Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nce-the-1970s/

Revealed: President Trump Presided Over the Largest Manufacturing Boom in a First Term Since the 1970s
    President Donald Trump constantly committed to reviving American industry during his 2016 presidential campaign, promising that he’d bring back jobs that the country lost due to unfair trade deals. His loud appeals to blue-collar laborers went a long way toward putting him in the White House, even though they garnered ceaseless skepticism from the establishment media, mainstream economists, and his predecessor.
    New York Times columnist Paul Krugman said weeks after Trump’s election that the president would never bring back lost manufacturing jobs. Krugman declared that “nothing policy can do will bring back those lost jobs. The service sector is the future of work; but nobody wants to hear it.” At a PBS town hall in June 2016, former President Barack Obama poured cold water on Trump’s promise to restore a manufacturing jobs sector that’d been slowly picked apart for decades. Obama contended that decades of America’s diminished dominance in manufacturing was proof of a larger global trend. “Well, how exactly are you going to do that?” Obama asked rhetorically. “What exactly are you going to do? There’s no answer to it. He just says, ‘Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.’ Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer.” It was Barack Obama who oversaw a stagnant and declining manufacturing sector during his eight years in office. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), Obama’s economy produced less than 100,000 manufacturing jobs across the nation during his last two years in office. In contrast to Obama, manufacturing jobs started soaring shortly after Trump assumed office in January 2017.

Since the Trump Administration’s red-tape–cutting policies and the tax cut and reform law passed in December 2017, manufacturers added 467,000 jobs, more than six times the 73,000 manufacturing jobs added in Obama’s last two years.
    Looking at Trump’s first two years, the revised BLS data shows that more than two manufacturing jobs were added for every one job added in government at the federal, state, and local level. In contrast, under Obama, almost five government jobs were added for every one manufacturing job.
    Haskins noted that the Trump administration had signed 16 bills to slash regulation and eliminated 8 and a half rules for every new statute instituted. “Since January 2017, more than 480,000 manufacturing jobs have been added to the U.S. economy, following two decades of sharp losses,” Haskins wrote. The Heartland Institute editorial director explained that during President Clinton’s final three years in office, the country lost more than 430,000 manufacturing jobs, and during George W. Bush’s time in office, Americans lost millions of manufacturing jobs, even before the 2008 financial crisis. “Roughly 300,000 manufacturing jobs were lost during the eight years of the Obama administration, including minor losses in Obama’s final year in office.” Haskins emphasized, “In terms of the percentage of manufacturing job increases, the gains made thus far under the Trump administration surpass the performance in the first term of every president since the 1970s.”
    Trump is much better than any of the Democrat or Republican politicians or think tank people.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
      https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nce-the-1970s/

Trump is much better than any of the Democrat or Republican politicians or think tank people.
      Factual numbers mean more then words from a propaganda source.

MEMO: Trump’s Failed Jobs and Manufacturing Record
      Trump said he’d be the “greatest jobs president that God ever created” but he’s the worst jobs president in modern history.

5 million more Americans are unemployed than when” Trump took office.
      The unemployment rate is the highest going into an election year and he is the first president to oversee a period of net job loss in his first four years since WWII.
      Job growth was slower in Trump’s first three years than it was under the economy he inherited from President Obama.
      Trump’s failure to get coronavirus under control has hurt America’s labor market recovery and cost millions of jobs compared to other industrialized countries.
      The job recovery continues to slow, even as only half of the jobs lost have returned. And layoffs continue to mount as over 25 million Americans still rely on unemployment benefits.
      Trump pushed manufacturing into recession and lost tens of thousands of factory jobs, even before the pandemic.

The U.S. economy lost over 160,000 manufacturing jobs since Trump took office.
      In 2019, the manufacturing industry entered a recession, bottoming out at its lowest level since the Great Recession and shrinking to the smallest share of the economy since WWII.
      Trump’s trade war with China cost over 175,000 factory jobs even before the pandemic.
      Put simply, Donald Trump is the worst jobs president in modern history. Despite claims that we’d get tired of “winning,” Trump failed to deliver on his promises and American workers paid the price. He inherited a strong economy and ran it into the ground.
      https://democrats.org/news/memo-trum...turing-record/

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        Factual numbers mean more then words from a propaganda source.

