we could have date night without the mobs.

I can remember getting an address from dispatch for some place in Kansas City. I questioned if in Kansas or Missouri. Got a smart-mouth answer and "of course it is in Kansas." Co-driver said that he recalled another driver telling him about the same thing. Went MO and bingo.

When we got home I took the bills into her personally and asked if she remembered our conversation, she did, I showed her the bills and her mouth dropped open to her knees and she said she never knew there was one in both states.

Revenge is sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by RedRollingRoadblock View Post
          While it is humorous one can't fault him for that error, well maybe a little.

I never knew that they were in MO till I saw this. Haven't paid any attention to football since Vicne Lombardi coached Green Bay Packers. Didn't know who was playing till I looked up the start time so we could have date night without the mobs.

I can remember getting an address from dispatch for some place in Kansas City. I questioned if in Kansas or Missouri. Got a smart-mouth answer and "of course it is in Kansas." Co-driver said that he recalled another driver telling him about the same thing. Went MO and bingo.

When we got home I took the bills into her personally and asked if she remembered our conversation, she did, I showed her the bills and her mouth dropped open to her knees and she said she never knew there was one in both states.

Revenge is sweet!
          I was just waiting for the Mango Menace to grab a Sharpie and alter another map to prove his bigly greatness.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
            I was just waiting for the Mango Menace to grab a Sharpie and alter another map to prove his bigly greatness.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
            I think he did !!

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
              Interesting comments from the Jewish Labor Committee concerning the Trump peace plan.

Jewish Labor Committee Responds to Trump Plan

Jewish Labor Committee: Jewish Labor Committee Responds to Trump Plan
              The EU has rejected Trump's middle east peace plan. He can't unite the American citizens, so how does he think a deal brokered, in part by a family member, would stand a chance of acceptance ?

European Union rejects Donald Trump’s Middle East peace plan
              The European Union has rejected US President Donald Trump’s proposal for securing peace in the Middle East and expressed concern about Israel’s plans to annex more Palestinian land.
              Trump’s plan, which was unveiled last week, would foresee the eventual creation of a Palestinian state, but it falls far short of minimal Palestinian demands and would leave sizeable chunks of the occupied West Bank in Israeli hands.
              Trump’s plan was welcomed by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, but Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has dismissed it as “nonsense”.
              Gulf Arab states also rejected the White House plan as “biased”.
              https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com...st-peace-plan/

Comment

Between the phony tax scam and the boasts from Trump that workers have benefited from his policies, it seems clear that he loves to congratulate himself for something that hasn't happened.
                The rich get richer, and that has been helped by the policies meant to give the elite an enormous advantage in taxes.
                Not everyone has a 401K, or even a retirement fund, and the majority of Trump supporters fall into that category, IMO.

Trump's State of the Union claimed workers have benefited most. Not quite
                The average wealth of a worker making the median wage or less has risen by a total of $4,000 in the three years since Mr. Trump took office. The average wealth increase for those in the top 1%? That's up $2.2 million.
                Another claim from Mr. Trump in the State of the Union: Wages for lower paid workers have risen 16% since his election. That's true. But most of that increase owes to other factors, including a move by many states to hike their minimum wage.
                Mr. Trump's speech depicted the economy as firing on all cylinders, especially for working-class Americans. That description is off the mark for the manufacturing sector, historically a key source of employment for less-educated workers.
                After booming in 2018, manufacturers narrowly avoided a recession last year, hurt by Mr. Trump's trade fights with China and other countries. Since he entered office in 2017, the number of manufacturing jobs also has expanded more slowly than the broader labor market. The result: Manufacturers today account for a slightly smaller share of employment than they did in 2016.
                Those jobs are also paying less. A decade ago, the average manufacturing job paid $1 an hour more than jobs overall. Today, those same jobs tend to pays less that most other kinds of work, according to figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
                Still, a hot stock market doesn't mean all workers are doing better. Richer Americans hold a far greater portion of the nation's wealth, with the top 10% of income earners owning nearly 85% of the value of all stocks.
                "People who own shares have definitely done well, but most middle-class workers, they can't afford to put away an appreciable amount for their retirement," said Paul Sonn, director of the National Employment Law Project Action Fund.
                https://www.cbsnews.com/news/blue-co...ng-job-claims/

Comment

This guy voted for Trump too....but after three years he has seen the "Light"...

https://www.unz.com/article/trumps-chumps/

Comment

https://youtu.be/ZVzo73HJOOU

If this orange orangutan was so innocent , then why didn’t he and his Repuken buddies allowed the Witnesses to take the stand during the impeachment Trial...if you’re innocent, then they shouldn’t have been worried, unless they were hiding something!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
                      This guy voted for Trump too....but after three years he has seen the "Light"...

https://www.unz.com/article/trumps-chumps/
                      The more they use and ignore the worse it will get is my thoughts. They can only ignore and control for so long.
                      They aren't doing any good by ignoring.
                      It just gets worse.

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post

If this orange orangutan was so innocent , then why didn’t he and his Repuken buddies allowed the Witnesses to take the stand during the impeachment Trial...if you’re innocent, then they shouldn’t have been worried, unless they were hiding something!!!!
                        The Dems in the house refused any GOP requests and witnesses...They were given the same treatment.....bith sides did what they did because they could. The Dems were fools for starting knowing the Senate was GOP majority.......a waste of time sham.

Comment

Imagine if a black or other nonwhites was called what you just called him.......Howard Coselle was taken off TV for calling somebody a monkey.......I don't care at all that you call Trump that......it is the double standard and repercussions to ONE SIDE which I totally dislike.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                            Imagine if a black or other nonwhites was called what you just called him.......Howard Coselle was taken off TV for calling somebody a monkey.......I don't care at all that you call Trump that......it is the double standard and repercussions to ONE SIDE which I totally dislike.

Tap emoji

Comment

If they wanted witnesses why didn't the house call them. And why were the Republicans refused to have witnesses?? Can't have it both ways. Whole thing was a sham.I

And why doesn't Shiffty Schiff release the transcripts from the hearings with the Inspector General?? Maybe because he knows it will damage his case...
                              Last edited by crazy; 02-09-2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                                It seems to be okay when they are doing the name calling. But call them something and it's an OMG moment...

Comment

Working...
                                X