MEMO: Trump’s Failed Jobs and Manufacturing Record

https://democrats.org/news/memo-trum...turing-record/
        Factual numbers from an unbiased site called "Democrats.org"?
        C'mon man!

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...ack-community/

CNN’s Van Jones praised President Trump’s work with the black community during a panel discussion on the network Friday.

Anchor Jake Tapper criticized Trump for remarks he made during the final debate on Thursday when he said he has “done more” for black Americans than any other president with the “possible exception of Abraham Lincoln,” according to Fox News.
          However, Jones then named several things Trump has accomplished for the black community.

“I think it’s really unfortunate because Donald Trump, and I get beat up by liberals every time I say it but I keep saying it, he has done good stuff for the black community,” he continued:

Opportunity zone stuff, black college stuff, I worked with him on criminal justice stuff. I saw Donald Trump have African American people, formerly incarcerated, in the White House, embraced them, treated them well. There is a side to Donald Trump that I think he does not get enough credit for.

The former Obama White House adviser claimed the reason the president’s accomplishments did not break through were due to the “incendiary stuff” he said, according to the New York Post.

Comment

Factual numbers from an unbiased site called "Democrats.org"?
            C'mon man!
            Factual story from a nazi rag like breitbart ? C'mon man !

Comment

Factual story from a nazi rag like breitbart ? C'mon man !
              A Nazi rag started by a Jew?
              I'd say the word use is just a little bit off...maybe alot.

https://jewishjournal.com/news/united-states/101608/
              New York, to resign.

Breitbart was adopted as a child and raised as a Jew, and he enjoyed needling the Jewish community for what he saw as its liberal leanings. At a Republican Jewish Coalition event in June 2011, Breitbart gleefully regaled the audience with the story of his being kicked out of Hebrew school at University Synagogue as a child.

“That’s where the battle started with the liberal Jewish community,” he said.
              C'mon man.

Comment

A Nazi rag started by a Jew?
                I'd say the word use is just a little bit off...maybe alot.

https://jewishjournal.com/news/united-states/101608/

C'mon man.
                You seem to have a problem with other people's opinions. Why ? you post enough here to stating your opinion.

Maybe you need to research some things before commenting.
                The Association of German National Jews was a German Jewish organization during the Weimar Republic and the early years of Nazi Germany that eventually came out in support of Adolf Hitler.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associ..._National_Jews

Then you have this.
                Based on internal emails and documents from the company, the expose reveals how Bannon, Yiannopoulos, and a large cast of other Breitbart players and employees worked to develop and advance an agenda that embraced tactics, values, and assistance from neo-Nazi and white nationalist groups, among others.
                https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetwb.../#65400a97925c

C'mon man ... use some sense and look around.

Biden / Harris 2020 No more lies !

Comment

You seem to have a problem with other people's opinions. Why ? you post enough here to stating your opinion.

Maybe you need to research some things before commenting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associ..._National_Jews

Then you have this.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetwb.../#65400a97925c

C'mon man ... use some sense and look around.

Biden / Harris 2020 No more lies !
                  It is a forum where opinions are posted and agreed with or disagreed with.
                  "I seem to have a problem with other people's opinions?"
                  And you don't?

Comment

We need jobs here for a tax base for infrastructure projects. Not happening with the entrenched DC political people. They are in cahoots with the wealthy of the world. And those plans are on a path to get rid of our high labor costs and give them to the poor of the world with no rights nor regulations. You need jobs which pay taxes to cover the costs of job loss and infrastructure projects.
                    The rich ain't gonna pay it all.
                    It's a plan with no care for our workers or our nation.
                    It seems to be on the route to total bankruptcy.

Looks pretty clear to me. What do I know? I'm just a truck driver.
                    They came up with social tax funded programs when manufacturing could foot the bill. Manufacturing is gone.
                    Can't pay the bills with no good jobs to pay them.
                    Here are a few projects from the Land of Zion. We didn't wait on empty promises from the orange UBER Prez. We took federal money after Bush lite's disastrous economic failure and put it to work. We push forward today filling the need for improvements. The building trades help us all. Perpetuating the economy.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...veils-its-top/

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...second-chance/
                      Trump’s 1st Term: Lowest Black Imprisonment Rate in 31 Years, Clemency Gives Inmates Second Chance
                      President Donald Trump has made criminal justice reform a priority during his first administration and his efforts have paid off, from signing into law the First Step Act to help individuals successfully transition back into society, to the lowest rate of incarceration for blacks in 31 years, and on Wednesday he granted clemency to five non-violent inmates whom he believes deserve a second chance.
                      And all we hear from the left and media is how he is a racist and white Supremacist and hater.
                      The 5 people given clemency are not old White rich guys.

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...second-chance/

And all we hear from the left and media is how he is a racist and white Supremacist and hater.
                        The 5 people given clemency are not old White rich guys.
                        Breitbart is really doing all they can to polish that orange turd eh Slave? More elbow grease will be needed for sure. A little chuckle from Wikipedia. All for show........

Since taking office as the 45th president of the United States on January 20, 2017, Donald Trump has granted executive clemency to 25 individuals charged or convicted of federal criminal offenses, as authorized under Article II, Section 2 of the Constitution. Ordinarily, all requests for executive clemency for federal offenses are directed to the Office of the Pardon Attorney in the U.S. Department of Justice for review; however, Trump has frequently bypassed the Justice Department, and the majority of his executive clemency grants have been to well-connected convicted persons who did not file a petition with the Office of the Pardon Attorney or meet the Office's requirements.
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...20Constitution.

Comment

It is a forum where opinions are posted and agreed with or disagreed with.
                          "I seem to have a problem with other people's opinions?"
                          And you don't?
                          No, I don't.
                          What I can't agree with is the dismissal of facts, either scientific or stated.
                          My rebuttal is proof of that.
                          However you choose to ignore facts.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

No, I don't.
                            What I can't agree with is the dismissal of facts, either scientific or stated.
                            My rebuttal is proof of that.
                            However you choose to ignore facts.

Facts are not always truth in science or anything.
                            Whoever pays most gets the truth they want propagandized.
                            There is a truth to each side.
                            You choose to ignore facts unless they are left wing approved facts.

The scientists working for corporatations and lawyers who create and defend GMO'S in food have " facts" just the same as those who have scientists who claim otherwise.
                            Both sides use science.
                            He'll, I've even seen them politicize mathematics.....youd figure 2 plus 2 equals 4.....not to somebody else with an agenda....and they will present facts to prove it.

Comment

Facts are not always truth in science or anything.
                              Whoever pays most gets the truth they want propagandized.
                              There is a truth to each side.
                              You choose to ignore facts unless they are left wing approved facts.

The scientists working for corporatations and lawyers who create and defend GMO'S in food have " facts" just the same as those who have scientists who claim otherwise.
                              Both sides use science.
                              He'll, I've even seen them politicize mathematics.....youd figure 2 plus 2 equals 4.....not to somebody else with an agenda....and they will present facts to prove it.
                              So your disputing why I called breitbart a nazi rag after my explanation ?
                              Your replys indicated two reasons you felt it wasn't.
                              Why not answer to my reply ?

Instead you say "facts are not always truth in science ?"
                              OK. Tell those scientists that discovered a cure for polio, or those who put a man on the moon that their facts aren't truthful.

Comment

Under Trump, America Became a Net Exporter of Natural Gas and Crude Oil for the First Time in More than Fifty Years

The Trump administration has championed the responsible cultivation of America’s plentiful energy resources, including oil and natural gas. The president’s policy positions, as such, have been geared toward expanding oil drilling and natural gas exploitation as a means to boost the country’s economy, save Americans money through lower energy prices, and increase America’s national security through reduced dependence on foreign oil.
                                Much of America’s energy boom during Trump’s tenure can be attributed to his stated strategy of “energy dominance.” The White House’s Council of Economic Advisors (CEA) 2020 report found that in 2017 the United States became a net exporter of natural gas. It was a feat not seen since 1958. Further amplifying Trump’s success in boosting America’s energy boom, the United States became a net exporter of crude oil and petroleum products and will likely remain a net exporter for all of 2020 for the first time since 1949.

The CEA contended that the country’s growth and dominance in the fossil fuel sector has boosted the economy and has fortified national security. “The innovation-driven surge in production and exports has made the U.S. economy more resilient to global price spikes. It has also improved the country’s geopolitical flexibility and influence, as evidenced by concurrent sanctions on two major oil-producing countries, Iran and Venezuela,” the CEA report said.
                                https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-fifty-years/

Comment

Working...
                                X